Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse (965 Views)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse by Sirniyeh(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2015
www.naij.com/458425-pastor-tunde-bakare-opens-up-on-his-collapse.html

On May 18, Pastor Tunde Bakare, the general overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly had collapsed while delivering a lecture in Lagos state and was rushed to the Reddington Hospital.

In YouTube video by Sahara Reporters, Bakare disclosed details of his spiritual warfare after his collapse.

The pastor, who was speaking last Sunday on the stage of his Latter Rain Assembly church said the cause of his collapse was exhaustion, too much work and too much people’s pressure.

According to him, his exhaustion was partly caused by his travels between Lagos, Abuja, London, and Atlanta, US, adding that he had ignored the warning signs in the days leading to his collapse.

He told members of his church that he was discharged with a clean bill of health and is now on compulsory medication of two liters of water per day.

The cleric also talked about a premonition he had during a dream. He said he saw a humungous giant in Igbo attire, and it chased and mocked him in the dream.

He said: “One afternoon I had a dream. It was an unusual dream. I saw a ring on my little finger. I don’t wear two rings, I only wear one. I looked up and coming from my left side was an unusual giant I’d never seen before. It was unusually humongous and
wore an Igbo attire. I didn’t know its tribe. It was a giant and it was coming towards me.

All that I knew to do was raise the ring up. As soon as I raised it, it laughed and went on. I went to the crowd addressed the crowd n woke up .”

He however, could not explain what the giant could mean or why it wore Igbo attire.

Watch the video below:
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-JnAprvE3VE
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse by brize(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2015
k o
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse by mzhyde: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Oga...your enemy is you

GO FOR YOUR CHECK-UP REGULARLY
As for your dream,you were hallucinating. ..no be every dream be prophesy
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse by lawflec(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Is now clear that u don't sleep under mosquito treated net.... I and my family are happy buyers and not collectors so you too can buy (if u didn't collect) roll back malaria to avoid dreams that touch the heart.
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse by Sirniyeh(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
lawflec:
Is now clear that u don't sleep under mosquito treated net.... I and my family are happy buyers and not collectors so you too can buy (if u didn't collect) roll back malaria to avoid dreams that touch the heart.

Remember he is a MOG
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse by gen2briz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: VIDEO: Pastor Bakare Opens Up: The Enemy Behind My Collapse by lawflec(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Remember he is a MOG
oooooooo..... I thought he is a politician.. Or was he not the former vice presidential aspirant under Buhari.. Cpc... How time flies.. My brain must be formatted to trend with the new happenings

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Bursted!!! Buhari Embarrased Nigeria Again At AU Summit. Pic. / Nigeria: Multinational Force Begins Operation Crush Boko Haram July 21st