Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,105 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (11862 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Results On Google / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by a2personal2013: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
....or he can go to court (in the words of Lai Mohammed). Lol, how I wish the evil of men could catch up with them so fast...

I am watching the unfolding events in 3D as the hunter has become the hunted!!

barcanista:
Let me be frank most of us are not innocent from all these tantrums at prominent oppositions personalities. I just want to appeal to APC fans to endure whatever name is given Buhari or their party chiefs till 2019. Better still they should ask Buhari to resign if they can't endure the names given him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
cool
slimmy05:
grin grin I am also waiting
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by oyeludef(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
nationwide1:

You see why it is true that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Does it mean this is the only solution you can proffer for the problem?

You may be amazed to discover that some people who open thread and type here have higher degrees than PMB. Some people's parents are professors.
what problem r u talking abt? because he said west Germany it has become a problem? You guys r pathetic calling him a dullard. Of wat use is a professor if he cant teach his children common sense
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Happy Sunday, my lady.

Its so depressing and worrisome to behold how low and hateful some folks here have degenerated. I'm yet to see the picture posted here. Doing so means an egregious violation of privacy. I believe there should be some decency and restraint in politics- online politics for that matter.

Hehehehehe.

Restraint ke?
They won't have any cards left.

Decency is a disease to them.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
I don't like to sound harsh but let's analyse.
Is Angela Markel the President of Germany? No, Joachim Gauck is.

Is there any country like "West Germany" as at today? No way! But Germany.

Buhari not only met Markel but was also in the country. Did he see "West Germany" in his visa? Did he see West Germany in his flight ticket? I don't want to call him a dullard but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
...... he is acting and talking very dull. I no blame u jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by nationwide1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyeludef:
what problem r u talking abt? because he said west Germany it has become a problem? You guys r pathetic calling him a dullard. Of wat use is a professor if he cant teach his children common sense
I have never insulted the president either Buhari or past president. Check my posts. I don't believe in it.

But you practically insulted people's background by comparing them to Buhari when we needed a solution. Do you think they will listen to you?
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by oyeludef(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
nationwide1:

I have never insulted the president either Buhari or past president. Check my posts. I don't believe in it.

But you practically insulted people's background by comparing them to Buhari when we needed a solution. Do you think they will listen to you?
wef

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by plendil: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
plendil:

All your quotes are from 2013 to 2014. That is more than 3 years into his administration.

Kindly look for any such quotes that were made around 2010, when GEJ just assumed power. I gave a similar challenge to your cohorts at the other thread, but they ran away.

I hope you wont disappoint.

[size=16pt]There you have it. MR BARCANISTA You couldn't come up any quotes against GEJ, could you?[/size] Yes! Because none existed, or were very minimal. As one of those who stood solidly behind him against the northern cabal following the death of YAr'daua, and then voted for him 2011, I'm more than conversant with the kind of unprecedented support GEJ enjoyed at that time.

The criticisms only came when he showed clear signs of failure almost 4 years into his presidency.

Can you see how imbecilic it was to draw parallels between PMB's case (3 weeks into power) and that of GEJ??

Postscript: It may be difficult, but try not to let the bitterness of the loss of your principal's re-election push you towards blind, uncharitable, destructive and totally unwarranted attacks against PMB. Its unhealthy. Do the words "making Nigeria ungovernable" ring a bell? You and you minions are dangerously headed that direction. Its time to backtrack. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
some people really have no life outside nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by bakila: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rad1cal:

To hell with you janjawid from West germany

Bwahahahahaha11
Pppffffffggh. tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Rad1cal: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2015
bakila:

Pppffffffggh. tongue tongue tongue.

West German dullard disciple
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Collynzo45: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2015
divine2043:

[s]Barcanista,

Do you know what/who you are?

I will tell you......

You are enlightened, determined, resourceful and full of facts. You are a thorn in the flesh of the people of deceit and propaganda. Without people like you, we would have been overrun by propaganda.

One advice for you.... do not stop. Do not be compromised. Rather develop and mentor people like you. You are destined for a great future.

Keep churning out the facts...................[/s]....
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by bakila: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rad1cal:

West German dullard disciple

PPffffffffgh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
standd:

Thank you. You truly can not know how deep we are in trouble until you see youths like this Op spending valuable time spewing trash all over the internet. Obasanjo was and is still being called ugly, Ape and monkey, Yar Adua ( May his soul RIP) had his fair share of insults. Jonathan was also insulted and now Buhari, so why is this OP making it sound like anyone would die or something. The fact is we only continue to rubbish ourselves, our country and our leaders all over cyberspace and it will be hard to ask an outsider not to insult your FATHER when you insult him daily in their presence.
But then, the suffering continues for everyone cheesy So, the one you called monkey, the one you called living-dead, the one you called daft hasn't helped...Now, will the one you call dullard help you? Do you expect him to help you? Or is it game as usual?
Suffering and smiling generation. Warlords on the internet, hungry and dejected in the real.
So if your president is a dullard, and for 4years or more, the dullard will preside over the affairs of your country and so, you should be happy and jubilating on the internet because the head is rotten and so the whole body is ravaged by diseases...Don't we have cause to celebrate, hasn't Fela said it all? Come on APC and PDP supporters, insult, dance and make merry.....
And when the next president is elected he will still be insulted...so cook up more choice names.

We know that some of you get paid..how much? Monies that is not up to what they spend daily on their own children. You collect the peanuts and throw your future to the dogs. Haba!!
The funny thing is some slow ones come here to also insult without knowing that most people who open countless thread to spread political propanganda get paid to do so...
So, citizens of Nigeria...your president was 'daft' and now the new one is a 'dullard'... Hmmmmmn! Get out the drums and dance, dance and make merry.
And then ask yourself if Nigeria is CURSED when you are done with the insults and dancing.

there goes my QUEEN...
well said **xoxo**

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Rad1cal: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
bakila:

PPffffffffgh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Western German dullard.

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
A taste of their own medicine.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by bakila: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rad1cal:

Western German dullard.

B wahahahahaha

Cry cry ppppfffffffffg tongue tongue
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by stanech: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyeludef:
dey deserve to be insulted for calling their president a dullard. Gej wasnt called clueless immediately wen he entered office but several actions made ppl refer to him as clueless. Pmb isn't prefect nd just because of his accent nd mistakes while speaking, these fools call him a dullard. If dey wanted a orator as president why didn't dey vote chris okotie ever since

From your post you are not saying it is wrong to insult the president but that it is too early to start the insults. to me time shouldnt be a factor but performance and character should

the truth is the dullard has made more mockery to the office of the president than gej did in 6 years.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Rad1cal: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
bakila:

Cry cry ppppfffffffffg tongue tongue

West Germany dunce

Bwahahahaha
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ayobase(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
dunkem21:
I want to use this medium to plead with us not to tarnish the little image left of Nigeria. The search engines have been flooded with new, creative but derogatory words and memes that will soon turn to norms and bring ridicule to Nigeria.

The APC should as a matter of urgency reach out to Nigerians, particularly GEJ's family and BEG them to forgive their insults, assaults, taunts in order to move forward in peace ..same for their online supporters.

Names we call people have a way of affecting people positively or versa ..Osinbajo's esteem must have been halved by the new nickname given to him by his party members and media wing ..and Buhari has been getting his dose of bashes. ..

The truth is that APC created it and it will be hypocritical to tell people to stop without apologizing first ..mehn, check out what Lai, Nasir, Rotimi, Tinubu and even cramjones have reduced the office of the president to.

I also pleaded with their online supporters to beg the OP and bury hatchets but they chose the dishonourable path of insults and see where it has taken us to.

Again, I plead on behalf of PMB for all to allow sleeping dogs lie.

I blame Seun for allowing this in the first place on his platform.....he is enjoying democrazy of course.

The same Seun created policies to rule and guide this forum, and still abused it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt / Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.