Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Applying For Chinese X Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Chinese X Visa (2292 Views)

A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Chinese X Visa by Adegite5(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Applying for Chinese X visa......is der need for authentication of documents from the ministry of foreign affairs and Ministry of education?
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by tdayof(m): 3:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Adegite5:
Applying for Chinese X visa......is der need for authentication of documents from the ministry of foreign affairs and Ministry of education?
yea..you need go authenticate your result....
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by Adegite5(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2015
tdayof:
yea..you need go authenticate your result....
thanks bro.....but am applying in the consulate office in Lagos nt Abuja, although ma agent is bent on legalising it. Based on what ma friends in China told me, X visa in lagos embassy doesnt really need lagalising as it will be lagalised by the embassy itself after the issuance of visa. Moreso I think it will waste time as ma agent said it will take 2wks and am billed to leave by July . Thats why am confused.
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by tdayof(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Adegite5:
thanks bro.....but am applying in the consulate office in Lagos nt Abuja, although ma agent is bent on legalising it. Based on what ma friends in China told me, X visa in lagos embassy doesnt really need lagalising as it will be lagalised by the embassy itself after the issuance of visa. Moreso I think it will waste time as ma agent said it will take 2wks and am billed to leave by July . Thats why am confused.
yea he is right you need to legalize it... what university? am a student here came in like 3weeks ago..hmm it takes two days at most collected mine that same day.

1 Like

Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by Adegite5(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2015
tdayof:
yea he is right you need to legalize it... what university? am a student here came in like 3weeks ago..hmm it takes two days at most collected mine that same day.
....LUT; 2 days for authentication? Like wat were the docs ju legalised and wats the cost per one. Moreso, ju went to MFA urself or ur agent
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by tdayof(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Adegite5:
....LUT; 2 days for authentication? Like wat were the docs ju legalised and wats the cost per one. Moreso, ju went to MFA urself or ur agent
i legalized my waec statement of account and school testimonial... i sent the documents to my uncle i Abuja ...he did everything its something you can do yourself

1 Like

Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by legedzBENZ(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Am also interested in Chinese x visa for study, is it true universities no longer want to admit Nigerians? Why?
Thnx
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by akeba(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
legedzBENZ:
Am also interested in Chinese x visa for study, is it true universities no longer want to admit Nigerians? Why?
Thnx

Not all Universities refuse Nigerians.
But you have to be 100% the school accepts Nigerians before applying. This really affected a friend of mine and it's paining till now. we are supposed to go together in september but he will no longer go with us.
#tdayof is in China,some other people are,so not a general ish.
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by Adegite5(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
legedzBENZ:
Thnx
severals of those universities in China accepts Nigerians but make proper enquires and be sure of those dat do so, so that ur Jw202 or 201 form is nt delayed or rejected. Schools in Shenyang, Liaoning, Jingzou and ghuagzou provinces accepts; ju need to be at Lagos branch of their embassy to see plenty Nigerians in need of X-visa. Can easily supply ju with Chinese . Dnt forget winter admission is currently ongoing.
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by legedzBENZ(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Adegite5:
severals of those universities in China accepts Nigerians but make proper enquires and be sure of those dat do so, so that ur Jw202 or 201 form is nt delayed or rejected. Schools in Shenyang, Liaoning, Jingzou and ghuagzou provinces accepts; ju need to be at Lagos branch of their embassy to see plenty Nigerians in need of X-visa. Dnt forget winter admission is currently ongoing.

Thanks for the helpful tips and info, much appreciated!!

But make proper enquiries from where?
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by Adegite5(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
legedzBENZ:

Thanks for the helpful tips and info, much appreciated!!

But make proper enquiries from where?

from the school itself, better still ju can google it. Of a fact ju can contact SICAS or CUCAS.
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by ope2711(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Adegite5:
from the school itself, better still ju can google it. Of a fact ju can contact SICAS or CUCAS.

thanks for the info so far, pls I like to school there but i dont know anybody to help me out. What exactly will take me to be there?
Re: Applying For Chinese X Visa by Adegite5(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
ope2711:

thanks for the info so far, pls I like to school there but i dont know anybody to help me out. What exactly will take me to be there?
kindly add me up on watsapp with 07033312996 or send a mail to adegite5@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Directions From Lagos To Abuja. / My Passports Just Expired And I Have Visa Interview In 2weeks / Advice!! Marriage For Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.