Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (30919 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Buhari Should Retire All Generals / Buhari Should Retire All Generals – Corporal Lawal Ahmed Of 115 Battalion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by yusufobinna1(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
I was so happy the day command centre was relocated to Borno.so that these pot belly men can see for themselve what the junior officers are witnessing thereby putting Bokoharam to an end.But all the generals should be retired

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Reference(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Fidecoo:
I rather die, than joining NIGERIA ARMY. Not only as a private, but even if giving the rank of major. Saying 4rm experience, because I got most of dem as frnds.

No one wants your type in the army. Those who serve there galantly in the midst of such hardship are not fools. Just pray they don't follow your lead, turn and run from the insurgents then you pack your belongings and flee your country you helped ruin. Wonderful citizens who expect much from the little they give.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by midolian(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
He may be saying these because he was denied the chance to represent his constituency in Katsina state house of assembly.

His action and those of the army are embarrassing to the country.
like seriously? Is this the best u can think? Dont u have conscience @ all? Why do u think everybody is like u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2015
I have seen some movies like this. They will get it hot anyway.

Valentine73:
I fear for this soldier as he signed away his rights to air his views 1ce he joined the army. Asides this I believe he went a tad far in his expositions in areas of training and expertise;its like exposing d soft underbelly of the Nigerian military to external enemies
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by blakky97(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Gentelsoul:
he might be saying all dis just bcaz he's reguest fore the house of assembly seat was turn down.
you must trek to England for English language. see the Queen and beg her for a copy of Queens premier.
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by iyobs7(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2015
ionsman:
How on earth can we make the president see this? He has to....

Your president was a beneficiary of this same decadence this soldier is talking about. Your President got into the army with a recommendation letter and he rose to become a General. This same soldier wouldnt have complained if he had someone who also backed him. He knows what is going on, if he say he does not know, then he is a hypocrite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Crieff(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
He may be saying these because he was denied the chance to represent his constituency in Katsina state house of assembly.

His action and those of the army are embarrassing to the country.

I know you are being ridiculous. His motive is irrelevant now the important question is that is it true or not?

How can you even fail to address all the issues he raised and type that his intention is to embarrass Nigeria... Who is more embarrassing, this fine model of the greatest status anyone can have a free citizen or the set of bumbling, obese, rogue, dishonourable and thieving NA top brass?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Tomjazzy2: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Valentine73:
I fear for this soldier as he signed away his rights to air his views 1ce he joined the army. Asides this I believe he went a tad far in his expositions in areas of training and expertise;its like exposing d soft underbelly of the Nigerian military to external enemies
exposed what exactly? All that the supposed external enemies don't already know or cant know by puting just one phone call to those pot belly generals

@all Leave the poor corporal alone and lets face it, all that he said are all factually verifiable

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by blakky97(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2015
uchwar1:
indirectly, they receive up to that. Remember they save part of the money for them till they pass out from academy. Everything this sldr said here is 100 percent correct. But honestly, it is not the ethics of NA personnel to give public info except he NA public Relation
you are very right.
anyone who reads this article will realise this guy is actually a soldier and that every thing he has said is correct.
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2015
I am sure it will since it is thisday newspaper

omenka:
Goodness!!!shockedshocked

Would this ever get to the President's desk??

Imagine the outrage! cry
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by africanusvu(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2015
The Army will be short of one soldier by monday,this guy is gone,wat a way of resigning,But the truth av been told,Bravo my fearless soldier for sacrificing ur job to save ur colleagues wellcome to guard room

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Wasn't he aware of what he was signing up to when he was joining the army? If unsatisfied why not stick to the legal channel to complain? How can a corporal "advice" the C-n-C to fire his bosses? Is that part of his job? I don't subscribe to inhuman treatment but I don't think his action is appropriate.
Crieff:

I know you are being ridiculous. His motive is irrelevant now the important question is that is it true or not?

How can you even fail to address all the issues he raised and type that his intention is to embarrass Nigeria... Who is more embarrassing, this fine model of the greatest status anyone can have a free citizen or the set of bumbling, obese, rogue, dishonourable and thieving NA top brass?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by legatto(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2015
What a nation filled with corrupt leaders in almost all sector. Baba God take charge ooo
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by aldame: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
His story is not different from what I hear from my uncles and other relations who are non commission officers and other ranks. I pray this gets somebody's attention. The story is all over. If you doubt him, speak to any rank and file in the service, or any family that may have lost a solder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Humblesam(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Now this is truth and nothing but the whole truth.. The Army is totally messed up.

The Nigerian Army will rise again against all odds,that's my believe.... I love the Naija Army.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by phlemzy: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
This article hasn't brought any surprise. Ask those soldiers in custody for mutiny,they have similar stories to share. Nigerian Army have been long fu¢ked by those greedy generals long ago. Nobody is bold enough to challenge their authority. I only hope PMB can take a bold step by doing the needful to that force.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Gentlesniper(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Ok, Noted! But Mr soldier man, know that what you just did is against the ethics of your profession.....and hope you are ready to dance to the tune of the music you are playing....goodluck though.
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
uchwar1:
indirectly, they receive up to that. Remember they save part of the money for them till they pass out from academy. Everything this sldr said here is 100 percent correct. But honestly, it is not the ethics of NA personnel to give public info except he NA public Relation
OK, no need to argue
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by uchwar1: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2015
blakky97:
you are very right.
anyone who reads this article will realise this guy is actually a soldier and that every thing he has said is correct.
honestly, I wish this article could reach the president's table. The most annoying part in this management is the slang "wait for ur time" "if ur time comes, wait for ur turn" u see comds pocketing unit's money as if the money is for their personal expenditure

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by walemoney007(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2015
O ga o
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Pain(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Painful truth. Those immersed in the pool can relate. Stuck in from cradle..to...

To all my fallen brothers..remember we do not die. We only assembly in the air..
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by axfix(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2015
My brother, this exposition does not apply to the military alone but true of all sectors of the Nigerian goverment. Just tell me, which of them is efficient? Is it the transport? The oil? The aviation? The health? The mining? The trade and commerce? Just name it, all are rotten. For me, its a failed system. Our leaders are not different from life in the wild. So peaced off with this jungle of a country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Tomjazzy2: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2015
uchwar1:
honestly, I wish this article could reach the president's table. The most annoying part in this management is the slang "wait for ur time" "if ur time comes, wait for ur turn" u see comds pocketing unit's money as if the money is for their personal expenditure
It will be sarcasm to say the President, who is a product of the Nigerian Army, doesnt know this; and quite hypocritical for him to claim ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
Wasn't he aware of what he was signing up to when he was joining the army? If unsatisfied why not stick to the legal channel to complain? How can a corporal "advice" the C-n-C to fire his bosses? Is that part of his job? I don't subscribe to inhuman treatment but I don't think his action is appropriate.

It takes a lot of courage to do so and nothing will happen. Everybody has the right to fairness and justice regardless of their political Affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by basketbrain(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2015
please all Nairalanders should tweet this. lets get the president to see this.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2015
dicefrost:
As i was reading this, all i could think of was $5billion defence budget, plus another $1billion borrowed to fund the army. Naija!

Same here! What are we turning into. We are becoming very greedy. Everybody wants to be extremely rich at the expense of others.
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Tomjazzy2: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Alejhandro:

Same here! What are we turning into. We are becoming very greedy. Everybody wants to be extremely rich at the expense of others.
hey! We are not actually "becoming greedy", we are already extremly greedy angry cry
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Alexandro2(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Dis story mks d military look like a pathetic n corrupt institution.....u nid to c hw fat dia pot belles r....PMB nid to do sumtin # peace #

1 Like

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Potus1: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
This soldier is fearless...omg,I love this. Everything he said is true, I used to be in the Nig Army until last year Dec, I'm retired now. The corruption in the NA is massive, you see when funds are released by the Min of Finance for payment of salaries it goes through several accounts until it gets to the individual by then an amount that is about a hundred thousand (100,000) has been reduced to a meagre Fifty four thousand Naira (54,000) for a Lance Corporal and this happens every month, imagine how much this guys make from each soldier every month. Phew! (wipes sweat from forehead).
All allowances like furniture allowance,travelling claim,hazard allowance and a lot of others I do not know about are being cornered to their personal accounts. Soldiers who are in the North East are being paid 1,000 per day, can you believe that. Well,my gratuity after serving the NA for 15 years was 671,000. Kai...when I saw the alert I just smiled because it was expected. I'm glad I left.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Yes oooo but I am not sure it is worse as it is now during their time.

Tomjazzy2:
It will be sarcasm to say the President, who is a product of the Nigerian Army, doesnt know this; and quite hypocritical for him to claim ignorance
Re: Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ by FBLJ(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Have you not noticed How rich these Generals are? where do they get the money from? I know that the story is true because i have seen some soldiers complain same. they have to device way to make money. That is why they dont want the pipe line vandalism and BH to stop. it will mean taking them to the barracks where they cant make extra cash. God help the land

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap / Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.