Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? (1189 Views)

Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Which Is More Painful, A Or B ? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by boynigeria(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Calm down ladies cos i kn yall gon be going gaga abt my comparison but i dont think anyone of u has experienced both to be so sure tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Giving birth.
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by katherinna: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Another stupid question asked in the last 5 minutes.

What sort of section is this, please. Can someone explain in detail why people just ask stupid questions for no reason at all.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by MEGGATRON(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
isn't giving birth axiomatic?
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by MEGGATRON(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

What sort of section is this, please. Can someone explain in detail why people just ask stupid questions for no reason at all.

quit complaining and create one let see how plausible it will be.

Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by osnova(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
May I ? @ op(kick)
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by boynigeria(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

well, to answer ur question dumbdumb, my worst Topic on Nairaland is beta than ur best thought in life

I know people like u, u walk around with a baggage of negativity and u see every other person's though and idea as been fooolish without u ever coming up with something at all
shows how shallow of a thinker u are

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by boynigeria(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
osnova:
May I ? @ op(kick)
feel free if u think u can reach Mr. Lee and his pendants from there
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Giving birth is probably equal to getting kicked in the balls repeatedly for hours. cool shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by katherinna: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
boynigeria:

well, to answer ur question dumbdumb, my worst Topic on Nairaland is beta than ur best thought in life

I know people like u, u walk around with a baggage of negativity and u see every other person's though and idea as been fooolish without u ever coming up with something at all
shows how shallow of a thinker u are

Exactly my point. Most of you are quick to insult and retaliate without carefully analyzing the comment directed at them.

It's obvious you are just a little kid. I will leave it at that.
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by boynigeria(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

Exactly my point. Most of you are quick to insult and retaliate without carefully analyzing the comment directed at them.

It's obvious you are just a little kid. I will leave it at that.
grin grin grin grin grin okay grandpa
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by ikeepitreal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
You know what's painful? Seeing two useless question posts in less than 5 minutes!
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by ikeepitreal(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
boynigeria:
grin grin grin grin grin okay grandpa
Good one...
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by ZedX6: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Most girls on this section haven't experienced childbirth, and they have no nuts (grin cheesy)

I've experienced the kick. It's the worst feeling on earth. At that moment, death is preferable to that fvcking pain.

The kick is surely more painful.
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by pasqal09: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
ZedX6:
Most girls on this section haven't experienced childbirth, and they have no nuts (grin cheesy)

I've experienced the kick. It's the worst feeling on earth. At that moment, death is preferable to that fvcking pain.

The kick is surely more painful.

LMAO! Well this is a difficult question, I know childbirth hurts but so does getting kicked in the nuts
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by ZedX6: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
pasqal09:

LMAO! Well this is a difficult question, I know childbirth hurts but so does getting kicked in the nuts
No be joke o.
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by Dekatron(m): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Years ago, i read that getting kicked is more painful than child birth. They said researchers measured the degree of pains(forgotten the unit) & the kick thingy was higher.

Nothing more painful than having your balls kicked!! I can die!! Thats why i love the igbo proverb : 'When a tse tse fly perches on the scrotum. . . Bla bla bla'. Cant remember, but its so funny!!
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by sarmiie(m): 2:36am On Jun 14, 2015
Dekatron:
Years ago, i read that getting kicked is more painful than child birth. They said researchers measured the degree of pains(forgotten the unit) & the kick thingy was higher.

Nothing more painful than having your balls kicked!! I can die!! Thats why i love the igbo proverb : 'When a tse tse fly perches on the scrotum. . . Bla bla bla'. Cant remember, but its so funny!!

I think its something like "when a mosquito lands on the testicles, you learn that not everything is resolved by force." Anyone who has had his nuts tickled (playfully or not) understands what that means.
Re: Which One Is More Painful: Getting Kicked In The Nutts Or Giving Birth? by MrProverbs(m): 2:51am On Jun 14, 2015
sarmiie:

I think its something like "when a mosquito lands on the testicles, you learn that not everything is resolved by force." Anyone who has had his nuts tickled (playfully or not) understands what that means.
Here you go...

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x / TLS / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.