Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (11896 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Results On Google / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ifyan(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Let the game begins. This will be fun in in the next four years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
brownlord:

So what does this link to my nairaland profile, created by me confirm? When did I deny serving in Osun?

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
sad
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by vivalavida(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
This isnt right. No need attacking a nairalander this way. I hope there are still mods. This thread needs some cleaning up and maybe some bans

Rule 10 sayz

10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details/conversations without permission.

So mods,do ur job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari is a dullard. HE would sink our economy

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by IVORY2009(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Demdem:
[s]

Brownfool, am currently enjoying my Sunday where I am. Won't allow an hopeless jobless fool like ursef to spoil it for me. Already u Av ur hands fill
ed on this thread. Face it.
[/s]
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by MizMyColi(f): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
dearpreye:

You really do not understand the minds of these APC folks! You don't
They're a group of irredeemably demonic folks.

I've been watching the thread like a hawk.
Waiting for one soul that will dare post his picture here.

Then my reportage would be justified.

Just imagine the violation of privacy nau.

Not everyone is cool with their details being out there.

If that person is really brownlord, then he is fine!
He is cute!
He looks like badoo sef.
I like badoo kinda guys.

If nuh be say I'm married to Jesus nau.....
gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

He is cute!
He looks like badoo sef.
I like badoo kinda guys.

gringringrin

grin grin I am also waiting
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

He is cute!
He looks like badoo sef.
I like badoo kinda guys.

gringringrin

Happy Sunday, my lady.

Its so depressing and worrisome to behold how low and hateful some folks here have degenerated. I'm yet to see the picture posted here. Doing so means an egregious violation of privacy. I believe there should be some decency and restraint in politics- online politics for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by nationwide1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyeludef:
Haters can cry a river. What have you achieved with your life? Wen gmb was ur age he was already a senior military office but u spend all ur life opening threads on a faceless forum for relevance. Your papa wey no b dullard watin him don achieve grin
You see why it is true that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Does it mean this is the only solution you can proffer for the problem?

You may be amazed to discover that some people who open thread and type here have higher degrees than PMB. Some people's parents are professors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt / Magu: APC Leaders Meet Over Presidency, National Assembly Crisis / Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.