Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 (10580 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good evening everyone

Welcome to another edition of Mr. Nairaland 2015 Interview Sessions

Today, I am anchoring this evening's edition. Hosting this interview with me are Mhizkel, Midehi and Mizmycoli

Without wasting time, our contestants to be interviewed are Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans, Tomfrench, Kizmarty, and Warriboy21

These dudes are so handsome that I can't but check their pictures by regular intervals. I just hope their handsomeness compliments their brains, because during an interview like this, the breeze will expose the anus of the fowl throwing some of the contestants into a state of discombubation cheesy

This is how it will be conducted

6:00pm is kickoff time and then we'll have Mhizkel on stage asking the contestants
questions till 6:15pm.

From 6:16pm, Midehi will take over till 6:30

Once Midehi is done with the contestants,

MizMyColi (the mother of Epistle) will climb on stage and will start throwing questions from 6:31pm till 6:45; after which the floor will be open to the audience for whatever questions they might have for the contestants

Now let's sit down, relax and enjoy this edition cool

Before we kickoff

This is to serve a note of warning that any form of campaign in which supporters disparage one another by ridiculing or bullying the contestants for voicing their opinions will not be tolerated and ban may follow suite, so please let's maintain a level of maturity and dignified propriety of conduct in our manner of speech as we are no longer kids

Shall we meet our contestants ? cool

*Grabs yoyo bitter and sausage roll cheesy *

Shout out to our Law Enforcement Agents who are here to avoid violation of rules cool

Cc:
Ishilove
Farano
Rocktation

Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by mrpackager(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
. quickly takes the front sit !............

****GRABS POPCORN cool

Adeh come sit wif mhe i gat KUNU wink
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by MEGGATRON(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
OK
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by iamkingzlee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hehe! Evening boss. Wey my people dem??
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by MizMyColi(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Omotayor123(f): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] Good evening everyone

Welcome to the concluding part of Mr. Nairaland 2015 Interview Sessions

Today, I am anchoring this evening's edition. Hosting this interview with me are Mhizkel, Midehi and Mizmycoli

Bad combination @food
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here to mark register
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by katherinna: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
A note of warning?
Are you a moderator? Who gave you the right to enforce such law and use such statement.

Because last time I checked you are not a mod. You are interviewing doesn't give you the right to sound so rude.
Mind the way you address your fellow forum members.

My 50 cents.
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Good evening everyone

Welcome to the concluding part of Mr. Nairaland 2015 Interview Sessions

Without wasting time, our contestants to be interviewed are Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans, Tomfrench, Kizmarty, and Warriboy21

These dudes are so handsome that I can't but check their pictures by regular intervals. I just hope their handsomeness compliments their brains, because during an interview like this, the breeze will expose the anus of the fowl throwing some of the contestants into a state of discombubation cheesy

This is how it will be conducted

6:00pm is kickoff time and then we'll have Mhizkel on stage asking the contestants
questions till 6:15pm.

From 6:16pm, Midehi will take over till 6:30

Once Midehi is done with the contestants,

MizMyColi (the mother of Epistle) will climb on stage and will start throwing questions from 6:31pm till 6:45; after which the floor will be open to the audience for whatever questions they might have for the contestants

Now let's sit down, relax and enjoy this edition cool

Before we kickoff

This is to serve as a note of warning that any form of campaign in which supporters disparage one another by ridiculing or bullying the contestants for voicing their opinions will not be tolerated and ban may follow suite, so please let's maintain a level of maturity and dignified propriety of conduct in our manner of speech as we are no longer kids

Shall we meet our contestants ? cool

Shout out to our Law Enforcement Agents who are here to avoid violation of rules cool

Cc:
Ishilove
Farano
Rocktation

am here already bruv
*drives in Range Rover 2016 model....i live in the future.So blessed to be here.
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Can we have the contestants on the hot seat?
Present
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Mhizkel(f): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
smiley
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by mrpackager(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:
A note of warning?
Are you a moderator? Who gave you the right to enforce such law and use such statement.

Because last time I checked you are not a mod. You are interviewing doesn't give you the right to sound so rude.
Mind the way you address your fellow forum members.

My 50 cents.

and yhu created a thread before talking about being CHILDISH......wot did yhu just displayed undecided

SMH lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Were are the gangs...
okay they should be here anytime from now.first online interview...that's why I love Nairaland.
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by SleekyP(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mhizkel, oyah keep the ball rolling cool
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy cool cool
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
wristwatch:
Can we have the contestants on the hot seat?
hot seat bawo,sit down and watch as I turn the seat to a cold one

#Confidence
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Bad combination @food
Why did you have to quote a long post like that ?

That's derailment

*Kindly take it down*
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am here ooooooo
Wristwatch Mhizkel Midehi Mizmycoli
It's time already.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Mhizkel(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good evening contestants...wink
Please tell us your full names,
Date of birth and place of birth,
State of origin,
Marital status and Religion..
Cc: Tomfrench, Lamipasco, Iamkingzlee, Kizmarty, Warriboy2, Jayhanz.
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
cool
welcome bro,kindly have your seat.
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
mrpackager:
. quickly takes the front sit !............

****GRABS POPCORN cool

Adeh come sit wif mhe i gat KUNU wink

Give me the popcorn joor undecided

Hope the Kunu is cold wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tosyne2much, midehi told me she won't be able to make the interview this evening due to an emergency.

When mhizkel is done, let mizmycoli keep the ball rolling and after we will open the floor.

Weldone bro.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
State of origin,
My name is Oyeniyi Olamide Olawale
Date of Birth---17 November 1994
Place of Birth---Offa, kwara state
State of Origin---Kwara State
Relationship Status---Single,but searching...*winks.
Religion--Christianity
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Mhizkel(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Do you think that appearances can be deceptive?

Is physical appearance important?Reasons..

If you had to choose between being handsome and intelligent, which would you choose and why?

Is Nigeria a better or worse place than it was ten years ago? And
why?

Tell me something unique about your country or something that no other country has except your country..

Cc: Lamipasco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans, Tomfrench, warriboy2, Kizmarty.
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
State of origin,

My real name's , Chidi Duke Uduji
Date of Birth, 19/05/92...Place of Birth, Enugu State, Nigeria.
State of Origin, Engu State -the coal city
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Christian

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by iamkingzlee(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

State of origin,

* My name is Udobioroh Kingsley Francis.

* I was born on the 28th of May 1995.

* My place of birth- Ancilla catholic hospital Iju, Lagos.

* I'm from Akwaibom State.

* Currently, I'm single.

* Finally, I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tomfrench:

My real name's , Chidi Duke Uduji
Date of Birth, 19/05/92...Place of Birth, Enugu State, Nigeria.
State of Origin, Engu State -the coal city
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Christian

So how did the "Tom" and "French" come in?undecided
Re: An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Do you think that appearances can be deceptive?

Is physical appearance important?Reasons..

If you had to choose between being handsome and intelligent, which would you choose and why?

Is Nigeria a better or worse place than it was ten years ago? And
why?

Tell me something unique about your country or something that no other country has except your country..

Cc: Lamipasco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans, Tomfrench, warriboy2, Kizmarty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school / How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+) / Bumbum Enlargement Gone Wrong ( Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.