Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation (25308 Views)

Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by networkrecharg: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
[size=15pt]ekweremadu will NEVER RESIGN

SARAKI AND DOGAGRA WILL RESIGN FOR EKWEREMADU
ekweremadu will NEVER RESIGN

[/size]
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by gbastarlinks: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
the did as been done ,u guys should stop all this nah, let face the reality!!!!!!
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by Mufasa27(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
O resign ti ! (In my yourba boy ascent)
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by BLOTRS: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
i will starve for 40 days and 40 night if Ekweremadu resigns....APC should know that they are chasing what they can't see. So their problem is with who becomes leader and not how they'll represent their people? thunder fire anything called APC

Ekweremadu ka anyi ga eso.....All hail Ekweremadu the great!...nothing does you, a thousand shall fall at thy side and ten ten thousand at thy right hand...the senate president seat awaits you sir.

1 Like

Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by rafealEmmydon(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
maka na ha bu onye
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by baralatie(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
networkrecharg:
[size=15pt]ekweremadu will NEVER RESIGN

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by urchmanx(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
agabusta:

The PDP knew if they went for the Senate President position, the 8 APC senators present would have refused to vote for them. It would have been an all PDP affair and thus easier to be overruled by the court. Moreover, the uproar that would have ensued would not be too good for the country.

They are able to pull this off just because to some extent Saraki too has some level of support in the APC. You'll soon see that at the end of it all, it is the Deputy senate president position that will be used for reconciliation. No need to talk too much. Just wait and see. It is at that point that the PDP will realise that Saraki just used them for his own ambition.

Do you know why I am laughing at you? Because you didn't know shit about how things are done at the national assemble. APC needs around 74 senators to remove the Sp and the DSP and they didn't have that number.

1 Like

Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by agabusta: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2015
urchmanx:

Do you know why I am laughing at you? Because you didn't know shit about how things are done at the national assemble. APC needs around 74 senators to remove the Sp and the DSP and they didn't have that number.

You are funny. Why can't you make your point without telling me what you think I know. Some of you kids on nairaland ascribe too much to yourselves. And it is called National Assembly and not 'National Assemble'.

My post was explicit enough, it was directed at the Deputy SP. Who told you its only impeachment that can be used to make a Deputy Senate President vacate seat.
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by dalass(f): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Cock and bull story...
You think you can win a core Igbo man??
Go try your luck then...
Rubbish
Anti saraki lol
Yoruba's are useless and worthless...
They are the core problems we have in Nigeria In this 21st century... Gawd
There is nothing noble about you and your comments. What venom has been poured into you is in the overdose! Your tribe is only good at breaking the nation apart! Do the needful and go back to your village boy instead of insulting your betters!

1 Like

Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by dalass(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
PDP has had their share at the NA its now APC's turn! As if Ekweremadu is your father or he is going to share his wardrobe allowance with you!
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by disumusa: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
M4gunners:
Thunder fire anyone who wants Ekweremadu to resign.
they refuse to understand that ojuku is late but his manhood is alive <by pej
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by disumusa: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
liberty300:
They can't touch saraki cos he's too powerful for them, so they go after the igbo..classic yoruba coward move
no need to remove saraki i.e put water to gari or put gari to water no problem. Ekwere madu is an ibo he must go.
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
dalass:
There is nothing noble about you and your comments. What venom has been poured into you is in the overdose! Your tribe is only good at breaking the nation apart! Do the needful and go back to your village boy instead of insulting your betters!

Betters you mean??
Village you mean??
Rubbish
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by urchmanx(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2015
agabusta:

You are funny. Why can't you make your point without telling me what you think I know. Some of you kids on nairaland ascribe too much to yourselves. And it is called National Assembly and not 'National Assemble'.

My post was explicit enough, it was directed at the Deputy SP. Who told you its only impeachment that can be used to make a Deputy Senate President vacate seat.
That's for the correction away but calling me kids it's just out of line, because you didn't know anything about me. Probably when I stated using internet you were still in primary school. Back to the topic. The only constitutional means of removing the SP is through impeachment except you know other means which amount to witch hunting and blackmail to force him to resign.
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by agabusta: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2015
urchmanx:

That's for the correction away but calling me kids it's just out of line, because you didn't know anything about me. Probably when I stated using internet you were still in primary school. Back to the topic. The only constitutional means of removing the SP is through impeachment except you know other means which amount to witch hunting and blackmail to force him to resign.

Being a kid is not only a function of age. Your utterances, thought pattern and actions can depict you as a kid.

You talk like a clown. When did u start using the internet? From the womb I guess.

Impeachment is not the only way to remove a speaker. Consult the constitution, you'll find grounds in which a SP can vacate office. The court of law can also vacate the election of a SP that was not constitutionally carried out.
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
When someone told me the PDP Senators might be behind Saraki's resignation, I thought he was joking, now I see
Someone should please remind me how a DSP can turn the SP
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by urchmanx(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
agabusta:

Being a kid is not only a function of age. Your utterances, thought pattern and actions can depict you as a kid.

You talk like a clown. When did u start using the internet? From the womb I guess.

Impeachment is not the only way to remove a speaker. Consult the constitution, you'll find grounds in which a SP can vacate office. The court of law can also vacate the election of a SP that was not constitutionally carried out.
From your comment you talk like a kid with tantrums and bipolar. We are talking about the current SP which constitutionally he is not wanting in his legality as a senator. So who is being a clown. All this jambites that has opportunity to access internet. Just the fate that we are on the same forum doesn't make you talk to people like that. You can make your argument without insulting one. While I didn't respond to kids like you.
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by agabusta: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
urchmanx:

From your comment you talk like a kid with tantrums and bipolar. We are talking about the current SP which constitutionally he is not wanting in his legality as a senator. So who is being a clown. All this jambites that has opportunity to access internet. Just the fate that we are on the same forum doesn't make you talk to people like that. You can make your argument without insulting one. While I didn't respond to kids like you.

Try and read what u wrote again and tell me if it makes sense. Your construction is terrible. You this Boy grow up and learn, before u start dabbling into political issues.
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by urchmanx(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
agabusta:

Try and read what u wrote again and tell me if it makes sense. Your construction is terrible. You this Boy grow up and learn, before u start dabbling into political issues.
Your never in my league so talking to you is a waste of time.
Re: Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation by yetunsbay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Cock and bull story...
You think you can win a core Igbo man??
Go try your luck then...
Rubbish
Anti saraki lol
Yoruba's are useless and worthless...
They are the core problems we have in Nigeria In this 21st century... Gawd
last time i checkd person like u reside in yorubaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn / Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.