Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,111 members, 7,863,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr (25808 Views)

A Nairalander At Ongoing Apc Ward 4 Rally, Benin City / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by jossyj: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please somebody should check buhari 's picture with Angela at the last G7 meeting in Germany where both were posing for photographs.
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Forwetinnah: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari himself recently called it OAU.
He did know the name had since changed to AU

Naija just entered one chance

My advice to the Akara fryer Aka Aisha is to start cooking his meals with a lot of Sage..his memory loss is irredeemable

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by berrystunn(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Skoopy:
Mr President does no wrong, if he wishes, he should not even attend any of the sessions.

Flying for noting .....
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Okaka27(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Oga cry me an ocean.When you guys was insulting GEJ your forgot that the brainless dullard will be attacked
the must tribalistic pple in Nigeria is the Igbos.
U ruled for 6yrs.. Now dat CHANGE has come u re crying blue murder
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by shurlermoz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
dealslip:
i hope Sahara reporters will repeat the toilet episode this time with Buhari as they did with GEJ when he was missing at a similar african forum few years back. making a complete fool of their president. this time around, it will be Buhari talking to Saraki and Dongara in the toilet. oshi o dan ni ile pako
He just left this morning, there is no way he could have made it there on time.
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by joebeckz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
who is this? Have I PMed you before? Who are you to teach me morals? Where were you when GEJ was mocked @? What is my fvcking concern with your parents and Igwe? Stay away from the kitchen if you belive its too hot
Wow! Sorry I quote u in d 1st place.
Seems u rily are rude. As for GEJ, I always defended him, am from rivers, I shud fan Jonathan by sentiments naturally.
If u fil joining kids to throw words at each oda is d best way, den do wah pleases u but I pray u learn morals that I have failed to teach u from others. Enjoy your day dear
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Okaka27:
You are very funny.Who is talking about tribes here.ln your little mind you forget that GEJ is ogbia not igbo or even ijaw

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by berrystunn(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
jossyj:
Please somebody should check buhari 's picture with Angela at the last G7 meeting in Germany where both
were posing for photographs.

point of correction west Germany with president michelle lol

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by ahaika23: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
shurlermoz:

He just left this morning, there is no way he could have made it there on time.
I learnt he made Osunbade kneel down for hours and he made sure of that himself which is the reason for his delay

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by ahaika23: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
joebeckz:

Seems u rily are rude. As for GEJ, I always defended him, am from rivers, I shud fan Jonathan by sentiments naturally.
If u fil joining kids to throw words at each oda is d best way, den do wah pleases u but I pray u learn morals that I have failed to teach u from others. Enjoy your day dear
you must be from ubima!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
He is getting a smothering from President Michelle of West Germany

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by shurlermoz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
ahaika23:
I learnt he made Osunbade kneel down for hours and he made sure of that himself which is the reason for his delay

That one na lie o, he is the president and not a school principal.
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
ahaika23:

Senseless
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Forwetinnah: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
joebeckz:
your a lady, u shud desist from public mis yarn though I don't care how u wanna be potrayed by d public but I feel u shud b reserved and structure ur words even if u got hate for pMB. I have neva been his fan but I have moved on and accepted him as d president of ma great country. Let's show our support and save Nigeria together. Our parents did not all go to school but a few. Doesn't give us right to abuse dem. Let's stop all dis hate and pray for him. Truth b told, his a leader, our igwe's did not go to school but de kept d community calm and governed well. Be respectful even if its for ur image. Good day

Don't you think your advice is coming toooo late? You should have been here to advice APC ladies like 5 years ago

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by olutunde12(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jorussia:
.According to the statement released yesterday,Pmb will be jetting out to south Africa today(Saturday). I don't know why you guys here just jump into any news from unpopular online news media,without using your senses.

This is the first pro-buhary on tread and as usual is characterised by direct abuse on people. How much of your brain did you use on this post?
Buhari might have slept over in the mosque so that he will not miss any second of the prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
joebeckz:

I'm RUDE so take your stupid and silly advice and shove it up your arsee

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Ngokafor(f): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
joebeckz:
I am no apc supporter but I hope to be if PMB performs.
I get ur point about kids who kept sayin ill words about GEJ.
I have adressed dem several times too. They are bringing shame to our country as a whole cos foreigners read this comments and de laugh at us. I was in India and canada sometimes ago, check my picture. Some indians say Nigerians have no respect for der leaders nd said a lot. I was ashamed cos de know nairaland and de further mocked us all. We all need to stop all this. I know der re so many kids on this forum but we aint kids so we shud not join dem rolling in d mud. We shud guide dem and foster peace. PDP, APC, de re der on d seats and we re here spewing trash dat don't touch dem.
We just need to stop all this.

...It is too late bro..too late!!!!..you are wasting your time cos the chicken has simply come home to roost!.The more you guys complain,the worse it would get cos they(buhari haters)know they are getting to you all.
..I forsaw what is happening now long ago when apc goons had a field day calling GoodluckJonathan and his family unprintable names just because of polittics,forgetting that he wont be there forever but that the office of the President was being bastardised and rubbished daily

..Now you have a Buhari who clearly has a thousand and one things to mock and ridicule him for.I am not a fan of Buhari but i wont call him the kinds of names that are making rounds now ever..but thats just me out of millions waiting like hawks to pounce on him and his inevitable goofs which ordinarilly should not be a big deal cos he is just human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by GeorgeAmax(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
He went back to West Gernany.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by chesterlee(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
This traveller has diverted to England to see Cameron!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by mansmx20(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy
Have they checked his Daura Ranch? grin

Better to go to Daura Ranch than to stay in the venue laying drunk like the "clueless" usually do
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by t0bbY(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
wait a minute since Buhari resumed office, have he slept at all..maybe he is taking time out to chill at suncity
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by joebeckz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
ahaika23:
you must be from ubima!
lol. Funny man. No am not,I just grew above sentiments,bigotry and its kind.
I love Nigeria and not just south south.
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Forwetinnah: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
who is this? Have I PMed you before? Who are you to teach me morals? Where were you when GEJ was mocked @? What is my fvcking concern with your parents and Igwe? Stay away from the kitchen if you belive its too hot

No mind that egbere!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Okaka27:
the apes have started arriving, what took them so long?

Welcome Ape Okaka27

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Forwetinnah: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
ahaika23:
you must be from ubima!

gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by hansad: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Me sef and my folks, we don begin de tire for this Buhari this, Buhari that, since the man's inauguration as president. For calling Western Germany, Buhari must have been on hibernation since IBB terminated his government..

Whoever believed an African 70 something years old man is what Nigeria deserves for a president, that person is not well.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by ahaika23: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Activa:

Senseless
die na. BP IS REAL!
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
joebeckz:
you are a liar and a fraud, I just checked your profile and I'm suprised about the thread you opened where you are looking for an apartment in PHC whereas you lied you are from Rivers state.

Go back to romance section where your types are found, peadophile

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by Jorussia(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
olutunde12:

This is the first pro-buhary on tread and as usual is characterised by direct abuse on people. How much of your brain did you use on this post?
Buhari might have slept over in the mosque so that he will not miss any second of the prayers.
You are obviously in d category of people i referred to in my previous post.You and your pro PDP supporters here,are nothing, but,bunches of hypocrites. You don't want to here anything Islamic,yet,you guys are already bragging here of how the PDP will field a northern candidate who surely will be a Muslim to dislodge PMB form power come 2019.If this is our PDP plans to do opposition then i am afraid will remain in opposition for atleast 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by joebeckz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ngokafor:

...It is too late bro..too late!!!!..you are wasting your time cos the chicken has simply come home to roost!.The more you guys complain,the worse it would get cos they(buhari haters)know they are getting to you all.
..I forsaw what is happening now long ago when apc goons had a field day calling GoodluckJonathan and his family unprintable names just because of polittics,forgetting that he wont be there forever but that the office of the President was being bastardised and rubbished daily

..Now you have a Buhari who clearly has a thousand and one things to mock and ridicule him for.I am not a fan of Buhari but i wont call him the kinds of names that are making rounds now ever..but thats just me out of millions waiting like hawks to pounce on him and his inevitable goofs which ordinarilly should not be a big deal cos he is just human.
indeed your response is calm, mature and calculated. You are so right. I just care about our image to the outside world. I travel a lot and I bury ma head in shame wen I mingle with them out there. They don't throw d insult on PMB or GEJ but Nigeria cos we give dem reasons to but God help us all nyway. I greet u
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by ahaika23: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
joebeckz:
identified, you''re fRom WG (West g) lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) / Charms Seen At APC Secretariat In Delta (Photos) / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.