Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) (38859 Views)

Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa / Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
Okay o. He looks kinda uncomfortable, was he asking for where to urinate? He looks badly pressed.
papa mmadu

old dullard

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by cvibe2: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2015
ok
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by ruffDiamond: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2015
grin rock on Mr president na #Godwin don't mind all these DUMB ASS SLAVES FLATDOMES South East belly -ached TANDROIDS busy mourning and spitting hate over the loss of their CLUELESS DUMB MASTER Jona AZIKWE daft tongue
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Doskit:
Social media is really tolerating sh*ts.... Now I know why other countries monitor their citizen's utterances online. How on earth would you be insulting your president?

Like seriously? Where were you during GEJ's time? Did you say so then? Now suddenly you don't like free speech? shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm. Maybe they save salad and fried rice there.

And he was like abeg. Fra-da nunu no dey here?
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by metorichmond(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
Tot as much too oo or shit bn d worryy m.
doublewisdom:
Okay o. He looks kinda uncomfortable, was he asking for where to urinate? He looks badly pressed.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by ajetii(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2015
ybalogs:

I totally agree with you but flying around trying to solve other country's probs ain't it.

This guy has only used 15 days out of 4 years my dear countrymen. If he refused to attend any of these meeting you guys will still have something to talk about. The comments are too much of a distraction, well I remember PMB won't get to see any of the tantrums you guys are throwing here.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Doskit(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2015
AreaFada2:

Like seriously? Where were you during GEJ's time? Did you say so then? Now suddenly you don't like free speech? shocked shocked
Do you know me then or read my comments somewhere about him? Even at that two wrong can never make a right! Moreover it was towards the end of Mr. Jonathan's tenure that he started receiving bashing for his 'inactivity' after nearly six years in office. Can you tell me one thing president Buhari has done wrong to deserve such names? He is barely a month old in office and there you are calling him all sort of names. Its Hippocratic to expect rapid works in less than four weeks. We voted for a change not a magic....
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by azimibraun: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Only an underage fool will have quarrel with Buhari attending the AU summit. Yet it will shock me not to talk of an adult graduate saying so.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2015
lurther:
Hmmmm! This is exactly why we elected Buhari. From one country to another partying and attending Dinners.

From the inauguration night Dinner going to the whole world through west Germany just attending Dinners. This is exactly why we voted him.

He is lucky that Osibanjo is not like Atiku, If not, Osibanjo would have summoned Saraki and Dogara on a meeting to move nigeria forward whenever Buhari is absent! Oh! I forgot, Saraki called Osibanjo a 'mere commisioner'.
dry joke only to be enjoyed by people that are myopic
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
azimibraun:
Only an underage fool will have quarrel with Buhari attending the AU summit. Yet it will shock me not to talk of an adult graduate saying so.
don't mind those haters who will never see anything good in Buhari
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by philips70(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
ybalogs:
But Sha, our PMB has spent more days outside the shore since his inauguration. They should just allow him face our problems for now biko.

He has 1460 days to fix the mess but has only stayed approximately 9 days abroad. Many of them for the same solution to our numerous problems. Complex problems deserve complex and unconventional solutions. We will get there..

CAVEAT: Only those who genuinely believed in this man, whether voted for him or not for many reasons, have the moral right to be complaining at this moment.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2015
lurther:
Hmmmm! This is exactly why we elected Buhari. From one country to another partying and attending Dinners.

From the inauguration night Dinner going to the whole world through west Germany just attending Dinners. This is exactly why we voted him.

He is lucky that Osibanjo is not like Atiku, If not, Osibanjo would have summoned Saraki and Dogara on a meeting to move nigeria forward whenever Buhari is absent! Oh! I forgot, Saraki called Osibanjo a 'mere commisioner'.

Anyway u look at it, it's still beta to move around the world than to sit back n milk ur nation dry thru corruption n unfriendly policies.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by vislabraye(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
They called Yar'Adua baba go-slow. But when he died they realized he was our best ever! It seems Hausa/Northern men are silent, slow but effectual workers. You don't realize their worth immediately. Buhari please take your time. Fixing Nigeria in it's present comatose stage is not something to be rushed. Your critics will soon cover their heads in shame for being in a hurry to criticize you. That will be your reward for refusing to transfer blame for your challenges even though we all know you inherited a deathly sick country.

If Yar Adua had lived longer, Nigeria would have been better. Don't jnow about Buhari, though.
We are eager to see his policies and plan for the country.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by edigas1996: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
edigas1996post=34755441:

mhen president, na so life b... cheesy
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by ledaman: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
haters will never have peace of mind!
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
philips70:

He has 1460 days to fix the mess but has only stayed approximately 9 days abroad. Many of them for the same solution to our numerous problems. Complex problems deserve complex and unconventional solutions. We will get there..

CAVEAT: Only those who genuinely believed in this man, whether voted for him or not for many reasons, have the moral right to be complaining at this moment.

So on point.
Why is that most of the wise n smart guys are not in opposition. SMH
Wish u'll move over to opposition n assist dem a lil cos they need wisdom from pple like u.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by vislabraye(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
He looks timid here

Yeah. Even Gej had better composure than him. But we hope Buhari exceeds his predecessors.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by stellzz: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari since ur inauguration u just dey travel anyhow...abi u chop dog leg
undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by dollarlander: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oklander:

Go school, you no gree go, now common sense, you no get. See the rubbish you dey type, smh.

Don't mind him. See Jonathan's mouth here. The shape of his mouth sound MUMU!!!.
The guy lack finesse. And he was our president. We were monkeys in the past. But not by our will, but by the will of the PDP machineries that kept us captives.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by ilovecritics(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Dis man greedy sha.. See as other men dey do am lyk JJC

Always looking like a haunted murderer

U meant dullard?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by DelGardo: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
vislabraye:

Yeah. Even Gej had better composure than him. But we hope Buhari exceeds his predecessors.

GEJ has a better composure that Buhari? You must be having a laugh.
GEJ takes dull and bland to a different level, while PMB is so presidential.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
looks like the president was not comfortable at all... His security men could have done better. Btw why is the dude always in black?
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
They called Yar'Adua baba go-slow. But when he died they realized he was our best ever! It seems Hausa/Northern men are silent, slow but effectual workers. You don't realize their worth immediately. Buhari please take your time. Fixing Nigeria in it's present comatose stage is not something to be rushed. Your critics will soon cover their heads in shame for being in a hurry to criticize you. That will be your reward for refusing to transfer blame for your challenges even though we all know you inherited a deathly sick country.
its present...
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by eliwa47(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
President buhari is like, asking where is the food now? i don't have time to waste here, my people have been complaining that i travel too much.lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Mintek: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Doskit:
Social media is really tolerating sh*ts.... Now I know why other countries monitor their citizen's utterances online. How on earth would you be insulting your president?

...and where are the insults?

My friend these are just pleasantries compared with the utter annihilation Jonathan received from the APC-funded print and electronic media...all in the name of playing opposition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by philips70(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
amunkita03:

So on point.
Why is that most of the wise n smart guys are not in opposition. SMH
Wish u'll move over to opposition n assist dem a lil cos they need wisdom from pple like u.

Barcanista moved over to help make the balance but he started sounding stupid because it's difficult making valid points in that terrain. Just don't work, everything there lacks moral logic.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Ebi89(f): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Is our dear president MB allergic to other color. he is always on black.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Doskit(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mintek:

...and where are the insults? Were you born just yesterday?

My friend these are just pleasantries compared with the utter annihilation Jonathan received from the APC-funded print and electronic media...all in the name of playing opposition.

my friend, do you now think it should continue that way? The fact that everyone does something wrong does not make it right!
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by anonimi: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
AreaFada2:

Actually he likes free speech the way Idi Amin did.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184457_idiamin_jpeg_jpeg9180183dde6fce8e4edb759eb9db779b
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one

long live the president
God bless Nigeria
You mean the glass cups are nice ones

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nellybii: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Godjone:
or may afraid not to make another blunder like the one of mitchell and western Germerny

I don't blame you at all considering your age and obvious lack of exposure. You are a fresh graduate an ordinary dependant up till now. Spoonfed. What can you possibly .understand about unemployment and hardship that the past administration inflicted on the masses. so Maybe you will grow more brains as you face the reality of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.