Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,561 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder (2263 Views)

All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. / The Scam Of 6 Months Nigerian Used Cars For Sale / Lexus 2003/4 RX 330, Infiniti FX35 OR Nissan Murano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by simpson2016: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Hello all, please I need your advice. I want to purchase a Nigerian used infiniti fx35 - 2006 for 1.3. Is this a good buy? Also this will be my second car as I currently use a corolla which has only been to the mechanic three times since I bought it toks a year ago. All three occasions were to change the oil, I've had absolutely no cause to spend any extra cash. If I buy the fx, I will be driving it from surulere to work on the island everyday. Please how expensive is it to maintain the car, I reckon it will be more expensive than my corolla and I am fine with that but I will like to know just how expensive. Are the parts readily available, does the car have issues like the murano, can I get a good mechanic, i earn 180k a month, so please put this into consideration.

I wanted to buy the murano but from my research here on nairaland one word kept coming up, RUN. So I decided to run from the murano, should I also run from the infiniti fx3??

If yes, what about a 2006 Nissan pathfinder?? Nigerian used too for around the same price.

I will really appreciate your helpful responses as I don't know much about cars. Thanks.
Re: Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
For ur own good; NEVER BUY Naija used cars, for ur own good; safe that money and buy a 1st grade toks... I wnt warn u again...
Re: Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2015
simpson2016:
Hello all, please I need your advice. I want to purchase a Nigerian used infiniti fx35 - 2006 for 1.3. Is this a good buy? Also this will be my second car as I currently use a corolla which has only been to the mechanic three times since I bought it toks a year ago. All three occasions were to change the oil, I've had absolutely no cause to spend any extra cash. If I buy the fx, I will be driving it from surulere to work on the island everyday. Please how expensive is it to maintain the car, I reckon it will be more expensive than my corolla and I am fine with that but I will like to know just how expensive. Are the parts readily available, does the car have issues like the murano, can I get a good mechanic, i earn 180k a month, so please put this into consideration.
I wanted to buy the murano but from my research here on nairaland one word kept coming up, RUN. So I decided to run from the murano, should I also run from the infiniti fx3??
If yes, what about a 2006 Nissan pathfinder?? Nigerian used too for around the same price.
I will really appreciate your helpful responses as I don't know much about cars. Thanks.

None.
Re: Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by nurey(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
running a tokunbo infiniti Fx35 won't come cheap at all, it's a nice ride, fast and respected and don't forget a head turner but I won't advice you buy a Nigerian used except you clearly know the history and maintenance culture of the car and it's owner.

the pathfinder would be a lovely choice since its a very capable offroad SUV, partially luxurious with a V8 engine variant but a V6 is enough for you. once you do a radiator by pass you are good to go but the question is do you need all the function and space that car is giving to you. it is a rugged ride but a Nigerian used pathfinder sells for 1.6m, why will you stake 1.6m on a naija used pathfinder when you can get a direct tokunbo lexus Rx300 or a highlander for that price since you don't plan to drive the pathfinder in Sahara desert or grand canyon.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by simpson2016: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thanks for the advice guys. I guess I'll stay away from the cars. Will get 09 camry Nigerian used.
Re: Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by Gbuffy: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Very clean Nigerian Used 2005 Nissan pathfinder-600,000naira,
Needs Engine replacement,
Everything else working very well,
come for test drive...

owner wants to sell because of relocation.

Bring your mechanic to come check and scan.

Car still moving!!!
None.

Re: Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by Gbuffy: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

None.

come for test drive...

Car still moving!!!

Re: Pls Which Do I Buy, Nigerian Used 06 Infiniti Fx35 Or 06 Pathfinder by Gbuffy: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
simpson2016:

come for test drive...

Car still moving!!!

(1) (Reply)

Track Dreams Nigeria / Toyota Forum / My Fuel Finish Faster Than Normal These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.