Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,556 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

#throwback# I Don't Need FG To Pay Workers-aregbesola(2011) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #throwback# I Don't Need FG To Pay Workers-aregbesola(2011) (514 Views)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) / We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#throwback# I Don't Need FG To Pay Workers-aregbesola(2011) by knostbrown01(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Governor Rauf Aregbesola of
Osun State has said his administration does not wait for the payment of federal allocation
before it pays its workforce.

As published in THIS DAY on November 2011

Aregbesola, who was speaking at a
dinner he had with bankers and
financiers as part of the activities
marking his first year anniversary,
reiterated that any state in the
country that is waiting for the
federal allocation to pay its
workforce is doomed.

The governor, also suggested that
all the states in the federation,
should try as much as possible to
look for another ways of running
its government rather than rely
solely on federal allocation.

He further stated that the state has
paid the November salary of its
workforce without the payment of
the October federal allocation by
the Federal Government to any
state in the federation, adding that
all the states of the federation
rejected the October allocation
because of illegal deductions
made by President Goodluck
Jonathan through the creation of
Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF).
Source:
www.talkglitz.tv/2015/06/13/throwback-i-dont-need-federal-allocation-to-pay-workers-aregbesola-2011/
Re: #throwback# I Don't Need FG To Pay Workers-aregbesola(2011) by DROGON: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2015
When your utterance comes back to haunt you.
Re: #throwback# I Don't Need FG To Pay Workers-aregbesola(2011) by kestolove95(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Come, enugu ,Niger,Benue,kogi dem dey o salary why na rauf own una not go allow pesin hear word?
Re: #throwback# I Don't Need FG To Pay Workers-aregbesola(2011) by knostbrown01(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Come, enugu ,Niger,Benue,kogi dem dey o salary why na rauf own una not go allow pesin hear word?
Because he too dey make mouth say him be political genius and always refer to himself as Financial Engineer
Secondly, He lied that is FG that owe him money until last month that his cover blew, and all osun citizen knew that he is an asshole
grin
kestolove95:
Because he too dey make mouth say him be political genius and always refer to himself as Financial Engineer
Secondly, He lied that is FG that owe him money until last month that his cover blew, and all osun citizen knew that he is an asshole
Re: #throwback# I Don't Need FG To Pay Workers-aregbesola(2011) by knostbrown01(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=knostbrown01 post=34756619]
grin

(1) (Reply)

Winners’ Chapel Doles Out Food Aid To Osun Workers - pics attached / PHOTOS: 100 Killed By Boko Haram's Booby Trap In Munguno, Borno / Amaechi, Southsouth Goodmorningo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.