Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor (2436 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2015
This is very simple... name any Nigerian state and I will tell u how easy it is for that state to make an IGR of 1 trillion naira from were they are presently now. .. I repeat any state in Nigeria
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by cardoso1111: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Osun

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Imortal001: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Benue state!
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by gunpoint(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Fayose. Nothing to generate money there apart from kpomo cutting

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Imortal001:
Benue state!
I fact this state should have an IGR of over 2 trillion
.. Set up an orange plantation on 200000 hecters of land..Add value to it by building a juice company. .. they can also add 100000 hecters of pineapple this is more than enough to give u 2 trillion IGR
if u want a complete break down contact me
Petervitalis123@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by gab264(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
This is very simple... name any Nigerian state and I will tell u how easy it is for that state to make an IGR of 1 trillion naira from were they are presently now. .. I repeat any state in Nigeria
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Ebonyi
This is the richest state in Nigeria.. . I so much wish I come from this state
..Why can't the government set up a rice farm on say 100000 hecters
.. 40% of the gain here should be invited into mining... (imagine this state producing all the aluminium sheet import in this country)
... 40% if the same gain should be invested in the power generation.. . They have coal.. So generating 3000MW in five years is achievable

5 Likes

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2015
gunpoint:
that gus is annoying...Ekiti is in a state of hogamoga nd all that guy does is to cut kpomo...what a lucrubious situation!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mysteriousman(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2015
Op you want sell yourself abi
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2015
cardoso1111:
Osun
Am presently working on this state.... Don't really know much about them. .. But I know they have good land that is good for fruits and vegetables this is money
... Nigerian GDP Is over 1 trillion dollar.. . This money must be spent on something
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Imortal001: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=mrvitalis post=40954201]

.. Set up an orange plantation on 200000 hecters of land..Add value to it by building a juice company. .. they can also add 100000 hecters of pineapple this is more than enough to give u 2 trillion IGR
Good one, i wish my governor reason like this!

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by gunpoint(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
that gus is annoying...Ekiti is in a state of hogamoga nd all that guy does is to cut kpomo...what a lucrubious situation!!!
Hahahaha...
He does also ride okada in his spare time grin
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Imortal001 post=40954314][/quote]
Well he can't reason that way... cos they all believe in the sharing the state formular
.. been trying to get the audience of some governor's but as a usual the Nigeria man will tell u
..U ARE A SMALL BOY WHAT DO U KNOW??

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

.. 40% of the gain here should be invited into mining... (imagine this state producing all the aluminium sheet import in this country)
... 40% if the same gain should be invested in the power generation.. . They have coal.. So generating 3000MW in five years is achievable
hmmm....number one..it is and cannot b th richest stat in Nigeria ever!!!..howerver I agre it can do a lot better,two......you did not specify which government should set up dis things state or fderal?...three....hope you know its. Easier said than done..theory dey swet for mouth...you try sha
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2015
gunpoint:

Hahahaha...
He does also ride okada in his spare time grin
How did Ekiti will all dere professors stoop this low?
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
hmmm....number one..it is and cannot b th richest stat in Nigeria ever!!!..howerver I agre it can do a lot better,two......you did not specify which government should set up dis things state or fderal?...three....hope you know its. Easier said than done..theory dey swet for mouth...you try sha
Bro there is no state in Nigeria more blessed than this state
I have a well documented plan on most state... From funding to marketing to profit ( which I always put at 65% the calculated value)
U don't expert me to spill the beans here or do u?

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Imortal001: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

Well he can't reason that way... cos they all believe in the sharing the state formular
.. been trying to get the audience of some governor's but as a usual the Nigeria man will tell u
..U ARE A SMALL BOY WHAT DO U KNOW??
thats one of the problem with us in nigeria..
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2015
mysteriousman:
Op you want sell yourself abi
Selling my self is not the point here
I have ideas that will make every state in Nigeria stop complaining about this oil drop in price and be able to pay the workers even at 100k minimum wage
How can Nigerian minimum wage be $3 per day
And our GDP is over a trillion

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2015
Imortal001:
thats one of the problem with us in nigeria..
Yea.... That's y a country with over a trillion dollar GDP will be borrowing few billion dollars to fund it budget

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

Bro there is no state in Nigeria more blessed than this state
I have a well documented plan on most state... From funding to marketing to profit ( which I always put at 65% the calculated value)
U don't expert me to spill the beans here or do u?
lolz....but you can send it to me naw...
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lolz....but you can send it to me naw...
For real??
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by achi4u(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

Bros you are really informed.
Ebonyi state IGR stand at the tune of 11.9billion presently.

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
For real??
yes...
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Imortal001: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

Yea.... That's y a country with over a trillion dollar GDP will be borrowing few billion dollars to fund it budget
They dont have business mind, they only have looting mind..

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Aromas: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2015
gunpoint:
Ekiti has something to generate if the people allow the government to tap into most of their various resources which has turns to traditional rites. Ekiti State is full of hills n mountains, what are they doing with those things in this modern days? Let them give way to government to tap into this particular resources I promised you Ekiti will be home of Quarry for construction of roads and buildings grin Also, in Erio Ekiti along Efon-Alaaye LG, the waisted land full of nutrient soil is good for Agricultural purpose most especially for cultivation of Rice. Beebe losee wa l'ekiti

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2015
achi4u:
Bros you are really informed.
Ebonyi state IGR stand at the tune of 11.9billion presently.
It is a state I will definitely invest a lot of my net worth in
That state is super super blessed
Having the most nutritious rice in the world is enough to take this state to super great heights

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Aromas:

Ekiti has something to generate if the people allow the government to tap into most of their various resources which has turns to traditional rites. Ekiti State is full of hills n mountains, what are they doing with those things in this modern days? Let them give way to government to tap into this particular resources I promised you Ekiti will be home of Quarry for construction of roads and buildings grin Also, in Erio Ekiti along Efon-Alaaye LG, the waisted land full of nutrient soil is good for Agricultural purpose most especially for cultivation of Rice. Beebe losee wa l'ekiti
Stop this things u are saying.. . The Governor has access to all land in his states. .. All he has to do is to pay compensation
And believe after they do the will call a chines company to come and invest..... Will it kill ekiti to have its own firms
The Governor like most governors in Nigeria are just clueless

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by gunpoint(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Aromas:

But the gov is intent on cutting kpomo and wearing polo t-shirts. And why cultivate rice when you can just be sharing the stuv? undecided
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
yes...
What will u do with it then
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Aromas: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2015
gunpoint:

But the gov is intent on cutting kpomo and wearing polo t-shirts. And why cultivate rice when you can just be sharing the stuv? undecided
That is where the people of Ekiti get it wrong wit Fayemi who has a vision to accomplish his mission within the shot period of time, but the people stick with rice grin
Re: No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor by Aromas: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2015
mrvitalis:

Stop this things u are saying.. . The Governor has access to all land in his states. .. All he has to do is to pay compensation
And believe after they do the will call a chines company to come and invest..... Will it kill ekiti to have its own firms
The Governor like most governors in Nigeria are just clueless
You're right bro, what happens to Fayemi 2nd term ambition? The people purposely decided to jump into stomach infrastructure than developmental projects grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo / Peoples Trust Will End Security Challenges, Joblessness, Say Olawepo-hashim / Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.