Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (4283 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / NLNG - My Interview & Confusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by vislabraye(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
Shoyemi ayodeji you are next
I knocked twice before entering
From three (they were up to 10) of the interviewer who told you to enter? My response was "I'm sorry"...it's okay you can have your seat..one of the interviewed said..........to cut the long story short I was asked if I had a girl friend ...I replied with a NO....I was told to off my shoe which I did...initially I gave a silly excuse not to off the shoe ...they countered it with you are coming for a formal interview you shirt is crumbled ,no tie ,you are even wearing an allstar..pls put it on the table for other interviews to see (that was when I gave in).....coupled with other silly things I did like signing when they told me they want to know how consistent my signature was....I was latter told to unfold the paper....in it was (I'm a political spy ,I need your signature for effective bla bla bla )...I signed twice.

Note: the interview was to join the press organization of my HALL.

Pele....wait for another one.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
SleekyP:
Bollywood undecided

I wish :-
Re: . by INTERMAN: 12:19am On Jun 14, 2015
O fo cup [you broke cup]

1 Like

Re: . by scarplanet(m): 1:52am On Jun 14, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
Shoyemi ayodeji you are next
I knocked twice before entering
From three (they were up to 10) of the interviewer who told you to enter? My response was "I'm sorry"...it's okay you can have your seat..one of the interviewed said..........to cut the long story short I was asked if I had a girl friend ...I replied with a NO....I was told to off my shoe which I did...initially I gave a silly excuse not to off the shoe ...they countered it with you are coming for a formal interview you shirt is crumbled ,no tie ,you are even wearing an allstar..pls put it on the table for other interviews to see (that was when I gave in).....coupled with other silly things I did like signing when they told me they want to know how consistent my signature was....I was latter told to unfold the paper....in it was (I'm a political spy ,I need your signature for effective bla bla bla )...I signed twice.

Note: the interview was to join the press organization of my HALL.

So amiss a writeup! Wish I could make any sense out of what you wrote.

Nonetheless, I understand the title and that summarises all for me. Be of good cheers, it can only get better

9 Likes

Re: . by N0B0DY: 2:18am On Jun 14, 2015
eeyah....The interviewers were kinda harsh if u ask me. So he should put his shoe on the table because? That's wrong abeg. Better to just tell the guy the usual "we will get back to you"
But Mr Ay, u for try iron na and wear tie with leather shoe, not all stars or canvass.
Better luck next time.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ifiegboria(m): 3:52am On Jun 14, 2015
How many times should one knock on the door before entering an interview room? Does the number of times u knock have any impact on ur interview?

1 Like

Re: . by Yeahreen(m): 4:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Haba Bros
scarplanet:

So amiss a writeup! Wish I could make an sense out of what you wrote.

Nonetheless, I understand the title and that summarises all for me. Be of good cheers, it can only get better
Re: . by Oyecute(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2015
@OP, Are U a student of UI? ... Possibly Zik hall

1 Like

Re: . by 2oddMASTER: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2015
negative home support
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2015
How were you invited with this write up undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Oyecute:
@OP, Are U a student of UI? ... Possibly Zik hall

Yep.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2015
scarplanet:

So amiss a writeup! Wish I could make an sense out of what you wrote.

Eyaah........I wrote the way I felt like, informally.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2015
penquin:

You should see the article I wrote...# seriously.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Was that your first interview? better luck next time. Why you go wear all star go interview? Bro your a clown
Re: . by DMilanista: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Eyah_sorry
Re: . by Rexphobia(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
That's just some interviewers from Hell
Re: . by rattlesnake(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't even . understand this rabbis

1 Like

Re: . by Cuteboi98(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Arrant nonsence.. Nothing reasonable to behold in this write-up
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
penquin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Choi!
Re: . by estacyresource: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
FINALLY See Names Of Those Who Will Emerge As Buhari’s Ministers
http://nigerianewsnetwork..com/2015/06/finally-see-names-of-those-who-will.html

1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Eyaah........I wrote the way I felt like, informally.

Bro, even if you are writing informally, the main thing is that you should communicate effectively and you have not done that here. For someone who wanted to join a press organization, this doesn't speak well of you. Okay, re-read what you have written up there and ask yourself if it really makes sense. It is very disjointed.
In any case, I'm sure you have learnt valuable lessons from the interview. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: . by MrTeymee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Street, Ebute Metta. / How I Lost A High Paying Job Because I Failed To Answer A Simple Question / Sterling Bank Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.