Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr (25756 Views)

A Nairalander At Ongoing Apc Ward 4 Rally, Benin City / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Tonnierichy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who cares
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
He will call for an end to apartheid in South Africa and demand Mandela is set free.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by permsec: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cavendish hospital i guess.
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
When I listened to d commissioner of AU, a female speak. I was happy that my president will be there. But hearing he wasn't there or had a representative there is kind of sickening. Even if he was still at G7+1 summit at Germany, can't he assign a delegate? And their talks is most essential. Coz as I pray, that our desperate youths won't join d Eritreans to make desperate journeys to their death in d name of running from the occurring inflation. Na d fasting period wey dey come I dey think of self. D rate at which stealing is going on here esp in d market by our face and long body covering women in d north, is scary.

Nna GMB, pls keep people in place for other matters arising in case U are out of seat.

God bless Naija!
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by anonimi: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by mrtimycc(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy
Have they checked his Daura Ranch? grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
doctokwus:
Just goes to show that foolishness and dullness can be found in every race. What would it have taken this guy to just do a little Google search to know when PMB was meant to depart Nigeria.

And it extends to the Tanoids on this Page.. who go about displaying how degraded their senses are...

You can see the list below... And their post filled with inept cluelessness.. one can only assume they're possessed by slow ghosts...

ECOTERRORS:
What is going on with this Daura President

Ezenwammadu:
He is somewhere drinking chilled kunu

ziky2010:
Baba one chance.Maybe he has gone for medical care elsewhere.Anyways,i want him to finish his four years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by abtmaviz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
He's in West Germany.

Bros, you're wicked o grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by alabiyemmy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He is being coached about the names of the countries that make up AU.

Zuma warned him yesterday not to call him Zuma rock during proceedings toady

You want kill person with laugh abi?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
bjdon:
He is angry that the presidents of Gold Coast, Rhodesia , and Upper Volta have still not called to congratulate him

you forgot to mention the Soviet Union.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Guyoo: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please bear with Mr President, he is currently having a phone discussion with President Michelle of West Germany...

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by joebeckz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
your a lady, u shud desist from public mis yarn though I don't care how u wanna be potrayed by d public but I feel u shud b reserved and structure ur words even if u got hate for pMB. I have neva been his fan but I have moved on and accepted him as d president of ma great country. Let's show our support and save Nigeria together. Our parents did not all go to school but a few. Doesn't give us right to abuse dem. Let's stop all dis hate and pray for him. Truth b told, his a leader, our igwe's did not go to school but de kept d community calm and governed well. Be respectful even if its for ur image. Good day

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
He's in West Germany.
grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Tecnonews24: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
I HAVE made up my mind to endure whatever buhari comes up with . expecting anything Good from him will only lead to more disappointment. I don't know why some people are complaining now. what they are expecting from a man without certificate.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by petux(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by mekadinho(f): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
KING OF NOLLYWOOD JUST ACTED ANODA MOVIE, WHERE WENT OUR PRESDO? SHOULD WE SEND A SEARCH TEAM? HOW LONG LL DS CONTINUE?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by obinoral1179(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you have 4 maximum years to deal with this Daura President you are calling.... So deal with it or you port to chad or niger...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Anyi3(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tecnonews24:
I HAVE made up my mind to endure whatever buhari comes up with . expecting anything Good will only lead to more disappointment. I don't know why some people are complaining now. I don't know what they are expecting from a man without certificate.

No insult but Sir how has your certificate made you half as popular as PMB?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by obinoral1179(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

and you think this is funny?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by alabiyemmy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
He will call for an end to apartheid in South Africa and demand Mandela is set free.

U wicked o?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by 2rutalk1: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Never again! does it mean aside from this man there is no other Nigerian that can change this country for good. The hype about this man prior to the election period made almost everybody to assume he is the only living messiah in the country. Now look at how he keeps disappointing us everyday, barely two weeks after his inauguration.

The worst of it all is that the masses have been brainwashed by APC/PDP factor. Nobody cares to ask questions why things are going the way they are today as far as their Party man is in charge. What then is the use of our education when we still allow sentiment to becloud our sense of reasoning. The gap between the rich and the poor is widening everyday, there is cronic infrastructural decay, corruption is increasing rapidly, unemployment and inflation are increasing at the same time, leading us to one of the worst macroeconomic problems-stagflation.

The government cannot provide jobs for everybody, but when business environment is conducive, businesses will thrive leading to increase in productivity and ultimately employment creation. A look at the Asian Dragons such as Sao Tome and Principe, Malaysia, Singapore and other Entrepreneurship driven economies can attest to this fact.

If Buhari fails us despite the trust, hope and confidence from all quarters as the only trusted leader alive with high level on integrity then IT IS FINISHED!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by obongtunji: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari himself recently called it OAU.
He did know the name had since changed to AU

Naija just entered one chance

My President is even far better than you at his age. It was called OAU during his military regime, I don't blame him for that. But I'm surprise you can't construct good sentence. You wrote and I qoute "he did know the name has since changed to AU" Please I'm asking what do you want to do with "NOT" that you omitted. You are as clueless as your boss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by anonimi: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jorussia:
.According to the statement released yesterday,Pmb will be jetting out to south Africa today(Saturday). I don't know why you guys here just jump into any news from unpopular online news media,without using your senses.

His DELAYED departure is already explained innit grin

ECOTERRORS:

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by oscarjulliet: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy
Have they checked his Daura Ranch? grin
u needd to be crying anytime u creat a bad comment like this. because bad always comes to those who wish bad to elders
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by tonypaul99(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who gives a damn if he is present or not. Our great leader should be given the respect he deserves and not by knowing when he is present or not
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by niytej(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Go and buy brain grin

ECOTERRORS:
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
obinoral1179:
you have 4 maximum years to deal with this Daura President you are calling.... So deal with it or you port to chad or niger...
Taju
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by brownlord: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Lmao, easy on this man.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by heywhytech1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
PDP and their supporters need to undergo three months crash course on how to be a viable opposition.PMB is our president and our leader, he can decides what is best for us, if he wishes to change his travelling itineraries nothing wrong with that, you people should stop bring issue where non exist. Long Live Federal Republic, long Live Heywhyzo.com
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari himself recently called it OAU.
He did know the name had since changed to AU

Naija just entered one chance

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks / Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.