Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Directions From Lagos To Abuja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Lagos To Abuja. (2425 Views)

Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Couple & Their 3 Kids Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja(See Burial Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by eghuan1(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Guys please I have an important journey by car from Lagos to Abuja tomorrow. The problem I am facing now is the fastest route to Abuja. I know my way through Benin City. But I know there is a faster route through Via Ibadan and possibly through Akure or Owo, but I don't know how to connect it to Okenne in Kogi state.

Please I would appreciate good information on how to go as this is first time driving from Lagos to Abuja.

PS: I have tried Google map and it still gives me the Benin route.
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Don't know either but if you don't get a clear road route better go through the one you are used to....

From experience you might just want to try and see "welcome to Tinapa" grin
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by Kagarko(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Pls google it to see the fastest route
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by Heshei: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Hey bro , that's no problem at all ...Once you can drive to nairaland your journey is half complete.
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by Kro1: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2016
If you know your way till Owo then you have no problem at all.

Owo - Okenne - Lokoja - Abuja is a straight journey. You can't miss your way.

If you're in doubt, ask from people at Owo.

Pls don't stop for anything in Okenne o. The stories I've been hearing about that place is not palatable.

Safe trip!
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by Solitin40: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
please use Google maps u can't get lost
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by eghuan1(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2016
Thanks guys.

I have used Google maps and it says through Benin is the shortest but I feel it's not necessarily the fastest.

Anyhow, I think through Owo is what transport companies use.
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by Solitin40: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
eghuan1:
Thanks guys.

I have used Google maps and it says through Benin is the shortest but I feel it's not necessarily the fastest.

Anyhow, I think through Owo is what transport companies use.
Good luck sir but note that map can't lie
i tink Transport companies make use of owo of the smooth road
Re: Directions From Lagos To Abuja. by Flexherbal(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2016
I suggest you go with the route you are familial with.

(1) (Reply)

Date Of Birth Issue! / Are There Mexican Food Restaurants In Lagos? / Helpline For Ur New Uk Student Visa Application!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.