Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful (896 Views)

Bokoharam Killed And Burnt Houses At Damboa / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by xolomonstrides(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
My dear cousin, MOSES has always being strong, bold and agile. It never came as a surprise when he got enlisted into the Nigerian army. Fighting gallantly in the dangerous terrain of sambisa forest. He had always contacted his wife and children and other family members, assuring them that he is well and healthy. Then yesterday the sad news broke that he was killed in active combat. Ooo. I never took the Bokoharam issue so serious until now when one of mine has fallen into their evil hands .. my question is this, what will become OF his wife and kids.

MAY BOKOHARAM AND ITS SPONSORS NEVER KNOW PEACE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by Udstar(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
REST IN PEACE I PRAY

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP Hero ,OP please take heart
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by Dollyak(f): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Condolence to you and your family cry.
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by estacyresource: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2015

1 Share

Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by bunmititi(f): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
we do not have leader in nigeria.
buhari is gallivanting around while
aisha the akara fryer is there shedding corocodile tears!

RIP cousin Moses.
God grant al janah!
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by DuchessLily(f): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sad cry
RIP gallant soldier

Pls take heart OP. God will comfort u all
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by Dollyak(f): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
estacyresource:
Buhari Appears on a Church Poster

http://nigerianewsnetwork..com/2015/06/buhari-appears-on-church-poster.html
There is a time for everything, and this isn't the time for this ignorance

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by xolomonstrides(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks. All ...one painful thing is that the family will never get to see the body..all you get is sad news that 's all. It is our turn today, many have suffered the same before us...may the same fate not befall any of us here..amen

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by vislabraye(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
xolomonstrides:
My dear cousin, MOSES has always being strong, bold and agile. It never came as a surprise when he got enlisted into the Nigerian army. Fighting gallantly in the dangerous terrain of sambisa forest. He had always contacted his wife and children and other family members, assuring them that he is well and healthy. Then yesterday the sad news broke that he was killed in active combat. Ooo. I never took the Bokoharam issue so serious until now when one of mine has fallen into their evil hands .. my question is this, what will become OF his wife and kids.

Take heart. He fought for a good course.
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by brownlord: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
xolomonstrides:

Stupid talk.

Sorry for your loss though.
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by brownlord: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sleep on gallant officer
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by watts75: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
: So all the people.getting killed and display mean nothing to you.
@ Op.
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by xolomonstrides(m): 2:36am On Jun 14, 2015
watts75:
: So all the people.getting killed and display mean nothing to you.
@ Op.

blood is thicker than water.. the feeling you get when your neighbor Dies would not be as deep as when your own blood dies.....painful every time though. But it can truthfully not be the same. Most of us in the south are aware of the evil bokoharam brings, but one would need someone in the north whose house was burnt and all his family members killed to truly understand ....we should not wait till then though.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by Champele(m): 3:04am On Jun 14, 2015
my mum was telling me about one soldier from my home town that was killed by those cowards and i saw the pain in her eyes cus they saw the guy recently on a road block and he called them by their full name.introducing his self to them.after they commend him and his collegues and wish him the best.then...bad news came just last week that he lost his life in the battle field just like your cousin.its a pity.may their brave soul RIP.Amen @lalasticlala this matters to us.let show our brave brothers and sisters defending our precious country some love.we care.
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by Chibaba247(m): 4:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Hardluck ooo,somebody did say dat he will wipe away bokoharam within 2weeks ooo.hmmmm.hope am right sha
Re: Bokoharam Killed My Cousin :::feeling Sorrowful by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2015
bunmititi:
we do not have leader in nigeria.
buhari is gallivanting around while
aisha the akara fryer is there shedding corocodile tears!

RIP cousin Moses.
God grant al janah!

How long did it take Clueless GEJ to really do anything about Boko Haram in his 6yrs in office - his last 2 months, and only because it was election - yet you have the audacity to blame somebody who only a few days ago just got into office.

In less than 2weeks Buhari has managed to form an alliance with neighbouring countries: Cameroon, Niger & Chad, he also got AU support for the war against this menace; he did this traveling personally convincing and getting the commitment of these leaders; which you foolishly termed as gallivanting.

It may be recalled that GEJ initially even denied the kidnap of the Chibok girls (thats how much clueless he was), all he cared for then was clinging to power; not to talk about his wife PEJ who perceived it as enemies trying to embarrass her husband, not done she even ordered the arrest of the women demonstrators, then did an immediate volte face when she realised otherwise - lest we forget about her famous televised charade of Diaris God O!.
If anyone knows how to shed crocodile tears, its mama peace, the Shepopotamus - pls leave Aisha Buhari out of an issue she has no business with.

@OP:
Sorry for your loss, unfortunately it is a trauma which thousands of individuals and families in the north had gone through, due to past failed leadership - again, my condolences.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Received A Letter Purportedly From NPF Or Is It A New Scam Tactic? / Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa Today / Don’t Dare Cut Our Salary – Osun Workers Warn Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.