Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

In Defence Of President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of President Buhari (2431 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2015
dammytosh:

Is that English ?
You are as dumb as the useless post you put there.
Tell Merkel to call ENGR. EGHWUBARE OGHENEDORO
if she can't, enrol her for German Class.
M0r0n.
It will be something like Engr. Egg hu Barry Ogi ni Doroh.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

Merkel never learnt Edo in school! Buhari claims he has a secondary school certificate (what an insult to rule us PhD holders with first school leaving certificate)

. . . . . . . .goon, and Buhari told you he learnt german in school?..........is Merkel english or german?. . . . . . .cretin, has it occured to you minions that his pronounciation of Merkel/Michelle might be attributed to accent?. . . . . . . .imp, so Buhari pronounced a german name wrongly (last i checked, german language is not one of our official languages), can Merkel pronounce Dariye without goofing?
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
oga is not yet time o . I will tag you when it's time .
thanks for your support smiley
Okay let me know when it's time. I'll make good my promise and let you know when I fulfill my promise.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .goon, and Buhari told you he learnt german in school?..........is Merkel english or german?. . . . . . .cretin, has it occured to you minions that his pronounciation of Merkel/Michelle might be attributed to accent?. . . . . . . .imp, so Buhari pronounced a german name wrongly (last i checked, german language is not one of our official languages), can Merkel pronounce Dariye without goofing?

So Merkel is now a German word that only Germans can pronounce? Just to shield and support our obviously less than intelligent presido? This is the tragedy of one Nigeria, always supporting mediocrity when it suits you. Pathetic!
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by dammytosh: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:

LMAO

the last part will sound like DOWROW
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:

Yes, and she will even mistake Nigeria and call it Biafra on national TV? There is no excuse for a dull president who got to the seat by dodging debates and refusing to provide something as little as a primary school certificate!
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2015
dammytosh:

LMAO

the last part will sound like DOWROW

The joke is on you grin she has not made the mistake yet. Buhari has.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Okay let me know when it's time. I'll make good my promise and let you know when I fulfill my promise.
OK bro smiley
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

Yes, and she will even mistake Nigeria and call it Biafra on national TV? There is no excuse for a dull president who got to the seat by dodging debates and refusing to provide something as little as a primary school certificate!
Which is worse?
The people of Gwoza were under attack, maimed and killed by insurgents, and GEJ (possibly drunk) was forced to address the issue. To the surprise of all GEJ didn't know where Gwoza is. And these are Nigerians under his care. This was what transpired.
GEJ: Where is Gwoza sef?
Ndume: It's in Borno state. It's my constituency Sir.

|
GEJ's case is not only shameful but insensitive and un-presidential.

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

Is it not better to call Merkel president than to call your president (a man) "she"?
|
Slips are psychological and everybody does them. That's why in psychology they call them Feudian slips. It has nothing to do with your age or intellect.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

So Merkel is now a German word that only Germans can pronounce? Just to shield and support our obviously less than intelligent presido? This is the tragedy of one Nigeria, always supporting mediocrity when it suits you. Pathetic!

. . . . . .minion, can you rightly pronounce the german name schroeter?. . . . . .goon, Obama once forgot the name of jill Biden, same way Joe Biden once referred to Obama as Clinton. . . . . .imp, Buhari pronounced Merkel with an accent. . . . . . .what is mediocrity about that?. . . . . . .goon, can you properly pronounce the name 'msughter' which is a Nigerian name? . . . . . .this is the tragedy is tribalism, you follow the bandwagon because 'your' brother was kicked out
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Is it not better to call Merkel president than to call your president (a man) "she"?

If you didn't understand that I meant that Merkel (she) will make a mistake and call Nigeria as Biafra, then you need to go back to primary school. I don't have time for people without certificates.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

If you didn't understand that I meant that Merkel (she) will make a mistake and call Nigeria as Biafra, then you need to go back to primary school. I don't have time for people without certificates.
And I am not under any presidential 'stress' - if I may call it that. That tells you we all slip up.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . .minion, can you rightly pronounce the german name schroeter?. . . . . .goon, Obama once forgot the name of jill Biden, same way Joe Biden once referred to Obama as Clinton. . . . . .imp, Buhari pronounced Merkel with an accent. . . . . . .what is mediocrity about that?. . . . . . .goon, can you properly pronounce the name 'msughter' which is a Nigerian name? . . . . . .this is the tragedy is tribalism, you follow the bandwagon because 'your' brother was kicked out

They all made mistakes, and that is why Buhari should go ahead and make as many mistakes as possible. It's only those who live in dreamland that thinks this country can improve with dullards as heads. Imagine the insult of putting Buhari on the list of those world leaders who mispronounced names.

Where was Buhari when Obama was mesmerising crowds at election campaigns and winning votes with words? Where was Buhari when Obama was in school? Why not compare their academic achievements instead of their mistakes.

This is the real tragedy of Nigeria. Always supporting our own even when its clear they are walking around in the public without any clothes at all! grin
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2015
torkaka:

Very good torkaka. I'll use this post. It will be credited.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

They all made mistakes, and that is why Buhari should go ahead and make as many mistakes as possible. It's only those who live in dreamland that thinks this country can improve with dullards as heads. Imagine the insult of putting Buhari on the list of those world leaders who mispronounced names.

Where was Buhari when Obama was mesmerising crowds at election campaigns and winning votes with words? Where was Buhari when Obama was in school? Why not compare their academic achievements instead of their mistakes.

This is the real tragedy of Nigeria. Always supporting our own even when its clear they are walking around in the public without any clothes at all! grin
Not to go on making mistakes but to tell you we're all human.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:

Which is worse?
The people of Gwoza were under attack, maimed and killed by insurgents, and GEJ (possibly drunk) was forced to address the issue. To the surprise of all GEJ didn't know where Gwoza is. And these are Nigerians under his care. This was what transpired.
GEJ: Where is Gwoza sef?
Ndume: It's in Borno state. It's my constituency Sir.

|
GEJ's case is not only shameful but insensitive and un-presidential.

and here we go again, trying to exhume the mistakes of Jonathan just to use it as an excuse for obvious incompetence of Buhari ? What is wrong with this country!
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Not to go on making mistakes but to tell you we're all human.

We are all human, and as humans we should make attempts at self improvement. Buhari never read a book between 1984 and 2015 and didn't get any certificates since then. That is why he still thinks Germany is still the old West Germany. Soooo old school grin
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

. . . . . . .cretin, you ask where Buhari was when Obama was in school? Well, Buhari was securing your borders for you and chasing away Chadian rebel!!. . . . . . .smh
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

and here we go again, trying to exhume the mistakes of Jonathan just to use it as an excuse for obvious incompetence of Buhari ? What is wrong with this country!
We'll always go there because we realize your obsessions with Buhari's mistakes is to make up for Jonathan's failure.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by After1one: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Another yeebhoe troll. Chai
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
And I am not under any presidential 'stress' - if I may call it that. That tells you we all slip up.

Yes my friend, we all slip up. But when some people start to justify mistakes and urging the rest to overlook it, it smells of the same faulty foundation which this nation has been suffering. This is promotion of mediocrity and we should stop it.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . .cretin, you ask where Buhari was when Obama was in school? Well, Buhari was securing your borders for you and chasing away Chadian rebel!!. . . . . . .smh

and still failed woefully, chadian rebels are still killing people in Nigeria, plus our own nomads killing farmers here.

Face the topic.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by OdenigboAroli2: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
We'll always go there because we realize your obsessions with Buhari's mistakes is to make up for Jonathan's failure.

Now you can face the front, or do you want to waste the next four years looking at past mistakes?
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

We are all human, and as humans we should make attempts at self improvement. Buhari never read a book between 1984 and 2015 and didn't get any certificates since then. That is why he still thinks Germany is still the old West Germany. Soooo old school grin
So. you're still insisting that it wasn't a slip up; that he didn't know the difference between West Germany and Germany when before the elections, I remembered him saying that what we're now witnessing was the end of force. That his reasons for being a democrat has to do with the way the Soviet Union fell and the unification of Germany. That might (holding things by force) is out of fashion.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

Now you can face the front, or do you want to waste the next four years looking at past mistakes?
We'll revisit the past whenever we feel your motives are TANic and JonaTANic.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by fx45(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2015
crixtex:
lol.... lets buy him an english dvd so dat he can be watching at night.. cos he will b too to lash Aisha.. buh did ds man toast Aisha?
Unfortunately he didn't! He married her as a Child-Bride..... She was just 11
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

Yes my friend, we all slip up. But when some people start to justify mistakes and urging the rest to overlook it, it smells of the same faulty foundation which this nation has been suffering. This is promotion of mediocrity and we should stop it.
Freudian slips are never justified, they are mistakes - if you don't know. They are psychological and the doer becomes embarrassed when he realizes it or when it's pointed out to him. GEJ once forgot the state capital of a Nigerian state. I once forgot the name of Minimah in conversation with friends. It's a slip and a mistake. You don't make much of it except if you're faultfinding.
Re: In Defence Of President Buhari by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
fx45:

Unfortunately he didn't! He married her as a Child-Bride..... She was just 11
Lol.. no wonder...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... / Why They Are Attacking Tinubu / Buhari Says Will Continue With Agric Policy, GESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.