Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (49958 Views)

Using Theory Of Probability To Proof The Authenticity Of Quran. / Is There Any Proof The Bible Hasn't Been Corrupted ? / 5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by IAmTobore(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
For all I know is that, those that put their hope and trust on GOD shall never be disappointed!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by otr1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrkings84:
ARE YOU sure that's not exactly what you wanted? May God have mercy on u both.
If you read the post, you'll know the message I'm passing accross.
I only corrected a wrong belief about what the second coming of Christ is about.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by whocanbewho(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

Let us stop being afraid of God because thousands of people are atheist,hindus buddist etc and nothing happens to them.

Churches are burnt,bibles are torn, saints are crucified and nothing happens.

If God says he exist and want us to worship him,let him write it in the sky.....why hide from us and ask us to belive u exist and if we dnt,you will punish us in hell while u say that you love us......sounds like something the devil will do not god.

Why give us many religions and ask us to blindly choose the right one and if we couldnt,you will punish us.

Why do you like our praises so much if you are so great and dont need us.....we never asked to be created in the first place.....why do you ask us to thank you for bringing us into this vile and ruthless world.

I will never worship or serve you because ur rule is by fear.....pple dnt love you,they only pretend to out of fear.....love is unconditional and your is....quench hell and let us see how many people will actually serve you.

You drown men for disobeying you.....stalin killed for the same reason.....you asked the isrealites to kill people that worship any other except you,boko haram do the same thing.....jephtah sacrificed his daughter to you, meaning you accept human sacrifice like all other heaten gods.

I promise that if you ever exists and armagadon comes,i will ride with satan and the fallen angels against you and make sure you are sent to the bottomeless pit(pls make it hotter because you will enjoy it soon)

Satan never did anything to man by your own account in the bible.....he said we sld eat the fruit and be wise and it worked.....the worst thing he did was mess with job and you allowed it

But you

You unforgiving beast allowed your son to be killed so that you can forgive us and we still go to hell after that.

You allowed a bear to eat 52 children for insulting elijah.

You drowned you so called beloved ones because they disobeyed you....what would tge devil hav ton in this case?

You orded the murder,rape and enslavement or whole cities.

You allowed your beloved ones the isrealites to be enslaved because they disobeyed you due to your poor managerial skills.....even hitler would not do that.

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]
lool this is hilarious...he's greater than you think bro! I don't even know where to start with you. Humans lost it right from the moment devil deceived us to disobey God. Satan is our avowed enemy and he'll do anything to mislead mankind. Out of all the creations of God, we are still one of the his favorite, but notwithstanding the rules are simple, do evil and be punished. Do good and be rewarded with Good.

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
otr1:

I never said Jesus won't come back or the saved won't be taken up. Read the opening part of the post to see what I mean by "rapture theory", then read Matthew 13:24-30, 13:38-40 to know what Jesus said about His second coming.
Dont be confused by those MATTHEW LUKE scriptures you base that false doctrine on. Simply read it critically from the Amplified version, Living Bible. Stop getting confused by the KJV english language. You can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by viktor01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
My brother don't mind these people jor, telling an intelligent adult like myself to "just believe" what an insult to my brain power, it's annoying to say the least.cheesy

Yea, i'm a very free/liberal thinker.
u remind me of the song ill mind of hopskin
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Rexyl(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
otr1:

It's meant to correct the wrong belief that Jesus will come in two phases; the rapture and the second coming after 7 years.
What the Bible really says is that, The second coming of Jesus is the end of this world; the lost will be destroyed, the saved will be taken, the earth will be laid to waste and the devil will be left lonely for 1000 years with no one to tempt.

But sadly, almost all didn't take time to read it.

Ok
Sorry
You meant between the rapture and the REIGN of ANTICHRIST and then the second coming to establish millennium reign on earth before the final judgment of Satan and creation of new earth and heaven for establishment of God's eternal kingdom.

Sorry
It is all about one love in christ!

All coworkers in the vineyard are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by shindarayo(f): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish u op and all unbelieve heart here

May you people die and perish in hell before this year end.

Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

Greater is he Jesus in us than Satan and Islam in the world
may God forgive u.guess ure just a crown by name only.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by shindarayo(f): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

may God forgive u.guess ure just a christian n by name only.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by otr1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
damosky12:

Dont be confused by those MATTHEW LUKE scriptures you base that false doctrine on. Simply read it critically from the Amplified version, Living Bible. Stop getting confused by the KJV english language. You can thank me later.
You're the one who should check again sir. I have those versions of the bible you mentioned and they say the same thing
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by segzicres(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

you are a fool for answering like a deranged mad woman.
answer with your brains and not with sentiments or emotions. Thank you. Your attack is welcomed.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Rolax: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=Chinaimporter post=34753683][b][size=13pt]The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

Let us stop being afraid of God because thousands of people are atheist,hindus buddist etc and nothing happens to them.

If God says he exist and want us to worship him,let him write it in the sky.....why hide from us and ask us to belive u exist and if we dnt,you will punish us in hell while u say that you love us......sounds like something the devil will do not god.

Why give us many religions and ask us to blindly choose the right one and if we couldnt,you will punish us.

Why do you like our praises so much if you are so great and dont need us.....we never asked to be created in the first place.....why do you ask us to thank you for bringing us into this vile and ruthless world.

I will never worship or serve you because ur rule is by fear.....pple dnt love you,they only pretend to out of fear.....love is unconditional and your is....quench hell and let us see how many people will actually serve you.

You drown men for disobeying you.....stalin killed for the same reason.....you asked the isrealites to kill people that worship any other except you,boko haram do the same thing.....jephtah sacrificed his daughter to you, meaning you accept human sacrifice like all other heaten gods.

I promise that if you ever exists and armagadon comes,i will ride with satan and the fallen angels against you and make sure you are sent to the bottomeless pit(pls make it hotter because you will enjoy it soon)

Satan never did anything to man by your own account in the bible.....he said we sld eat the fruit and be wise and it worked.....the worst thing he did was mess with job and you allowed it

But you

You unforgiving beast allowed your son to be killed so that you can forgive us and we still go to hell after that.

You drowned you so called beloved ones because they disobeyed you....what would tge devil hav ton in this case?

You allowed your beloved ones the isrealites to be enslaved because they disobeyed you due to your poor managerial skills.....even hitler would not do that.

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b][/quote/)

My man. Don't work for the devil free of charge. Satan pays people who say such words with little sacrifices handsomely. Just as you can't explain how blood turns to money...how some strange guys make you close your account and pay them all u have...how unimaginable things happen...so shall your little mind not comprehend the ways of the Lord. If I were you (but God forbid), I'd just just be an atheist and STFU.

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by toluwanidiva: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
My people parish because they lack wisdom. If u ar stl ignorant of him at ds stage, I pray u won't parish.
Indeed, the just shall live by faith.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
temitayomie:

so you think Islam is better?
Surely that can't be inferred from my post , I just know more about christianity than I do Islam.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by IBNgemini: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Idiot.why dragging islam into this scrap..respect other religion
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by nworanco(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
HenryDion:

I just felt like crying after reading this. Indeed, the so called Christians believes that God knows all, He knows the best, he's not to be questioned but to be feared, love, and worshipped. Anyway, many are asleep while some are totally blind. They need to wake up. However, Christianity has clouded their sense of reasoning and as thus, we should help them wake up from their slumber so as to stop wasting their time worshipping a fictitious Jesus. The power and key to our life and destiny is in our hand.

And u are the second to abuse God, and u called Jesus Christ fiction. Alas I dare u to recalled ur words or else u perish. Do not make jest with the name of God Jesus Christ. Retract ur steps to avoid the wrath of God, u are now challenging God to show his might against u.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
viktor01:

u remind me of the song ill mind of hopskin
Lol, great song that is.

It's really not fair what their God expect from humans.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by drwebs: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ OP,

The second coming of Christ has 2 Events which are 7 years apart. if you read carefully, you'd noticed that.

The first event is The Rapture Of The Church. This is what we(Christians) are expecting. Not many will be raptured. When the trumpet sounds, He'll appear in the cloud.
Here, He's not coming to the earth, he'll simply be in the cloud and the Saints will be caught up with him in the cloud including those who died before this time.
He will take them away and be with them for over some years(1000 or so). During these years, the saints will be trained and prepared to Judge this world.
The antichrist will be revealed, few years after the Rapture of The Church. The great Tribulation will begin after the antichrist has been revealed and this will last for many more years. During these years, those that endured the tribulation and did not give in to the antichrist will be saved at the judgement while the rest will be condemned to Hell fire.

The 2nd Event is when He'll return with the saints to Judge the world. That's the Judgement Day. This is when Jesus Christ will be seen physically in the earth and as I said above, He'll not come alone. He'll come with the saints to Judge the world. It is at this 2nd phase that the evil ones, those who refused to accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ will be thrown into Hell Fire and those who Confessed his Lordship after the Rapture will be left behind to reign with Him.

Note: Jesus said no one knows the hour, minute or day of the First Event, including Him. But that the 2nd Event can be predicted with Signs(I guess most of us are familiar with the signs).
Now, we all know that the 2nd event is very close, most of the signs are coming to pass right before our eyes. Once the Peace treaty of Israel is signed( Its said that Israel will seek for foreign protection because of the hostility of the Nations surrounding them), the 2nd event will start.

Now for the 2nd Event to be this close, the First event is even closer, closer than we think.
If you're not prepared, it can happen anytime from now. Don't say you've not heard the gospel. Its those who heard and refused to accept His Lordship that'll be destroyed. It's easier now to do so before the first event, because when that happens, your faith will be weakened the more. Though some will repent after the 1st event, its not going to be easy for them, because when the antichrist is revealed, they'll go through hell to stand their ground. Besides, then, the Word of God will be scarce, because all the saints have been raptured.

Don't let people who are not filled with the Spirit of God to deceive you. Repent now before its too late. Say this prayer with me:
Lord Jesus, I come to you, I acknowledge you as the Son Of God, I acknowledge that You died for my sins to save me. I declare that your Lordship over my Life. I declare that satan has no place in me from this day forward. I declare that I'm saved. Amen.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
otr1:

You're the one who should check again sir. I have those versions of the bible you mentioned and they say the same thing
you didnt study critically.. if you did for instance with the Amplified, you will observe matthew 13:41 as it says "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather OUT OF HIS KINGDOM [persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly".
Notice it is a gathering OUT OF HIS KINGDOM and not OUT OF THE EARTH. "HIS KINGDOM THERE" signifies Christiandom. Besides, the AMP version brings more light to the "tares among the wheat" as "persons among the christians that draw others into error or sin" and not just unbelievers. The devil did not sow unbelievers rather he sowed agents into Christiandom [among the wheat]. Thats why the AMP makes it clear saying; "...gather out of HIS KINGDOM...". A lot more to tell you about. I hope that helps you from wrong information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by COOL10(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

But you

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]
. My dear 4rm ur rubbish post,its evident dt u don't knw d bible. Well let me just say ds, GOD has ntn 2 prove not 2 u not 2 any1. I pray he 4gvs u but u had better change cos that day hmmm, the D-day is coming sooner dn we expect. #peace#
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by ihatebuhari(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
shindarayo:
may God forgive u.guess ure just a christian n by name only.
don't ever quote me again
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Whether You believe it or not, rapture will take place. The devil might be using you as a vessel because you allowed him to use you. I am preparing for rapture. Repent now and be saved!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by otr1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
damosky12:

you didnt study critically.. if you did for instance with the Amplified, you will observe matthew 13:41 as it says "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather OUT OF HIS KINGDOM [persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly".
Notice it is a gathering OUT OF HIS KINGDOM and not OUT OF THE EARTH. "HIS KINGDOM THERE" signifies Christiandom. Besides, the AMP version brings more light to the "tares among the wheat" as "persons among the christians that draw others into error or sin" and not just unbelievers. The devil did not sow unbelievers rather he sowed agents into Christiandom [among the wheat]. Thats why the AMP makes it clear saying; "...gather out of HIS KINGDOM...". A lot more to tell you about. I hope that helps you from wrong information.
Quote verses 38-40 of that chapter from your bible for me.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by egbose(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Otr1 you confuse yourself your theory . Don't read bible like literature . Read the bible with the help of the holy spirit . You muddle up the whole analysis there by shooting yourself on the foot.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
otr1:

Quote verses 38-40 of that chapter from your bible for me.
Without wasting time, if you have The Amplified Version, just point to me where you need me to explain?
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by otr1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
egbose:
Otr1 you confuse yourself your theory . Don't read bible like literature . Read the bible with the help of the holy spirit . You muddle up the whole analysis there by shooting yourself on the foot.
Where did I shoot myself in the feet?
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by otr1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
damosky12:

Without wasting time, if you have The Amplified Version, just point to me where you need me to explain?
No you have to.
The verse you just quoted is the same I have in my bible and doesn't in anyway dispute the ones that preceed it.
Just post it here. It answers your question.
Or should I do it for you?

This is it:

Matthew 13:38-42 Amplified Bible (AMP)
38 The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one,
39 And the enemy who sowed it is the devil. The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels.
40 Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age.
41 The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [ [ a ] persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly,
42 And will cast them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth.

Matthew 13:38-42 King James Version (KJV)
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Now tell me where the difference is and how it invalidate the points I raised in my post?
You chose what you believe but you can't tell me versions of the Bible are saying different things when in actual sense, it's the same.
Will Jesus come back? Yes. Are the tares children of satan and planted by him? Yes. Will His angels gather the tares first for destruction before the wheats are gathered into His kingdom? Yes
So what's the point you're making here?

I didn't just wake up today and put it up.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by wildikeman(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
D9ty7:

I laugh in Swahili. Is 'your Jesus' a gulible witch? No, he can't be a witch, wizard it is.
Maybe 'your holy Mary' the mother of 'your Jesus' is the gulible witch.
Now, concentrate on whatever 'your pastor' is talking about and fvck off my mention.
stop saying such...at least respect the religion
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Tamaris1: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Leyqute:
I didn't have to read all of that gibberish to know the Op is somehow whacked (it's not an insult, it's the truth- Op is whacked). This is what happens when you read the Bible without the Holy Ghost's ministration.

Humans will always believe what they want to believe but when facts point opposite, you should reconsider.

You take a phrase out of a verse and use it to back such a huge theory when several verses and chapters of the Bible are dedicated to stating the opposite of what you just typed.

Please ask for God's ministration or you might run madt.

This is the problem with us Christians! Why not come up with Bible verses to refute the OP? There is no single verse in the entire Bible that supports the pre-Tribulation Rapture theory! If you have one, then bring it forth! But I can assure you that you won't find even half a verse. Thank you.

My 1 kobo
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Tamaris1: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Op your stupidity is beyond human comprehension

No human can fully understand the mystery of the bible unless through God's intervention....

Get a lifelife grin

And you that think you understand it is here insulting people?
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Tamaris1: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
sammie92:
May God almighty have mercy on ur soul, for this wrong doctrine from the pit of hell.the rapture is an event in the bible that is bound to come for the saints , the dead saint, and those who re earnestly waiting for his appearing, its not an event for sinners.

I salute your ignorance! It has no part two!!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Tamaris1: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
natedalo:
The op is clearly right because nobody has been able to defend the rapture doctrine with the scriptures. Remember the bible says 'in vain they worship me teaching for doctrine the commandments of men'. The word of God should be the basis of our doctrine not what most people think if not our worship is in vain.

Totally agree with you! Not a single verse of scripture to refute op!! The op is 100% correct. The op did not even touch the main scriptures that disprove this pre-tribulation rapture stuff. To be honest one cannot find even half a verse in the bible that teaches this pre-trib rapture. It invented by men.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by alexis007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Religious issues are usually hyper-sensitive, and i always tried my best possible to stay clear off them, God helping me, till one day, in a contemplative moment....I asked myself.....

If God knew the beginning from the end, like they say, What is my life then?an existence shaped by choice?or a programmed movie before God?

Is my free will real or illusive?Do i sin because i wish to sin, or because a greater force influence me and make me act according to his caprices?

God cannot know/destine that I am going to be bad from the outset and expect me to act "Saint Augustine". The book of Jeremiah chapter one verse five doesn't help matters in the least. If imperfection is what He has endowed me with, then imperfection is how i would live and act.

Meanwhile, i do not think i exist on earth like a programmed movie to a control freak. I am responsible, first to myself, and then to those around me. If God a.k.a. movie-maker wants a film he can catch fun with, I can borrow him the latest edition of the 'Fast and furious' series. All he need do is to stretch his big hand from the sky and collect it.

Disclaimer: I am not an atheist. I am just one insignificant voice who thinks that the "God" depicted in the Bible was portrayed wrongly, from an ethical and moral perspective. As for the Apocalypse, I am waiting for Lord Jesus to punish me in the lake of fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone. Why should i inherit the kingdom of God, by the way, when according to the book of Revelation 144,000 only in all humans that have existed have been destined to enter Paradise? IS IT MY FAULT THAT I WASN'T PREDESTINED ALSO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.