Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr (25796 Views)

A Nairalander At Ongoing Apc Ward 4 Rally, Benin City / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by CSTR2: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2015
halix239:

then the same educated pple cannot use their enlightment to rule their country, then such enlighted pple must b useless.
Yes because in your zoo country, restrain and respect for democracy is foolishness.
I am sure you expect us to hijack power like your people do.
Sorry, we are beyond that level.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by CSTR2: 12:57am On Jun 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by halix239(f): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Which criminality is worse than islamic terrorism with rampant bloodletting and an uncommon disregard for human life?
You guys are cursed and you have not realized it.
Your Daura President cannot help you because he is a stark illiterate himself with very old brains.
He was military head of state before and he left the country worse than he met it.
What makes you think he will suddenly give what he doesn''t have?
You still don't get it yet.?
The north does not have good leaders.
That is why Nigeria is still a shitthole.
And shut up, the SE is known for agriculture.
Ebonyi for example is a major agricultural powerhouse that grows most heavy foods like yam, cassave, rice e.t.c.
The only thing we need from the north is pepper and meat which can easily be imported anyway.
The north is useless.

yes bk haram might b in the north but is only in three states, buhari has once defeated a nuisance like the bk haram the maitatsine which were even worst than bk haram n I'm ure he ll do the same to bk haram. u said we import pepper n meat I agree even though I know u re saying it out of shear ignorance,tell me exactly what ur isolated land locked erosion ravaged region has contributed to the nation rather than criminalitily n tarnshing the image of the nation in out side countries n u said we ve bad leaders, I guest ur leaders re saints thatz y u region is nw Dubai. may b that's y ur bitter pple re running away from their homes to other regions. may b its ur same greedy leaders that ll stoop so low in order to feel relevant.

less I forget, ur oggooro master filled his regime with ur greedy pple wu almost crippled the nation to total destruction, if it was ur pple ruling Nigeria for such a long time like the northerners it ll ve been in total ruins.

n u said ebonyi is known for agriculture canbit fe the whole south east, diesvit be commercial valuece, u see ur region is totally not useful u re just been managed.
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by halix239(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Which criminality is worse than islamic terrorism with rampant bloodletting and an uncommon disregard for human life?
You guys are cursed and you have not realized it.
Your Daura President cannot help you because he is a stark illiterate himself with very old brains.
He was military head of state before and he left the country worse than he met it.
What makes you think he will suddenly give what he doesn''t have?
You still don't get it yet.?
The north does not have good leaders.
That is why Nigeria is still a shitthole.
And shut up, the SE is known for agriculture.
Ebonyi for example is a major agricultural powerhouse that grows most heavy foods like yam, cassave, rice e.t.c.
The only thing we need from the north is pepper and meat which can easily be imported anyway.
The north is useless.

yes bk haram might b in the north but is only in three states, buhari has once defeated a nuisance like the bk haram the maitatsine which were even worst than bk haram n I'm ure he ll do the same to bk haram I'm confident in that. u said we import pepper n meat I agree even though I know u re saying it out of shear ignorance,tell me exactly what ur isolated land locked erosion ravaged region has contributed to the nation rather than criminalitily n tarnshing the image of the nation in out side countries n u said we ve bad leaders, I guest ur leaders re saints thatz y u region is nw Dubai. may b that's y ur bitter pple re running away from their homes to other regions. may b its ur same greedy leaders that ll stoop so low in order to feel relevant.

less I forget, ur oggooro master filled his regime with ur greedy pple wu almost crippled the nation to total destruction, if it was ur pple ruling Nigeria for such a long time like the northerners it ll ve been in total ruins.

n u said ebonyi is known for agriculture can it feed the whole south east, does it ve commercial value, u see ur region is totally not useful u re just been managed.
Re: Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr by halix239(f): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes because in your zoo country, restrain and respect for democracy is foolishness.
I am sure you expect us to hijack power like your people do.
Sorry, we are beyond that level.

u re beyond that level because u cannot do it, u all re weak, if it was the northerners agitating for their own country they ll be gotten it a long time ago, the former igbos re the brave ones not the latter that re only good at chest beating. cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Habib Jega Dies In Auto Crash / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library / Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.