Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (31803 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? / I Am Now Thinking Like An ATHEIST. Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Not sure if I read correctly but someone said he asked God to secure admission for him or something like that. Have you heard of the saying "Gods time is the best"? ... Yes you really need to get a job, get whatever you desire but what if it's not the right time and that's not what God wants you to do. Everybody just wants thing in the twinkle of an eye, you don't stop to think," am I doing it the right way "? Or are you prepared? Yh everything may be in place but still God might put u on pause cos he is training you for the blessings ahead. Read 2 Peter 3:9. You don't really need to understand what God is doing now, with time you will see and say Oh wow. The first time I wrote jamb, I failed, badly. I sat at home and watched my friends matriculate. Some flew abroad. My father didn't make life easier. Tru out that period, I prayed and sowed seeds like never before, nd asked God to do his will. Now my father is proud of me. People say, God doesn't exist, nd it was uhmm the big bang theory that formed the earth, why don't u stop to think what formed that thing, then they will say it's self made... Oh so u believe that is self made, why don't u believe God is self made too. So many things, you may not understand, all you need to is follow the right way.

Now I don't give a damn about anyone not believing christ, it's your business but don't trash on my God, don't show any tantrum. You don't believe, Fine but don't curse him or the Bible or church or Christians. Show some respect. If a Christian is talking to you, you simply walk away, just like I do with jehovah's witness. You don't try to insult them. He is God whether or not u believe. He sent his son to die for you, what more could you ask for. He took away our transgressions , made us one with him. Cos u don't like or understand what most pastors say, then u say u are an atheist. I don't understand some pastors preaching too, some are somehow diabolic but I have the grace nd power of God in me, why should I care. It's the pastors own relationship with God, I won't curse him but I'll study the Bible for myself nd know what God says for me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by winner01(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I see your stup1dity is still growing, weldone.
i wont engage you cos ill down you again....go find your peers
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by freecocoa(f): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
winner01:
i wont engage you cos ill down you again....go find your peers
it's not not news that you are delusional, mumu.

You better quit mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by winner01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
it's not not news that you are delusional, mumu.

You better quit mentioning me.
news carried by who?, you alone?, you must be as ugly as you think......
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by GoodMuyis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dapo777:

And hope you are going for regular mental check up, to ensue Ur madness doesn't run out of hand. grin cheesy

"Omoyi O ti e baje" angry

"egon yin laje Dobale ko sope, kama binu" cheesy

You are too young to be insulting elders...
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
winner01:
news carried by who?, you alone?, you must be as ugly as you think......
I don't like you, stop trying to form familiarity, I've never mentioned nor quoted you outside that thread of yours, and I only was on that thread because it centered on feminism(something I'm passionate about), thinking you could reason like an intelligent person, which was an error on my part, now that is over, so please, stay the feck away from my mention, you and I don't reason on the same level.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by winner01(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't like you, stop trying to form familiarity, I've never mentioned nor quoted you outside that thread of yours, and I only was on that thread because it centered on feminism(something I'm passionate about), thinking you could reason like an intelligent person, which was an error on my part, now that is over, so please, stay the feck away from emy mention, you and I don't reason on the same level.
familiarity with who or what, this thing you cal yourself......b1tch please, dont make me laugh......i bet i do you a favour quoting you cos u so dumb, its obvious...

who breeds these kids? still beats me undecided
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
winner01:
familiarity with who or what, this thing you cal yourself......b1tch please, dont make me laugh......i bet i do you a favour quoting you cos u so dumb, its obvious...

who breeds these kids? still beats me undecided
Just stay on your lane is all I ask, i'm ugly, dumb and any other thing you can think of, yet you keep mentioning me, just pretend I don't exist, that can't possibly be beyond you.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by winner01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Just stay on your lane is all I ask, i'm ugly, dumb and any other thing you can think of, yet you keep mentioning me, just pretend I don't exist, that can't possibly be beyond you.
You forgot to include stup1d, cos i dont remember inviting u to quote me today.....you sound dumber every word you type....

i wont pretend cos in d real sense, ur no relevant than dust to me....dont quote me anymore and mayb u can start being non existent from there....
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
winner01:
You forgot to include stup1d, cos i dont remember inviting u to quote me today.....you sound dumber every word you type....

i wont pretend cos in d real sense, ur no relevant than dust to me....dont quote me anymore and mayb u can start being non existent from there....
Na wa o, you mentioned me you fuckktard, how dense are you? To think I'll ever quote you is an insult to my person, Just never mention me again, is all.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by winner01(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o, you mentioned me you fuckktard, how dense are you? To think I'll ever quote you is an insult to my person, Just never mention me again, is all.
by telling someone not to argue with u, u see that as an invite.....you are practically mad, u jus not in the streets yet and its just a matter of time......u have no person, u are an insult to urself already.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by freecocoa(f): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
winner01:
by telling someone not to argue with u, u see that as an invite.....you are practically mad, u jus not in the streets yet and its just a matter of time......u have no person, u are an insult to urself already.
It is very simple and clear, do not mention me, you can tell anyone whatever you like, as can be seen, you were bad mouthing me and I couldn't care less, just don't mention my moniker while at it, when you do that then yes, it is an invite but seeing that you are hopelessly f00lish, you wouldn't know that.

Whether I have no person or not is not in any way your business, close your eyes and waka pass as regards anything that concerns me, imbec1le.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ladysmith1:

The US President wud say... GOD bless America. I just think u should believe in what works for u... The US citizens believe in God and it works for them. If a people so great should believe in God, how much more a people passing through so much struggle...
Believe in what works for you, nobody will crucify u for that...
Buh I have one thing for the Op. Please if u are still under ur parents care and protection and they believe it is God who provides and u don't believe in that God, I think u own it to urself and to ur parent to leave ur home and practice what u believe in.
If it is by ur own very power u do all u do, I'm very sure u would survive without help from your parents...
Please leave the house and that way test ur believe... We own it to ourselves to test what we believe in, don't we?

You sound really stUpId , you know?

Of course I will survive outside my parents and that's after I graduate and secure a job, is that too difficult for Ur brain to fathom?

Because my parents believe in God doesn't mean I should leave them, how draft could you be to say I should leave my parent because of their beliefs, how old are u? U thinking like a 14 year old teen.

Even if I finally secure a job, I won't still leave my parents because they believe in god, you iron brained, aluminium head. grin
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
winner01:

Just say u want to fvck her, you pervert! angry grin
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by winner01(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
It is very simple and clear, do not mention me, you can tell anyone whatever you like, as can be seen, you were bad mouthing me and I couldn't care less, just don't mention my moniker while at it, when you do that then yes, it is an invite but seeing that you are hopelessly f00lish, you wouldn't know that.

Whether I have no person or not is not in any way your business, close your eyes and waka pass as regards anything that concerns me, imbec1le.
do the world a favour, go hang yourself.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by winner01(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dapo777:

Just say u want to fvck her, you pervert! angry grin
that kid b1tch, her thots r ugly, i dont do ugly..
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
winner01:
do the world a favour, go hang yourself.
I won't warn you again.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fr?
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Blossom023:
Fr?

What?
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by denigma2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
It doesn't remove anything from me to believe in God
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by denigma2(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
We have turned the atheists debate inside out, yet they still hold on to science. Please answer me, What has Science ever created? Science only discovers what has already been created, Science modifies it or/and combines it with other created items to produce another form of a created item.
So who creates?
You might not call him God/Allah, but not admitting that there is a creator is pure deceit or delusion.

I testify that there is none worthy of worship but Allah, the Creator of all that exist. And I testify that Muhammed(Peace be upon him, is His Prophet and Messenger
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh, so I have to make my decisions based on what obama/america does? You are very smart my dear.

I thought u were cococandy.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by MeandSum: 6:30am On Jun 21, 2015
denigma2:
We have turned the atheists debate inside out, yet they still hold on to science. Please answer me, What has Science ever created? Science only discovers what has already been created, Science modifies it or/and combines it with other created items to produce another form of a created item.
So who creates?
You might not call him God/Allah, but not admitting that there is a creator is pure deceit or delusion.

I testify that there is none worthy of worship but Allah, the Creator of all that exist. And I testify that Muhammed(Peace be upon him, is His Prophet and Messenger

For starters, science created the sh1tty internet you are using and the computer or smartphone you typed from. Electricity, that made charging it possible and whatelse you have in there.

Those are things we can definitively say were created by science. What has your god ever created that can be definitively proven? Dont shy away. Tell us what skydaddy has ever done since he was invented.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
MeandSum:

For starters, science created the sh1tty internet you are using and the computer or smartphone you typed from. Electricity, that made charging it possible and whatelse you have in there.

Those are things we can definitively say were created by science. What has your god ever created that can be definitively proven? Dont shy away. Tell us what skydaddy has ever done since he was invented.

oh well, it wouldn't have been created without God. they created it but God made it possible. ok wait, lemme agree with you guys that there is no God... can't you stop to think instead of arguing , how come we are in existence, someone said "the big bang theory" oh please, how did the big bang theory come about? lemme even ask you atheist , what exactly has God done to you? have you ever come in contact with him and he turned you down? if there is no hell and no heaven, and all things about God doesn't exist, why do you hear so many teachings about end time? do u think that someone will just wake up and start pondering on "repentance" if he or she hasn't experienced some kind of uhhhh transformation? you guys amaze me, every time God this God that... I asked God for this, he didnt gimme, does he gave , do they climb up to heaven? or do they have five head.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by MeandSum: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Blossom023:

oh well, it wouldn't have been created without God. they created it but God made it possible. ok wait, lemme agree with you guys that there is no God... can't you stop to think instead of arguing , how come we are in existence, someone said "the big bang theory" oh please, how did the big bang theory come about? lemme even ask you atheist , what exactly has God done to you? have you ever come in contact with him and he turned you down? if there is no hell and no heaven, and all things about God doesn't exist, why do you hear so many teachings about end time? do u think that someone will just wake up and start pondering on "repentance" if he or she hasn't experienced some kind of uhhhh transformation? you guys amaze me, every time God this God that... I asked God for this, he didnt gimme, does he gave , do they climb up to heaven? or do they have five head.

God, neither created nor allowed anything because he is nowhere to be found. Else you'll not be here defending him. If he allowed science to create internet and smartphones, then he should be held responsible for allowing all the wars. What a wasteful creature.

You logic on repentance doesn't hold water.

with all your dribble, you still didn't tell me exactly what god created. give me a list of 10 things you can point to that God created and provide evidence based on fact, not on fate.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2015
MeandSum:

God, neither created nor allowed anything because he is nowhere to be found. Else you'll not be here defending him. If he allowed science to create internet and smartphones, then he should be held responsible for allowing all the wars. What a wasteful creature.

You logic on repentance doesn't hold water.

with all your dribble, you still didn't tell me exactly what god created. give me a list of 10 things you can point to that God created and provide evidence based on fact, not on fate.

I could give u 10,000 things HE created but me replying you over nd over again is total cliché for me nd nauseauting. You can think whatever you want to idc but lemme ask u have you come in contact with God? Yh nd u will say "he doesn't exist" why do u tell ur self dat? Why are you fighting yourself to believe that? You don't know it but your spirit is fighting the truth. Satan is real so is GOD nd heaven and hell.. If u don't believe no problem.. Besides the Bible says "many are called but few are chosen" on that day people will be like "I heard but I didn't listen".. You open yourself to new things everyday ryh? Why can't u open yourself to God..with all your heart. At least test.. Just accept him once nd if he doesn't answer u.. Fine.. U can do as u please, but rather u haven't tried but u say he doesn't exist.. How will u know how a soup taste if u haven't tasted it.. How will u know how tight that shoe you want to buy is without wearing it first...

There was a game going viral on the Internet called "charlie charlie".. So many people posted on YouTube about it, on Ig it was reigning nd some people said it doesn't work, charlie charlie doesn't exist, cos demons don't exist.. But they tried it before they started saying that ryh.. So why don't u try God.. A God that your eyes cannot see but you will surely stand alone if u do not believe in him. So many things scientist haven't even discovered.. Cure for hiv hasn't come but yet people that wer tasted positive wer turned negative after being in the presence of God.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Dapo777:

You sound really stUpId , you know?

Of course I will survive outside my parents and that's after I graduate and secure a job, is that too difficult for Ur brain to fathom?

Because my parents believe in God doesn't mean I should leave them, how draft could you be to say I should leave my parent because of their beliefs, how old are u? U thinking like a 14 year old teen.

Even if I finally secure a job, I won't still leave my parents because they believe in god, you iron brained, aluminium head. grin

Nothing warrants this insult. Show love and stop taking things too personal. I'm sure you've just hurt that guy's ego.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Blossom023:

I could give u 10,000 things HE created but me replying you over nd over again is total cliché for me nd nauseauting. You can think whatever you want to idc but lemme ask u have you come in contact with God? Yh nd u will say "he doesn't exist" why do u tell ur self dat? Why are you fighting yourself to believe that? You don't know it but your spirit is fighting the truth. Satan is real so is GOD nd heaven and hell.. If u don't believe no problem.. Besides the Bible says "many are called but few are chosen" on that day people will be like "I heard but I didn't listen".. You open yourself to new things everyday ryh? Why can't u open yourself to God..with all your heart. At least test.. Just accept him once nd if he doesn't answer u.. Fine.. U can do as u please, but rather u haven't tried but u say he doesn't exist.. How will u know how a soup taste if u haven't tasted it.. How will u know how tight that shoe you want to buy is without wearing it first...

There was a game going viral on the Internet called "charlie charlie".. So many people posted on YouTube about it, on Ig it was reigning nd some people said it doesn't work, charlie charlie doesn't exist, cos demons don't exist.. But they tried it before they started saying that ryh.. So why don't u try God.. A God that your eyes cannot see but you will surely stand alone if u do not believe in him. So many things scientist haven't even discovered.. Cure for hiv hasn't come but yet people that wer tasted positive wer turned negative after being in the presence of God.

Which God did you try? What was your results after the trial? and how exactly did you try it/him/her?
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2015
emrain:

Which God did you try? What was your results after the trial? and how exactly did you try it/him/her?

Give your life to christ.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Blossom023:

Give your life to christ.

Answer the question.

That ass in your dp tho' looks delicious cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
emrain:

Answer the question.

That ass in your dp tho' looks delicious cheesy

The way I experienced my grace is not the same way u will.. Please mind your words.
Re: How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

The way I experienced my grace is not the same way u will.. Please mind your words.

Tell us how you experienced your grace, perhaps one of these atheists will reconsider.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon / I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.