Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (49956 Views)

Using Theory Of Probability To Proof The Authenticity Of Quran. / Is There Any Proof The Bible Hasn't Been Corrupted ? / 5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by omojeesu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

Let us stop being afraid of God because thousands of people are atheist,hindus buddist etc and nothing happens to them.

Churches are burnt,bibles are torn, saints are crucified and nothing happens.

If God says he exist and want us to worship him,let him write it in the sky.....why hide from us and ask us to belive u exist and if we dnt,you will punish us in hell while u say that you love us......sounds like something the devil will do not god.

Why give us many religions and ask us to blindly choose the right one and if we couldnt,you will punish us.

Why do you like our praises so much if you are so great and dont need us.....we never asked to be created in the first place.....why do you ask us to thank you for bringing us into this vile and ruthless world.

I will never worship or serve you because ur rule is by fear.....pple dnt love you,they only pretend to out of fear.....love is unconditional and your is....quench hell and let us see how many people will actually serve you.

You drown men for disobeying you.....stalin killed for the same reason.....you asked the isrealites to kill people that worship any other except you,boko haram do the same thing.....jephtah sacrificed his daughter to you, meaning you accept human sacrifice like all other heaten gods.

I promise that if you ever exists and armagadon comes,i will ride with satan and the fallen angels against you and make sure you are sent to the bottomeless pit(pls make it hotter because you will enjoy it soon)

Satan never did anything to man by your own account in the bible.....he said we sld eat the fruit and be wise and it worked.....the worst thing he did was mess with job and you allowed it

But you

You unforgiving beast allowed your son to be killed so that you can forgive us and we still go to hell after that.

You allowed a bear to eat 52 children for insulting elijah.

You drowned you so called beloved ones because they disobeyed you....what would tge devil hav ton in this case?

You orded the murder,rape and enslavement or whole cities.

You allowed your beloved ones the isrealites to be enslaved because they disobeyed you due to your poor managerial skills.....even hitler would not do that.

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]

Good! Congrats!! Time will tell. Eternity will give final proof. Our eyes then will truly open. Since Baal is better than the God of the Bible, that means you must have an intimate relationship with Baal. You can choose to follow him. But know this for sure:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world (YOU), that he gave his only begotten Son (FOR YOU), that whosoever (YOU) believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

May we ultimately meet at Jesus' feet on that day safe in His presence. So long!

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by grace5: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Two Doors before you,when you died DOOR OF ETERNITY WITH Jesus or

door of HELL burning sulfur with devil and his demons.

A DOOR OF ETERNAL LIFE WITH ALMIGHTY GOD,LORD Jesus,HOLY SPIRIT AND THE REDEEMED WITH HOLY ANGELS
OR life in hell,eternal doom,unending torment,no peace,no end to punishment.
Please choose now Jesus he shed his BLOOD for you that you may have ETERNAL LIFE with HIM.
TIME running out .
Jesus CARE FOR YOU,HE LOVE YOU ,HEAVEN BELONG TO YOU.

For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
2 corinthians 2 vs 21
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
otr1:

No you have to.
The verse you just quoted is the same I have in my bible and doesn't in anyway dispute the ones that preceed it.
Just post it here. It answers your question.
Or should I do it for you?

This is it:

Matthew 13:38-42 Amplified Bible (AMP)
38 The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one,
39 And the enemy who sowed it is the devil. The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels.
40 Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age.
41 The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [ [ a ] persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly,
42 And will cast them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth.

Matthew 13:38-42 King James Version (KJV)
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Now tell me where the difference is and how it invalidate the points I raised in my post?
You chose what you believe but you can't tell me versions of the Bible are saying different things when in actual sense, it's the same.
Will Jesus come back? Yes. Are the tares children of satan and planted by him? Yes. Will His angels gather the tares first for destruction before the wheats are gathered into His kingdom? Yes
So what's the point you're making here?

I didn't just wake up today and put it up.

You still haven't gotten the point. I didn't say the KJV says something else, I only sight an evident confusion here through your interpretation. Hence, the prescription of the Amplified version for your study.

First, I want you to know that the "tares among the wheat" are not just sinners or unbelievers in general as you think but the 'devilish' persons among the Christians. The Amplified describes them not just as ; "causes of offence" but ; "persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin". "Others" there refers to other believers. That makes the context clear enough. That's specific enough. That's why the gathering is; "out of his kingdom" not "taken out of the earth" as you posted. No! That's error my dear.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by html14java(f): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
html14java:
Hmmm.
Hope you are not confused dear?
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damocheezy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
The bible is heavily coded and it takes great insight to decipher this enigma.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by favouryemmy: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
@op, from your write up its clear youre an Atheist. If you like dont believe in rapture. The day it will happen, then you will see its veracity. You can keep using logic to explain the Word of God and also trying to find more faults in it where ther is none.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by missuniverse(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
otijah:
Una Don start again As for me am not commenting
lol u did
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by vicnairaland: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
My friend I have nothing at all to tell you concerning your opinion about who God is because your father Lucifer has told you enough. One thing I will ask is that when at night time ask Satan your friend to give you day because God your enemy has brought the night and all must rest and when at dawn ask Satan your best friend and mentor to send the night fir you to rest.If he fails to do so that means you are a Great and mighty Fool,not me the Bible said so in psalm 53.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by tablu: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
When nah pastor story them dey go hear for church y them no go blieve all d nonsense....
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
favouryemmy:
@op, from your write up its clear youre an Atheist. If you like dont believe in rapture. The day it will happen, then you will see its veracity. You can keep using logic to explain the Word of God and also trying to find more faults in it where ther is none.
I don't think he is an atheist. I believe he needs to be enlightened and be guided from false doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
I better live my life as if there's God and die to realize that there's no God than to live my precious life as if there is no God,only to Die to realize there's really God
Costly mistake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by danashlaw(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2015
html14java:
Hmmm.
Re u confused
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by danashlaw(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

Let us stop being afraid of God because thousands of people are atheist,hindus buddist etc and nothing happens to them.

If God says he exist and want us to worship him,let him write it in the sky.....why hide from us and ask us to belive u exist and if we dnt,you will punish us in hell while u say that you love us......sounds like something the devil will do not god.

Why give us many religions and ask us to blindly choose the right one and if we couldnt,you will punish us.

Why do you like our praises so much if you are so great and dont need us.....we never asked to be created in the first place.....why do you ask us to thank you for bringing us into this vile and ruthless world.

I will never worship or serve you because ur rule is by fear.....pple dnt love you,they only pretend to out of fear.....love is unconditional and your is....quench hell and let us see how many people will actually serve you.

You drown men for disobeying you.....stalin killed for the same reason.....you asked the isrealites to kill people that worship any other except you,boko haram do the same thing.....jephtah sacrificed his daughter to you, meaning you accept human sacrifice like all other heaten gods.

I promise that if you ever exists and armagadon comes,i will ride with satan and the fallen angels against you and make sure you are sent to the bottomeless pit(pls make it hotter because you will enjoy it soon)

Satan never did anything to man by your own account in the bible.....he said we sld eat the fruit and be wise and it worked.....the worst thing he did was mess with job and you allowed it

But you

You unforgiving beast allowed your son to be killed so that you can forgive us and we still go to hell after that.

You drowned you so called beloved ones because they disobeyed you....what would tge devil hav ton in this case?

You allowed your beloved ones the isrealites to be enslaved because they disobeyed you due to your poor managerial skills.....even hitler would not do that.

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]

Broda u've jst said ur mind maybe due to the situation u re in now or books u've come across and read but wat I want to tell you is that it will be better to take ur time in research by picking up the BIBLE and read and if that's not enough for u then best of all is for you to cry out that He should reveal himself to you in order for u to believed which I knw God Almighty we yield to ur cry and you shall see him in a glorious way. God Bless You.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by easiest(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
mumu and useless religion u belong
Instead of you to search for d true and let let it set u free but u are busy insulting others, that's not what Bible teaches bro
God punish u
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Ayiose(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2015
otr1:
The Rapture Theory

What is the rapture theory? It is believed by those who hold to this theory (and there are MANY who do), that the "church" will be raptured away to heaven and then the earth will continue for a period of seven years (called the tribulation) in which the inhabitants of the earth will be plunged into a time of great trouble and strife (more so than now). So according to this teaching there is a separation to take place between the saved and the lost BEFORE the end of the world.
In this teaching we are also told that Christ will return in two "phases". The first will be a "quiet" affair with the saints being raptured away. And then the second phase after the seven year tribulation will be the "glorious, triumphant" return, which according to this teaching, will usher in the 1000 year millennial reignon earth.
Let me quickly show you an example of the weakness of the rapture doctrine - I came across a recent article stating '10 Irrefutable Proofs' for the rapture. Here are the first two 'irrefutable proofs' they quoted:
Number 1."THE RAPTURE IS THE 'BLESSED HOPE' WHILE THE SECOND COMING IS A DAY TO BE GREATLY FEARED"... They separate the rapture and second coming saying that the rapture is the 'blessed hope' quoting Titus 2:13, and the second coming is the 'FEARED day of the Lord', quoting Amos 5:18. They believe these must be different events, because one is to be hoped for, and the other is to be feared. But they fail to realize the simple truth that the second coming is the 'blessed hope' for the saved in Jesus, and to be 'greatly feared' by those who reject the Lord. Simple, logical truth.
Number 2."IN THE RAPTURE, JESUS COMES FOR HIS CHURCH, AT HIS SECOND COMING HE BRINGS THE CHURCH WITH HIM"... They say that Jesus takes His church away in the rapture, quoting 1 Thess. 4:16-17. And then Jesus comes back with the church at the second coming, quoting Revelation 19:14, which says 'the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses.". But what they fail to realize is that the 'armies' whom Jesus returns with are His angels, as Matthew 25:31 confirms, not the church.
The rest of the so called 'irrefutable proofs' are of the same mold. They are not proofs at all, but just twisting of scripture to suit their wrong belief. It's interesting that they also believe the 'antichrist' will not be revealed until AFTER the rapture. The Bible and historic Protestantism already revealed the antichrist.

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory is False

Let us get one thing out of the way first. The word "rapture" is not found anywhere in the Bible. So where do they get the word from? It was coined from the words "caught up" found in 1 Thessalonians 4:17. And we will deal with those verses later on.
What I would like to do is give pre-tribulation rapture teaching a Biblical smackdowngrin and expose it's weakness. That Biblical knockout is found in Matthew, chapter 13. In this chapter, Christ Jesus is telling a parable and teaching a lesson concerning the events of the last days and the second coming. Let's look at what He says:
Matthew 13:24-30 ...'Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him,Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said,Nay; [NO] lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.'
Wow! I love the Word of God. So what are we told in the pre-tribulation rapture theory? We are told that Christ will "gather" His people BEFORE the tribulation and separate the "wheat and the tares" BEFORE the harvest. And yet what does it clearly state in the Bible verse above? That the separation only takes place AT the harvest.

"Oh but the rapture IS the harvest!"

Let's see what Jesus our Teacher say about this?
Matthew 13:38-40 ...'The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.'
Thank you Jesus for giving us the clear truth on this matter, so that we should not be deceived! Do you see the truth on this friend? The church and the wicked continue to live together on earth until the END OF THE WORLD. And it is only at the end of the world that the separation takes place. The pre-tribulation rapture theory is now blown to bits by the Word of God!
Take a look at these Bible verses and you will notice that the focus is NOT about the church being taken away before the end, but rather AT the end of the world and the LAST DAY.
John 6:40 ...'And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.'
John 11:24 ...'Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.'
John 12:48 ...'He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge himin the last day.'
Eternal life is given on the LAST DAY. The resurrection happens on the LAST DAY. Judgment is given on the LAST DAY.
Notice also what Jesus says in Matthew 28:20 ..."lo, I am with you always,even unto the end of the world."... Now why would Jesus reassure us that He would be with us until the END OF THE WORLD, if we were to be raptured away BEFORE the end of the world? Doesn't make sense does it? Friend, the rapture teaching is a false one invented by Satan to cause God's people to be unprepared for the time of trouble ahead, that we WILL go through.

What Happens at the End of the World?

For Jesus to say "end of the world", there must be some destructive event to take place right? So what event is coming that would be an "end of the world" event? THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST JESUS!Take a look at the following Bible verses describing the second coming and you will see that THIS is the event that will "end this world" as we know it.
Revelation 1:7 ...'Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.'
2 Peter 3:10 ...'But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.'
2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 ...'And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.'
Psalm 50:3-4 ... 'Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence:a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.'
Isaiah 34:8-10 ...'For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever:from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.'
Sounds like an end of the world event doesn't it? The destroying force of the second coming of Christ Jesus, as shown in the Bible verses above, will cause the earth to be "laid waste" as described in Isaiah above. Which means that the world will NOT continue on as we know it now, which the rapture theory proclaims. Instead, the wicked will be destroyed and the earth will be laid waste. And it is AT THIS TIME that the saints are taken to heaven, not before.

But What About One Taken and One Left Behind?

Matthew 24:37-42 ...'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.'
This is such a misunderstood passage of scripture today. Take a look at the context of the above Bible verses. Do you see that Jesus is telling us that His second coming will be like what happened in Noah's day? And what happened in the days of Noah? The above verse tells us. The flood DESTROYED the earth, taking away the wicked and leaving behind God's people (Noah's family). Who was "taken away" and who was "left behind" in Noah's day? Take a look at the above verses again. It was the wicked who were TAKEN and Noah was LEFT BEHIND! And this is what Christ is pointing us to. He is saying that the day is coming when the earth will be destroyed again and the wicked will be TAKEN and the saints will be LEFT BEHIND.
Please take note of the following VITAL point.
Luke 17:35-37 ...'Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And they answered and said unto him,Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.'
Why did the disciples ask 'WHERE, LORD'? Were they wondering where the one left behind was? No, that person would be in the same place as they were. So the disciples are clearly asking where has the one taken gone. And what did Jesus say? "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together." The body? In the original language, the word Eagle can also mean Vulture. And where do Vultures gather? Where there is a dead body! And look at what Job says about the Eagle:
Job 39:27-30 ...'Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high? She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place. From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off. Her young ones also suck up blood:and where the slain are, there is she.'
And in Matthew 24, Jesus even makes it clearer by saying it is a CARCASS! So the one taken is the wicked who will be killed.
And what did we already confirm would happen during the harvest at the end? Let's read it again ...'and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.'(Matthew 13) ... The wicked are "taken" first and the saints are left behind to then be "gathered into My barn" (taken to heaven).
The whole context of Matthew 24 is a warning for us to "watch and be ready" so that the "sudden destruction" that is to come upon the world (1 Thess. 5:3) will not TAKE US by surprise. Just like what happened in Noah's day. Who were taken? The wicked. Who were left behind? Noah and his family!

Caught Up to Meet the Lord in the Air

In light of what we have learned above. What does it mean when the Bible says we will be "caught up" to meet the Lord in the air? Exactly as it says! You see, those who hold to the rapture theory try to get something out of this verse that just isn't there! The truth is, when Christ Jesus returns at the second coming, the wicked will be destroyed, the dead saints will be resurrected and the saints who are still alive will be "caught up" to meet Jesus in the air. And then we will be taken to heaven to start the 1000 year millennium.
And why do we "meet the Lord in the air"? Because Jesus is NOT going to set foot upon the earth during the second coming. And the second phase of His return with the saints will be at the END of the 1000 year millennium.
This is another misunderstanding that the rapture theory causes. Jesus is not going to rule on earth during the 1000 years. Instead, we are going to be in heaven with Him during this time, and the earth will be "laid waste" from His second coming. And only AFTER the 1000 years will we return to earth with Christ.
The rapture theory is a false teaching, and the Bible proves that fact.
Credits: www.end -times-prophecy.org

My friend go thru d comments on ur display especially by d one they call chinaimporter and see where ur exhibition has brought d Almighty, blasphemous ridicule! Rom.2:24. Rapture or no rapture God is! He is a loving, fair & just God.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Ayiose(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Chinaimporter:

But you

Friend I feel sorry I actually read this piece of highest blasphemy against d Almighty God. Moreso there are normal people who could like & share this ridicule! How did u come to this level? God help His people.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Tamaris1: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Anayordike:
In light of what we have learned above. What does it mean when the Bible says we will be "caught up" to meet the Lord in the air? Exactly as it says! You see, those who hold to the rapture theory try to get something out of this verse that just isn't there! The truth is, when Christ Jesus returns at the second coming, the wicked will be destroyed, the dead saints will be resurrected and the saints who are still alive will be "caught up" to meet Jesus in the air. And then we will be taken to heaven to start the 1000 year millennium.
And why do we "meet the Lord in the air"? Because Jesus is NOT going to set foot upon the earth during the second coming. And the second phase of His return with the saints will be at the END of the 1000 year millennium.
This is another misunderstanding that the rapture theory causes. Jesus is not going to rule on earth during the 1000 years. Instead, we are going to be in heaven with Him during this time, and the earth will be "laid waste" from His second coming. And only AFTER the 1000 years will we return to earth with Christ.
@Poster, let me take you up from your conclusion. I don't want to say you are half baked or erroneous, but I want to God you are not far away from the kingdom of God but you still need to be very careful. I don't know who your teachers are but it obvious you are missing the mark seriously.
For you to say that Jesus is not coming to reign for 1000year with the saints is a serious error. You said the you will be in heaven with Christ during that 1000 years and the earth will laid waste. How? If the earthnis laid waste what will you be coming back to do on earth after 1000 years?
Let me tell you that every true Christian believes in the rapture. We all know the WORD RAPTURE is not directly found in the Bible but we also know that is not every we believe and practice is in the Bible and that does not in any way make the Bible less authentic and infallibility. The doctrine of escathology is not for lazy and infant Christians. It's for matured minds.
Before I go I want to also tell you that you have not said anything new from what we already know. There are always to opposing views to this issue: the Pre tribulation and Post tribulation Christians. The pre tribulation Christians are of the opinion that a good God will never allow His redeemed children to past through the great tribulation before coming to save and give them them kingdomy which He has prepared for them before the foundation of the world. While the post tribulation Christians believe they will have to go through the great tribulation with unbelievers for seven years before Christ will save them.
Finally, you also refuted your theory when you say that Christ will not step His feet on earth when He comes to take the saints away, it implies you don't believe in the great tribulation which is a very important teaching of warning to all who live ungodly in this present world. Once again good luck to you. If you chose to be a post tribulation Christian that should be your problem and no body's.
Say what you understand please !

You didn't use any scriptures! No single Bible verse; unlike the op! You merely said, "Let me tell you that every true Christian believes in the rapture". Gbam! That is the problem with us Christians. Most Christians Believe that ..............; and to you that makes it the truth.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by pure2012soul(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Who allowed this one to escape from the looney bin? Your psychiatric doctors are searching for you. And to think some of his type are busy liking and sharing his demented drivel! Anyway, to GOD be all the Glory
Chinaimporter:

But you

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by tscw: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=TheFilmmaker post=34753854]

[size=10pt]You are indeed a true christian. Much more worse than the ISIS or Boko Haram.

Fool. Your grandparents were idol worshipers in the 18th century, and you're here fuming over foreign gods.

I spit on your dirty carcass and I pity your future husband.

See more fools like you:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/god-told-me-to-do-it/

God Told Me to Do It
Page: 1
Teacher Says 'Higher Power' Told Him To Attack Kid With Skateboard
The Huffington Post | David Moye | Posted 05.22.2014 | Weird News
Read More: Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, God Told Me to Do It, Caught on Camera, Beth Ewing, Thomas Hammer Skateboard, Bad Teachers, Video, Dumb Crime, Skateboard Attack, Weird for Aol, Thomas Hammer Suspended, Karly Foster, Weird Photos & Videos, Thomas Hammer, Weird News News

An elementary school teacher in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, who was caught on tape attacking skateboarders last June, says his bizarre actions...

Read Whole Story
Mom Allegedly Tries To Drown Son In Puddle Because Jesus Told Her To
Posted 03.14.2013 | Crime
Read More: Woman Drowns Son Jesus Told Her To, Victoria Soliz, Child Abuse, God Told Me to Do It, Woman Drowns Son in Puddle, Victoria Soliz Son, Woman Drowns Son in Puddle Jesus, Crime News

An Arizona mother has been arrested after she allegedly tried to drown her 3-year-old son in a puddle, claiming Jesus Christ advised her to do it. ...

Read Whole Story
Man Allegedly Stabs Grandma, Blames Archangel Michael
The Huffington Post | David Moye | Posted 02.20.2013 | Crime
Read More: Levi Daniel Staver Stabbed Grandmother, Man Stabs Grandma Archangel Michael, Video, Levi Daniel Staver, God Told Me to Do It, Mug Shots, Levi Daniel Staver Archangel Michael, Pennsylvania Crime, Connie Johnston Murder, Man Stabs Grandma Blames Archangel Michael, Connie Johnston, Crime News

Police in Richland Township, Pa. say a 26-year-old man killed his grandmother while she ate breakfast, then claimed the Archangel Michael told him to ...

Read Whole Story
Nurse Thinks Grandmother Was Possessed, Beats Her To Death: Cops
The Huffington Post | David Moye | Posted 12.05.2012 | Crime
Read More: Video, God Told Me to Do It, St. Louis Crime, Mug Shots, Angela Armstrong, Rachel Armstrong, Angela Armstrong Possessed, Rachel Armstrong Beat Angela Armstrong, Crime News

A woman who allegedly stomped her 92-year-old grandmother because she feared the old woman was possessed by a demon may face stiff penalties now that ...

Read Whole Story

Suspect: "Jesus And Mary Told Me To Kill Him Because He Is Satan's Spawn!"
Posted 11.14.2012 | Crime
Read More: Tammi Estep Jesus and Mary, God Told Me to Do It, Tammi Estep Horry County, Tammi Estep, Tammi Estep South Carolina, Tammi Estep Stabs Husband, Tammi Estep Arrested, Tammi Estep Stabbing, Crime News

A woman who allegedly stabbed her husband said she did it after, "Jesus and Mary told me to kill him because he is Satan's spawn!" according to a poli...

WHY MISTAKE PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS FOR REAL HUMANS? IF A MAD MAN POINTS AT U ON THE ROAD AS HIS FATHER DOES THAT MEAN U ARE HIS FATHER? GUY ,GROW UP. U SHOULD STOP READING THAT WAR MANUAL [quran] THAT MAKES U MUSLIMS MAD. U CAN QUOTRE ME
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Tamaris1:

You didn't use any scriptures! No single Bible verse; unlike the op! You merely said, "Let me tell you that every true Christian believes in the rapture". Gbam! That is the problem with us Christians. Most Christians Believe that ..............; and to you that makes it the truth.
Hope you are not confused by the Ops false doctrine. Misinterpretation of the Bible.... Read my previous posts as I briefly point out few his mistakes...... It will help you.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Image123(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
alexis007:
Religious issues are usually hyper-sensitive, and i always tried my best possible to stay clear off them, God helping me, till one day, in a contemplative moment....I asked myself.....

If God knew the beginning from the end, like they say, What is my life then?an existence shaped by choice?or a programmed movie before God?

Is my free will real or illusive?Do i sin because i wish to sin, or because a greater force influence me and make me act according to his caprices?

God cannot know/destine that I am going to be bad from the outset and expect me to act "Saint Augustine". The book of Jeremiah chapter one verse five doesn't help matters in the least. If imperfection is what He has endowed me with, then imperfection is how i would live and act.

Meanwhile, i do not think i exist on earth like a programmed movie to a control freak. I am responsible, first to myself, and then to those around me. If God a.k.a. movie-maker wants a film he can catch fun with, I can borrow him the latest edition of the 'Fast and furious' series. All he need do is to stretch his big hand from the sky and collect it.

Disclaimer: I am not an atheist. I am just one insignificant voice who thinks that the "God" depicted in the Bible was portrayed wrongly, from an ethical and moral perspective. As for the Apocalypse, I am waiting for Lord Jesus to punish me in the lake of fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone. Why should i inherit the kingdom of God, by the way, when according to the book of Revelation 144,000 only in all humans that have existed have been destined to enter Paradise? IS IT MY FAULT THAT I WASN'T PREDESTINED ALSO?

It's simple but may God give understanding. Its like when a Doctor knows the end of a pregnancy from the beginning through scan,charts and other means. Only that God's more precise and intricate. While the doctor knows, he doesn't exactly determine. Its an all things being equal case. The pregnant woman can still influence things knowingly and accidentally. Also, the doctor can influence things.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by otr1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ayiose:
My friend go thru d comments on ur display especially by d one they call chinaimporter and see where ur exhibition has brought d Almighty, blasphemous ridicule! Rom.2:24. Rapture or no rapture God is! He is a loving, fair & just God.
Since you have the courage to read chinaìmporter post and many other comments, you have no excuse not to read the original post.
Once you saw "false" and "rapture" on the same sentence, you assamed I meant the saved of the Lord won't be caught up in the air at Jesus second coming. Sorry, that's not what my thread is about.
Jesus is coming back for His own as I supported this with Matt 13:24-30, 38-40, just that it's not going to be the way you've been taught in which the righteous would be raptured away secretly then tribulation will continue for another 7 years after which the rest of the people who didnt take the mark will be saved then the lost destroyed. This teaching is dangerous as it gives people a false sense of second chance.
Study the above verses and you'll see that the last day event is a one time thing; the lost will be lost forever and the saved will be saved, no second chance.
It's not my fault if some people are too lazy too read.
The reprobate souls are solely responsible for the "blasphemous ridicule" because they didn't learn that on my post.
You people can not read your Bible to know that in the second coming of Jesus, He will come to destroy the wicked and save His people, just like in the days of Noah, but you find it convenient to believe that he will first take the righteous secretly, then come back after 7 years.
Just when you see someone to point you the error in your belief, you call him agent of the devil without reading a line of his a write-up.
In this end time, many people will be damned for eternity for lack of knowledge.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by joe4christ(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish u op and all unbelieve heart here

May you people die and perish in hell before this year end.

Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

Greater is he Jesus in us than Satan and Islam in the world

You sound more like the devil Jesus himself described.
A murderer!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by ihatebuhari(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
joe4christ:

You sound more like the devil Jesus himself described.
A murderer!
mumu
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by otr1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
damosky12:

You still haven't gotten the point. I didn't say the KJV says something else, I only sight an evident confusion here through your interpretation. Hence, the prescription of the Amplified version for your study.

First, I want you to know that the "tares among the wheat" are not just sinners or unbelievers in general as you think but the 'devilish' persons among the Christians. The Amplified describes them not just as ; "causes of offence" but ; "persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin". "Others" there refers to other believers. That makes the context clear enough. That's specific enough. That's why the gathering is; "out of his kingdom" not "taken out of the earth" as you posted. No! That's error my dear.
Don't confuse yourself man. The kingdom of God as used in the Bible doesn't always refer to the Kingdom of Heaven. That's the point you're ignorant of. The Kingdom of God as used here means the Church. You're not making sense-permit my use of word-saying the gathering of tares out of His Kingdom is not on earth. Pray tell, where? Heaven? Can satan plant tares into the kingdom of heaven? No. He can't even get back to heaven again.
In many of His parables Jesus taught His disciples that the Kingdom of God would coexist in the world with the kingdom of satan for a time. In that parable of the Weeds (Matt. 13:24-30, 36-44) he explains "how the Kingdom can be present in the world without wiping yet not wiping out all opposition. The parable of the Dragnet (Matt. 13:47-50) likewise speaks of a time of coexistence followed by a separation when the Kingdom is fully established at the end of the age.
Please Matt. 13:47-50 to get a grasp of what Jesus likened the Kingdom of God unto.
In the text under review, satan planted weed in God's field. They grew together until they're separated at harvest.
Read Matt. 13:38 where Jesus made it clear that the field is the world. Despute that if you can.
It isn't new that we have agents of satan planted into the church-acclaimed christians who are actually working for satan. And when I say "church", I mean the whole body of Christ on earth and not just a four walled auditorium.
At the last day, the weeds in and outside the church will be uprooted and burned. If you can not come to term that the location of the field (kingdom planted by God) is the world as specifically stated in Matt 13:38, then I'm done with you. The Bible is self-explanatory; don't confuse yourself.
Your argument has no bearing on the topic.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish u op and all unbelieve heart here

May you people die and perish in hell before this year end.

Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

Greater is he Jesus in us than Satan and Islam in the world
what has islam got to do wit d above post?just look at ur name self,u claim u're a christian and ur name is ihate buhari,does christianity preach hatred?Jesus(peace be unto him)never told u to hate ur fellow human being. We know ur type of christians. Better 4 u to change ur name frm ihatebuhari to somthng else.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by ihatebuhari(f): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
what has islam got to do wit d above post?just look at ur name self,u claim u're a christian and ur name is ihate buhari,does christianity preach hatred?Jesus(peace be unto him)never told u to hate ur fellow human being. We know ur type of christians. Better 4 u to change ur name frm ihatebuhari to somthng else.
ok
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chinaimporter:

But you

I rebuke the evil spirit speaking through you in Jesus name...watch your tongue else God will make you pray for death and death will not show up.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=tscw post=34785994][/quote]

All your links are from 'The Huffington Post' have you done a research to find out who owns that media outlet? i am very sure you will be surprised they are not christians...so, what do you expect them to write about christianity. Dont be ignorant.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

But you

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you
------------------------------------------

May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Image123(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2015
otr1:
The Rapture Theory

What is the rapture theory? It is believed by those who hold to this theory (and there are MANY who do), that the "church" will be raptured away to heaven and then the earth will continue for a period of seven years (called the tribulation) in which the inhabitants of the earth will be plunged into a time of great trouble and strife (more so than now). So according to this teaching there is a separation to take place between the saved and the lost BEFORE the end of the world.
In this teaching we are also told that Christ will return in two "phases". The first will be a "quiet" affair with the saints being raptured away. And then the second phase after the seven year tribulation will be the "glorious, triumphant" return, which according to this teaching, will usher in the 1000 year millennial reignon earth.
Let me quickly show you an example of the weakness of the rapture doctrine - I came across a recent article stating '10 Irrefutable Proofs' for the rapture. Here are the first two 'irrefutable proofs' they quoted:
Number 1."THE RAPTURE IS THE 'BLESSED HOPE' WHILE THE SECOND COMING IS A DAY TO BE GREATLY FEARED"... They separate the rapture and second coming saying that the rapture is the 'blessed hope' quoting Titus 2:13, and the second coming is the 'FEARED day of the Lord', quoting Amos 5:18. They believe these must be different events, because one is to be hoped for, and the other is to be feared. But they fail to realize the simple truth that the second coming is the 'blessed hope' for the saved in Jesus, and to be 'greatly feared' by those who reject the Lord. Simple, logical truth.
Number 2."IN THE RAPTURE, JESUS COMES FOR HIS CHURCH, AT HIS SECOND COMING HE BRINGS THE CHURCH WITH HIM"... They say that Jesus takes His church away in the rapture, quoting 1 Thess. 4:16-17. And then Jesus comes back with the church at the second coming, quoting Revelation 19:14, which says 'the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses.". But what they fail to realize is that the 'armies' whom Jesus returns with are His angels, as Matthew 25:31 confirms, not the church.
The rest of the so called 'irrefutable proofs' are of the same mold. They are not proofs at all, but just twisting of scripture to suit their wrong belief. It's interesting that they also believe the 'antichrist' will not be revealed until AFTER the rapture. The Bible and historic Protestantism already revealed the antichrist.

i'll like to say and remind us that doctrine and its understanding does not 'save' anyone. That air of "I believe in rapture and understand it, therefore I am better than these others", or "I do not believe in rapture and i know Bible very well, therefore I am more spiritual or godly than these others", is not of God or from above. Rapture is a MYSTERY.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The second coming of Jesus is not a mystery, or unknown, or secret, or hidden, or puzzling. Everyone is aware. In fact, even Enoch was aware a long time ago as evidenced in his prophecy. The angels told about 500 people about the second coming at Christ's ascension, and many scriptures are quite open and clear about His coming again. It is the rapture that is not too clear, and you don't even need to understand it to please God or even partake. How much doctrine did the thief at the cross know before getting to paradise, i suppose not much. Knowledge does not necessarily edify but rather puffs up. Now, to respond directly to your post/point at the risk of not being lengthy. i'll remind from this quote that Jesus told us that believers are as angels in heaven. So, when Jesus comes back with His angels or saints, they can actually/really be believers. Consider that.
Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Mar 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory is False

Let us get one thing out of the way first. The word "rapture" is not found anywhere in the Bible. So where do they get the word from? It was coined from the words "caught up" found in 1 Thessalonians 4:17. And we will deal with those verses later on.
What I would like to do is give pre-tribulation rapture teaching a Biblical smackdowngrin and expose it's weakness. That Biblical knockout is found in Matthew, chapter 13. In this chapter, Christ Jesus is telling a parable and teaching a lesson concerning the events of the last days and the second coming. Let's look at what He says:
Matthew 13:24-30 ...'Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him,Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said,Nay; [NO] lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together FIRST the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.'
Wow! I love the Word of God. So what are we told in the pre-tribulation rapture theory? We are told that Christ will "gather" His people BEFORE the tribulation and separate the "wheat and the tares" BEFORE the harvest. And yet what does it clearly state in the Bible verse above? That the separation only takes place AT the harvest.

The words "Bible, Trinity, demons, Rapture" are not found in the Bible(at least not in the KJV/AV), this does not rule out the existence and relevance of the concepts/meanings. Now, you do not form doctrine from parables. Time and space would not permit me to expatiate that. It is often a case of he who has ears to hear. The kingdom of God is several times likened to several things in the Bible. Taking each one of those several things literally will not help understanding. For instance, in the parable, if you put all men as wheat and tares only, who are the "men that slept"? Who are the servants of the householder? Other nagging questions can be raised and other parables can be brought up to counter and contradict. The point here is that you do not normally take a parable to form a doctrine.

"Oh but the rapture IS the harvest!"

Let's see what Jesus our Teacher say about this?
Matthew 13:38-40 ...'The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.'
Thank you Jesus for giving us the clear truth on this matter, so that we should not be deceived! Do you see the truth on this friend? The church and the wicked continue to live together on earth until the END OF THE WORLD. And it is only at the end of the world that the separation takes place. The pre-tribulation rapture theory is now blown to bits by the Word of God!
Take a look at these Bible verses and you will notice that the focus is NOT about the church being taken away before the end, but rather AT the end of the world and the LAST DAY.
John 6:40 ...'And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.'
John 11:24 ...'Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.'
John 12:48 ...'He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge himin the last day.'
Eternal life is given on the LAST DAY. The resurrection happens on the LAST DAY. Judgment is given on the LAST DAY.
Notice also what Jesus says in Matthew 28:20 ..."lo, I am with you always,even unto the end of the world."... Now why would Jesus reassure us that He would be with us until the END OF THE WORLD, if we were to be raptured away BEFORE the end of the world? Doesn't make sense does it? Friend, the rapture teaching is a false one invented by Satan to cause God's people to be unprepared for the time of trouble ahead, that we WILL go through.

This again is based on that one parable. Seems like there's that much ado about the parable than is needful. i do not know how the parable relates or if the parable relates to the rapture. But i am certain of this one below, it is no parable.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

There is a mystery, and we shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye. That encapsulates what the rapture is about. It would happen in the twinkling of an eye. This is different from the event where EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM. That cannot happen in a moment. These ones are not parables.
Of course, the church and the wicked continue to live together on earth until the END OF THE WORLD. That's the point of the millenial 1000year reign. Who is the church coming to reign over before? Animals? No. After the tribulation, the church comes to earth with Jesus and reigns for a thousand years during which time Satan is bound. After Satan's release, he goes out to deceive people who are deceiveable. Of course, you can imagine the population growth and prosperity in a thousand year period where Jesus is reigning on earth with His saints. Not all of the people on earth will be born again or kings then, but since the tempter is locked up, there will be relative goodness. When the tempter comes, many will join him as tares. Then God will come and judge the earth. This is summarized kind of in revelations 19 and 20.
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.