Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. (1410 Views)

Why Most Sapiosexuals Are Single / 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
It is better to be single than waste your time chasing a fairytail called "Love".

Everytime you hear people saying how wonderful it is to be in love, they tell us a lot of "cock and bull" stories.... Every single time I wonder how great this so called "love" is.....something that makes me loose all my sense of reasoning...something that maybe never last...something that is supposedly "blind", something that leaves a party hurt eventually.....yet daily you see people striving to fall in love......they give you stupid talks that is all part of the fun....you chase a girl for months you finally get her...u f***k her and d@'s it...all those months just for scheming on how to get some pussssy...?

In my own opinion life is generally simple....when you are single....when its just You...Your God and Your money.....

Well this all last till the fairytale( "Love" ) finally hits You....

Like the saying goes u'll never know when love will Hit you- by unknown

#USELESSRANTSFROMAJOBLESSPERSON
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by NoMoreTrolling: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Until you need someone to drive your sick asss to the hospital grin

I kinda feel u though, sometimes kitty doesn't just seem worth it. I mean you catch it, eat it and then what

Start worrying about if she has stds, how to not get her committed, how to break up...

I still believe in love though, maybe just not skirt chasing.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by ikeepitreal(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
The hashtag says it all.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Until you need someone to drive your sick asss to the hospital grin

I kinda feel u though, sometimes kitty doesn't just seem worth it. I mean you catch it, eat it and then what

Start worrying about if she has stds, how to not get her committed, how to break up...

I still believe in love though, maybe just not skirt chasing.

Bro "Love" is jst a fairytale....I does nt exist.... D@'s d sad bt realistic truth....
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
ikeepitreal:
The hashtag says it all.

U r smart...

Bt really still think abt w@ I wrote......
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by ZedX6: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
I didn't bother to read the right up. . . The topic is true enough for me. After you get married, kids come, and you spend the next 30 years of your life raising children.

Most of us are nearing that stage when we get married, have fun as newly weds and then, a baby "spoils" that fun, and ushers in a new life. . . The longer you stay away from commitments, the better - but, in the end, we all still say goodbye to single life. . . It's inevitable.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by ikeepitreal(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrDojo:

U r smart...

Bt really still think abt w@ I wrote......
Okay, but listen to me
There's this girl I'm in love with and btw I'm just seventeen. I feel like I live for her and she's all I want. This obsessive feeling I've developed can be termed love. And bro, it aint a fairytale, I can tell u that I become happy anytime a hint of her gets in my brain. imagine at 17, I'm already imagining us together, married happily. You see, love has made me prepared to want to spend the rest of my life with her. And I aint even had my share of girls yet. Wah I'm trying to say is that the feeling is real as f for those who find it. I believe in it.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Its cool to be single, but then, have a love one
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by czarr(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....love means different things to different people. for me love is when you'd give anything to see that person happy.
love is just not guaranteed to last forever. #liveinthemoment
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by NoMoreTrolling: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro "Love" is jst a fairytale....I does nt exist.... D@'s d sad bt realistic truth....

I can see why you'd say that, honestly, but if you look around, you'd see that it's all around you in sacrifices being made.

Every time you sacrifice a part of you for the benefit of another, you are actually expressing love.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by xkris11(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Actually, love is a natural thing and it should come naturally from within,but we do too much unnecessary things to fall in love or searching for true love.
Once you take your mind of those worrys love will definitely find you.

Love is a Good thing and its naturally inbuilt.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by mrking3(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=MrDojo post=34739651]It is better to be single than waste your time chasing a fairytail called "Love".

Everytime you hear people saying how wonderful it is to be in love, they tell us a lot of "cock and bull" stories.... Every single time I wonder how great this so called "love" is.....something that makes me loose all my sense of reasoning...something that maybe never last...something that is supposedly "blind", something that leaves a party hurt eventually.....yet daily you see people striving to fall in love......they give you stupid talks that is all part of the fun....you chase a girl for months you finally get her...u f***k her and d@'s it...all those months just for scheming on how to get some pussssy...?

In my own opinion life is generally simple....when you are single....when its just You...Your God and Your money.....

Well this all last till the fairytale( "Love" ) finally hits You....

Like the saying goes u'll never know when love will Hit you- by unknown

#USELESSRANTSFROMAJOBLESSPERSON[quote]
joblessness can really be frustrating! No need to comment! A frustrated person can never reason straight!!! Bros, i hope you dont contemplate suicide like the other poster on one of the thread that lied he has applied for 1007 unsuccesful jobs. Lols! Reason why i like Nairaland! You get to meet both sane and insane people! Hahahahah lols
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by saasala(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Okay, but listen to me
There's this girl I'm in love with and btw I'm just seventeen. I feel like I live for her and she's all I want. This obsessive feeling I've developed can be termed love. And bro, it aint a fairytale, I can tell u that I become happy anytime a hint of her gets in my brain. imagine at 17, I'm already imagining us together, married happily. You see, love has made me prepared to want to spend the rest of my life with her. And I aint even had my share of girls yet. Wah I'm trying to say is that the feeling is real as f for those who find it. I believe in it.

Heyaaah, I was once like you kid... Puppy love, thats what we call it. Well, you are still young, its good for you.... And mind you, I still believe in love... but marriage? Naaaa, dont believe in that sheet
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by saasala(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZedX6:
I didn't bother to read the right up. . . The topic is true enough for me. After you get married, kids come, and you spend the next 30 years of your life raising children.

Most of us are nearing that stage when we get married, have fun as newly weds and then, a baby "spoils" that fun, and ushers in a new life. . . The longer you stay away from commitments, the better - but, in the end, we all still say goodbye to single life. . . It's inevitable.

Am telling you bro, Marriage is just bullshit, run away from it.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by ZedX6: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
saasala:

It's actually not bullshit if it's well planned for.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Okay, but listen to me

Good for u bro.....I'm api for u...N I dnt pray sometin bad happens to yur relationship....I may nt believe in it bt I shuld be api 4 pple who find joy in it
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by ikeepitreal(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
saasala:

Heyaaah, I was once like you kid... Puppy love, thats what we call it. Well, you are still young, its good for you.... And mind you, I still believe in love... but marriage? Naaaa, dont believe in that sheet
Why not marriage na?
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=mrking3 post=34740683][/quote]

Bt I'm part of d sane pple na abi...
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by ikeepitreal(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrDojo:

Good for u bro.....I'm api for u...N I dnt pray sometin bad happens to yur relationship....I may nt believe in it bt I shuld be api 4 pple who find joy in it
Thanks man . Bless
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by yomi007k(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
instead of chasing fantasy n waste ds short life, all do st8 n bleep. No time 4 love.

Career, Money n Innovation on my mind.

Love on ur mind. grin
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Thanks man . Bless

Uc bro...bt my only advise will be not to over committ....like u said u r 17....live a little......or ave an open mind.....stay blessed bro

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
yomi007k:
instead of chasing fantasy n waste ds short life, all do st8 n bleep. No time 4 love.

Career, Money n Innovation on my mind.

Love on ur mind. grin

U r likely going to live a lng and api life say Amen
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZedX6:

U totally understand w@ I'm trying to say...
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by yomi007k(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrDojo:

U r likely going to live a lng and api life say Amen

Amen boss, with plenty money n lots of achievements... So also I pray for u.
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by MrDojo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
yomi007k:

Amen boss, with plenty money n lots of achievements... So also I pray for u.

Amen..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fire
Re: OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. by Obalende: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
saasala:

its bullshit abeg. first most of the girls r no longer hot/ second most of them hv bn around too many times third they r very likely to cheat, nag and b unreliable fourth what a woman can do a hired Personal Support Worker can do.

If the woman is young, sexually active, fears God, has a good character and is a good girl, it might be worth it. Otherwise NO!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Interprete This? / Why Dont Other Men In The World Have Swag Like Black American Men? / 10 Things A Lady Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.