Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

In Defence Of President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of President Buhari (2429 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2015
He might not be perfect in English, but who is? Let us suggest ways to help this new leader serve us better and make the best from a hopeless situation.

The first suggestion is to create a small classroom near the president office with a primary school teacher good in English to start teaching this president reading readiness. They should teach him spelling and pronunciation skills plus public speaking tricks. He should be made to stand up and debate a primary school pupil with good English speaking abilities. (After all he dodged the national presidential debates)
He should be made to recite Akwa ibom - Uyo, Anambara - Awka, Bauchi - Bauchi. West Germany - Bonn grin

The second suggestion is to make him a dumb president. Make sure he never talks on microphone, let his media aides speak whenever he needs to talk. I don't know how effective this will be but this is a step at damage limitation. (Gag him is possible)

The third solution is to find a body double for him. Let us search for an educated tall lanky old man that has a striking resemblance to Buhari, dress him and make him appear in public whenever our president is supposed to speak.

We should do something now if we dont want this country to be the biggest laughing stock for the next four years. But why are we so good in choosing the wrong leaders?

6 Likes

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by wunmi590(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Realtol(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2015
And you will surely qualify for that primary school pupil just because you reason like one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:
He might not be perfect in English, but who is? Let us suggest ways to help this new leader serve us better and make the best from a hopeless situation.

The first suggestion is to create a small classroom near the president office with a primary school teacher good in English to start teaching this president reading readiness. They should teach him spelling and pronunciation skills plus public speaking tricks. He should be made to stand up and debate a primary school pupil with good English speaking abilities. (After all he dodged the national presidential debates)

The second suggestion is to make him a dumb president. Make sure he never talks on microphone, let his media aides speak whenever he needs to talk. I don't know how effective this will be but this is a step at damage limitation. (Gag him is possible)

The third solution is to find a body double for him. Let us search for an educated tall lanky old man that has a striking resemblance to Buhari, dress him and make him appear in public whenever our president is supposed to speak.

We should do something now if we dont want this country to be the biggest laughing stock for the next four years. But why are we so good in choosing the wrong leaders?
bullshit.

should I call you a fool ?

what exactly is your point ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by shakaZuIlu: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
bullshit.

Useless dirty hungry tattered looking fool for mr nairaland

Thunder scatter your family there

Ikpu nne i

na first round elimination sure for you

take note

onye ala

5 Likes

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Aminat508(f): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Ikpu nne i
take note
onye ala
so I should support your dumb brother before you will vote me ? oh!!! if I support the Op you will surely vote me abi? mumu grin

grow up and stop being childish because the Op's points are meaningless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Aminat508(f): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
so I should support your dumb brother before you will vote me ? oh!!! if I support the Op you will surely vote me abi? mumu grin

. Stop is okay please....

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2015
lol.... lets buy him an english dvd so dat he can be watching at night.. cos he will b too to lash Aisha.. buh did ds man toast Aisha?
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:
He might not be perfect in English, but who is? Let us
suggest ways to help this new leader serve us better and
make the best from a hopeless situation.
Hypocrite go kill u, so now he may not be perfect in English, that's now your new take abi? no lemme swear for u and your Daura President o.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
bullshit.

Let us stop name calling and help our president.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

Hypocrite go kill u, so now he may not be perfect in English, that's now your new take abi? no lemme swear for u and your Daura President o.

Daura President? What is that?

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:

The Op was trying to help the president, that's all.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by shakaZuIlu: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:

Ikpu nne i Mumu grin
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Ikpu nne i Mumu grin

no to name calling, no cursing
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by yurme(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2015
ok..emabinu mk una vote jarizod for mr Nl
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by dammytosh: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

He should be made to recite Akwa ibom - Uyo, Anambara - Awka, Bauchi - Bauchi. West Germany - Bonn grin

What do you call perfect English ?

I get the sarcasm but you are still not making any sense.

Buhari speaks with more confidence and reads better than Jonathan.

Go and watch their videos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2015
dammytosh:

Something like Calling Merkel and not Michelle.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
dammytosh:

I get the sarcasm but you are still not making any sense.

Buhari speaks with more confidence and reads better than Jonathan.

Go and watch their videos.

If you speak with more confidence but make 3 grammatical blunders in one sentence, where does that leave you?
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by dammytosh: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

Something like Calling Merkel and not Michelle.

Is that English ?

You are as dumb as the useless post you put there.

Tell Merkel to pronounce ENGR. EGHWUBARE OGHENEDORO

if she can't, enrol her for German Class.

M0r0n.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by dammytosh: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

If you speak with more confidence but make 3 grammatical blunders in one sentence, where does that leave you?

Dumbo....

Not calling a name properly or calling a wrong name is not a grammatical blunder.

Listen to Buhari again and tell me a grammatical blunder then you will start making sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
dammytosh:

Is that English ?

You are as dumb as the useless post you put there.

Tell Merkel to call ENGR. EGHWUBARE OGHENEDORO

if she can't, enrol her for German Class.

M0r0n.

Merkel never learnt Edo in school! Buhari claims he has a secondary school certificate (what an insult to rule us PhD holders with first school leaving certificate)
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by sherrylo: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:

@Agarawu op is the same as the fool you are replying he's just using different handles.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
dammytosh:

Dumbo....

Not calling a name properly or calling a wrong name is not a grammatical blunder.

Listen to Buhari again and tell me a grammatical blunder then you will start making sense.

Not calling a name properly and calling a name that does not exist in this world is not a grammatical blunder, its the tragedy of one Nigeria.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by shakaZuIlu: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2015
sherrylo:

@Agarawu op is the same as the fool you are replying he's just using different handles.

Otu nne i fool grin
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by doublewisdom: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Ikpu nne i

take note

onye ala
Who is contesting what? Tufia!
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:

agarawu, how do I vote for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
agarawu, how do I vote for you?
oga is not yet time o . I will tag you when it's time .
thanks for your support smiley
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2015
sherrylo:

he has over 5 accounts just to make trouble grin
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Who is contesting what? Tufia!
tongue
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

The Op was trying to help the president, that's all.
help ? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why They Are Attacking Tinubu / No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor / I See A New Nigeria (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.