Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben (43732 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today / Photo:Toilet In UNIPORT Hostel (graphic Images). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by RobinHez(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Generalkorex:

u be op
as swell as FTC
haba
hahaha...i get o many interesting posts wey no make Fp so i gats to seize the opportunity wink
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by judges: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
this write up is for who? try to make your write brief next time
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by egopersonified(f): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:
hehehe...theirs a disclaimer on FTC land...
okay, seen it, thanks, lol @ ftc land
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by ernesterioo(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
we don't use toilets in DC
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by RobinHez(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
egopersonified:

okay, seen it, thanks, lol @ ftc land
yeah..everyone craves for it, so i decided to be my own ftc! cheesy
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Generalkorex(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:

hahaha...i get o many interesting posts wey no make Fp so i gats to seize the opportunity wink
lol
dats nice
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by RobinHez(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
judges:
this write up is for who? try to make your write brief next time
its worth it trust mewink
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nigerian universities are diseases! *ptui!* angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Megaphone: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The only solution is.......INCREASE THE FEES.

Yes....if you want good residential facilities in Nigerian universities.....INCREASE THE FEES....or privatize the hostels. Even if it means hostel fees of N150000 per annum....at least for a clean working toilet....it is worth it!

Education funding in Nigeria is not enough. If you pay N5000 .....you get N5000 toilet. Pay N2million....you get first class.

But I am not suggesting we pay N2million.

I am suggesting, however, that we face the reality. Nigeria does not have enough money for education. Either PMB finds an extra N5 trillion yearly for universities....or we privatize all of them, and focus all the saved money on primary and secondary education.And we can increase taxes while we are at it.

If you want first class....you pay for first class. Accept no substitutes.
exactly. primary and secondary education should be free compulsory andof good quality. on the other hand univeraity education should attract tuition fees. if u really good u get a scholarship f not u pay through your nose. the foundation of education anyway foraa man is the basics i.e the primary and secondary.

1 Like

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Useless ??

Ur head
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by elantraceey(f): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Funny story lol , but on a serious note students really lack maintenance ability , they treat schools properties with so much levity just because it's not theirs and that attitude seriously needs to be changed.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Beezally(f): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by simdam500(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol-ing at the guy that said he had disvirgined the toilet... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Unike1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Reminds me of d good old days. Hmmmm..... @op u just refreshed my mind abt d hostel I stayed for four years. I stayed in HALL IV for 4 good years. I enjoyed d experience tho. From the hall arrows(nuisance) to the crazy potters who seized our beloved hot plates to the awkward electricity connections in every room to the mad ass crowd in d common room weneva dere's a football match showing....... HALL IV UNIBEN! A place I cnt forget in a hurry.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by monsterprick(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
guy I know its your heart u are pouring for all.you will be a good novelist than giving us dogo n turenchi(in Hausa tongue). your message is beat channel to by he appropriate channel in the school as a back up for this .be cool
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by adedayourt(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
student baaad wen it coms to maintaining skul rest rums

reminded of a guy den after depositing his junk he stil fills d place wit tissue nd walks iut without flusing angry angry
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by RobinHez(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
adedayourt:
student baaad wen it coms to maintaining skul rest rums

reminded of a guy den after depositing his junk he stil fills d place wit tissue nd walks iut without flusing angry angry
dats disgusting embarassed
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by adedayourt(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:

dats disgusting embarassed

disgust na understatmnt sef
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by planetfood: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hall IV my hall IV sha student still dey shout porter change it in common room

1 Like

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Proud Uniben student, stayed in hall 4 for three years, those bastards give me hall 3 in my final year, I still remember my roommates then soaking beans make it soft overnight then queueing in the morning to cook the beans with our rickety hot plate, until one useless porter sieze am break am 4 our presence.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:
okay, i'm ready to bargain for the land tongue
keep it abeg
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by fejicruz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
justdivine:
Great Uniben
Greatest Uniben
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Alexisu: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
My hall 4 and 3 life then, especially when watching football matches in common room.
Remember my hall 4 beans things.

Greatest Uniben.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Bowaley17(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Only in UNIBEN
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by iamtomi(f): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
aww. .this post made me remember when i was still in uniben...used to be in hall one nd trust me...d toilets too were as irritating as dat of hall 4...nd i remember hall 3 boys arrowing....cnt count d number of times i fell victim of dat stuff...expecially on matriculation den.....school of life smiley
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Akosxxx(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
i love this post. typical of uni students, though i rep unijos. yea i still wonder y boiz like cookin beans too o. and lest i forget, i love ur writing skill and wont mind you being my coach.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by hadura29(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
You should please read this post, from my own personal observation about guys that stays in the hostel...

Prove me wrong...

https://www.nairaland.com/2278729/more-neater-guys-stayed-campus
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by tunde202(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:

source: http://www.unibenblog.com/2015/06/the-day-they-opened-new-toilet-in-hall_22.html
cc: Lalasticlala , ishilove , fynestboi
I remember my days in UNIBEN too.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by tunde202(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
planetfood:
Hall IV my hall IV sha student still dey shout porter change it in common room
I rmber that statement too....lol.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by newsance(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:

source: http://www.unibenblog.com/2015/06/the-day-they-opened-new-toilet-in-hall_22.html
cc: Lalasticlala , ishilove , fynestboi

Who ask you for essay??.....mtcheeeeewwww*** angry angry angry undecided tongue tongue embarassed
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by laoma4u: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Abeg.. Unit 1, 2, or 3 @pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone? / ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike / 20 Incredibly Simple Words That Most People Spell Wrongly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.