Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (49994 Views)

Using Theory Of Probability To Proof The Authenticity Of Quran. / Is There Any Proof The Bible Hasn't Been Corrupted ? / 5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by olumite2014(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2015
There is something I use to think, what if at the end you realise that all what you believe is not the truth,what will you do?
You believe you are a christian because you where born a christian,you go to church since your childhood thereby listing to doctrine relating to christ,you don't know when they write the bible but you believe that is the truth and its the book of life base on what you hear from pastors . This applies to other religions to.
But the truth is we have thousands of religion in the world and each religion believe that only theirs is the wright one. Whichever one you belong too,heaven is real and hell is real,God exist and devil also exist. There is reward for good and there is a reward for evil either here on earth or somewhere else. You can't expect someone like Adolf Hitler to kill millions of people and go free.
There is life after death.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by roob: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2015
see d commossion religion is causing everywhere...U PEOPLE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!!! StOP ALL THESE THEORITICAL BALDADASH... jUST LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR AS U LOVE UR SELF... SIMPLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by itzWarner(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish u op and all unbelieve heart here

May you people die and perish in hell before this year end.

Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

Greater is he Jesus in us than Satan and Islam in the world

Read it'll do you no harm,If you did read all what the op wrote up there you won't be saying rubbish...he is a Christian also and he is just trying to show you how blinded you've been before
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Mckandre(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

Let us stop being afraid of God because thousands of people are atheist,hindus buddist etc and nothing happens to them.

Churches are burnt,bibles are torn, saints are crucified and nothing happens.

If God says he exist and want us to worship him,let him write it in the sky.....why hide from us and ask us to belive u exist and if we dnt,you will punish us in hell while u say that you love us......sounds like something the devil will do not god.

Why give us many religions and ask us to blindly choose the right one and if we couldnt,you will punish us.

Why do you like our praises so much if you are so great and dont need us.....we never asked to be created in the first place.....why do you ask us to thank you for bringing us into this vile and ruthless world.

I will never worship or serve you because ur rule is by fear.....pple dnt love you,they only pretend to out of fear.....love is unconditional and your is....quench hell and let us see how many people will actually serve you.

You drown men for disobeying you.....stalin killed for the same reason.....you asked the isrealites to kill people that worship any other except you,boko haram do the same thing.....jephtah sacrificed his daughter to you, meaning you accept human sacrifice like all other heaten gods.

I promise that if you ever exists and armagadon comes,i will ride with satan and the fallen angels against you and make sure you are sent to the bottomeless pit(pls make it hotter because you will enjoy it soon)

Satan never did anything to man by your own account in the bible.....he said we sld eat the fruit and be wise and it worked.....the worst thing he did was mess with job and you allowed it

But you

You unforgiving beast allowed your son to be killed so that you can forgive us and we still go to hell after that.

You allowed a bear to eat 52 children for insulting elijah.

You drowned you so called beloved ones because they disobeyed you....what would tge devil hav ton in this case?

You orded the murder,rape and enslavement or whole cities.

You allowed your beloved ones the isrealites to be enslaved because they disobeyed you due to your poor managerial skills.....even hitler would not do that.

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]
u need to be baptized with heated palm oil.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by blessingee: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Daniel058:
nwanne, take am easy. . RESPECT THE MOST HIGH..

Devil don register for Nairaland..... grin grin grin
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by blessingee: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Mckandre:
u need to be baptized with heated palm oil.

The guy na 2nd in command to the devil...lol
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Epimetheus:

Lmfao!! You must be a free thinker or something close. Hilarious! Absolutely love the humor
My brother don't mind these people jor, telling an intelligent adult like myself to "just believe" what an insult to my brain power, it's annoying to say the least.cheesy

Yea, i'm a very free/liberal thinker.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by BukolaZ: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2015
blessingee:

Devil don register for Nairaland..... grin grin grin

Lol...Fear not! It's just the Age of Enlightenment that is hitting Africa
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by blessingee: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2015
itzWarner:

Read it'll do you no harm,If you did read all what the op wrote up there you won't be saying rubbish...he is a Christian also and he is just trying to show you how blinded you've been before

You can't reason more than your ability.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by ihatebuhari(f): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
So you need to ask yourself questions but start by giving yourself some sense.
don't blame u dear
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by legendary4luv(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Nothing u can do to stop us Christian all over the world, u and Islam can't stop us

U will die first, if you are a true Christian as claim then what are you doing in nairaland this morning when ur mates are in the church
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Emyogalanya: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
1 even if someone comes down from heaven to tell them they wont believe 2 a fool says in his heart there is no God 3 the earlier you stopped watching clash of the titans (new version) and other greek and roman mythology the better for you 4 separate judaism from christianity jews ostrarised anyone (jew) who does not worship God they did not kill non jews (gentiles) and they never forced anyone to worship thier God they were tolerant of others religion. Show ur proof that of anyone killed by jews for not worshipping Thier God. Boko/muslims on other hand forces you into thier religion by any means and end up killing if you refuse to do so repent they are sent by satan to attack christians only if not why dont they attack other religions only christians. They can live comfortably with hindus buddha's without fight or killing but not christians with all the idols on display in indian movies they find it comfortable to watch satan cant fight satan. Muslims can tolerate any other religion as much as it not christianity
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.

Let us stop being afraid of God because thousands of people are atheist,hindus buddist etc and nothing happens to them.

If God says he exist and want us to worship him,let him write it in the sky.....why hide from us and ask us to belive u exist and if we dnt,you will punish us in hell while u say that you love us......sounds like something the devil will do not god.

Why give us many religions and ask us to blindly choose the right one and if we couldnt,you will punish us.

Why do you like our praises so much if you are so great and dont need us.....we never asked to be created in the first place.....why do you ask us to thank you for bringing us into this vile and ruthless world.

I will never worship or serve you because ur rule is by fear.....pple dnt love you,they only pretend to out of fear.....love is unconditional and your is....quench hell and let us see how many people will actually serve you.

You drown men for disobeying you.....stalin killed for the same reason.....you asked the isrealites to kill people that worship any other except you,boko haram do the same thing.....jephtah sacrificed his daughter to you, meaning you accept human sacrifice like all other heaten gods.

I promise that if you ever exists and armagadon comes,i will ride with satan and the fallen angels against you and make sure you are sent to the bottomeless pit(pls make it hotter because you will enjoy it soon)

Satan never did anything to man by your own account in the bible.....he said we sld eat the fruit and be wise and it worked.....the worst thing he did was mess with job and you allowed it

But you

You unforgiving beast allowed your son to be killed so that you can forgive us and we still go to hell after that.

You drowned you so called beloved ones because they disobeyed you....what would tge devil hav ton in this case?

You allowed your beloved ones the isrealites to be enslaved because they disobeyed you due to your poor managerial skills.....even hitler would not do that.

I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by ihatebuhari(f): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2015
naija2:
you are not supposed to wish death unto another human. U don't believe him does not mean u should wish death upon him bfore the end of the year. Leave that to God. This is why people don't believe in Christianity when we as Christians ourselves don't act like one with curses and insults. We should just pray that God take control over everything. If you don't believe him and every other religion there is not a pass for insults. God bless
hmmm
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by ihatebuhari(f): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Get some sense

legendary4luv:

U will die first, if you are a true Christian as claim then what are you doing in nairaland this morning when ur mates are in the church
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Defcon1(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Your moniker and rants on here scream CHRISTIANITY!!!

#issorait
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by blessingee: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2015
roob:
see d commossion religion is causing everywhere...U PEOPLE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!!! StOP ALL THESE THEORITICAL BALDADASH... jUST LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR AS U LOVE UR SELF... SIMPLE!

What if my neighbour hates me and puts a gun to my head after I have showed love?
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
don't blame u dear
Ofcourse, you shouldn't, you on the other hand should work on yourself, you can't even like Buhari that you see(on TV atleast) yet you claim to love a God in hiding, just try think small na, it doesn't hurt o.

1 Like

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by mastermind2020(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2015
REPENT OR U PERISH THAT IS MY WORD FOR....AND IF U FAIL TO DO SO DEATH AWAITS U
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by blessingee: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
BukolaZ:

Lol...Fear not! It's just the Age of Enlightenment that is hitting Africa

You are correct...lol
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:

But you

Don't mind them and their evil God, he did all these and has the nerves to condemn Satan for being kind enough to point an apple to a hungry couple, Satan is even the kind one amongst the two.grin
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by adamilen(f): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Wow...I don't believe what I just read. What made you develop such hatred for God?

Chinaimporter:

But you

Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by mickyarams: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Cvh
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by daniel56(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
Tell m more about repture
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Please remember that just because someone does NOT believe in the rapture it does NOT mean they are not Christians. MANY Christians do not believe in this idea but strongly believe in Jesus.
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by peedeeasobie(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:

But you

Oga, get a bible or better still stop reading your bible upside down!

I really don't blame you rather i blame the preacher that told you that God did those things!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by legendary4luv(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Get some sense

From ur YANSH abi #NITWIT
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by damosky12(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
If only you know how you sound. I hope if I tell you to give me all your money by faith, that won't be a problem?

How can you say confusion, is enough reason to believe something is valid? Is your God crazy?

My dear. Look at it this way: The physical logic negates the Spiritual realities. That is why
Proverbs 14:12 says "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".

My friend, we can't use the logic of this world to prove the validity of Spiritual mysteries.... The ways of God are not the ways of men. Look what HE said in Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD."
All you need do is believe first. In believing, you get to know HIM more...
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Leiman100(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Chinaimporter:

But you

I will not blame you for all this because I know the cause of the problem and that is: Christianity! Because most of their doctrine is created by men, it has drive multitudes of intelligent people into Atheism. But I must assure you there there are answers to all the above questions and even more, in the house of Islam. Ignore what ever you are told and whatever you think you are seeing and try have a first hand study of the Quran with open mind not from hearsay or contact me you will never think the same that is an assurance!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2015
damosky12:

My dear. Look at it this way: The physical logic negates the Spiritual realities. That is why
Proverbs 14:12 says "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".

My friend, we can't use the logic of this world to prove the validity of Spiritual mysteries.... The ways of God are not the ways of men. Look what HE said in Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD."
All you need do is believe first. In believing, you get to know HIM more...
Stop citing the bible as it cannot be trusted, you can't even give me proof of the bible being his word, how do we reconcile that?
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:

This is a typical Christian rant! Sad, so so sad!
Re: Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False by SIRKAY98(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Go and learn whatvdispensation we r
Chinaimporter:

But you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.