Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

w - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / w (865 Views)

Banky W And His Wife Doing It In A Car Can You Imagine This Guy / W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ? / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

w by JERRY1925(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
U
Re: w by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yeah, you totally should.

Prepare for the friendzone too. cool

2 Likes

Re: w by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Frndzone things...
Re: w by boynigeria(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
JERRY1925:
I'v knwn this friend for a while now, we graduated from same school...recently we became close, and communicate well..we just friends for now...but I really like her..i just want to know if it's advisable to keep calling her..mostly b4 she sleeps.
if u really like her go for her before u put urself in the friendzone
cos the more u call without giving her signals for her to see u as someone she can date the more u are friendzoning urself
dont waste no time, its not abt the calls cos sometimes it could be annoying and sometimes romantic and there is a thin line between the two
Re: w by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
op say what u want now or ur next thread will be 'how do i get out of friendzone?'
Re: w by ikeepitreal(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yeye boy. Keep calling her and book your friend zone ticket
Re: w by JERRY1925(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
Yeah, you totally should.

Prepare for the friendzone too. cool

Am very aware of dat, I just want to meet her face to face b4 I mak my intentions knwn...
Re: w by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
JERRY1925:

Am very aware of dat, I just want to meet her face to face b4 I mak my intentions knwn...
Ask her for a hangout, then tell her. It's not that hard, is it?
Re: w by czarr(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
......when next you talk to her tell her. time wastage is not healthy,attraction expires! ....no fear highest na "NO" she go talk.
e beta pass to de friend zone de wish.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? / Engagement Without Ring / Step Bye Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.