Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday (2439 Views)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by ebamma(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2015
Since one of our distant relatives died,
And was to be buried yesterday,
Since I had time on my hands,
I went to the Burial,
Since the woman who died was in her mid 30s,
And died due to complications after child birth,

It was really a sad burial with her friends and us her family just weeping at the ceremony,
When it was time for the burial sermon,
A pastor just came out, took the mic and told us that the title of his sermon is 'who killed the deceased',
He didn't stop there, he started blabbering about how Jesus was killed because an inside man and disciple sold him to the jews,
That if someone killed her, it most be from the family,
I was overtaken with rage I felt like going to where the man stood, taking that mic from him and telling him shut the phuck up, but I couldn't do that, This was a burial, and my uncles, aunts, cousins where all Seated around me, So I just kept my cool, until he finished his crap sermon, and we laid her to rest,

This kind of pastors are good at only creating suspicions and discord in the family,
Someone died due to complications during childbirth and all you can spew is 'who killed her
'?,
You see some people when the just succeed in buying a car and Maybe buying a house in the city, the become afraid of visiting their village,
Because the think that one of their old uncles or grand mum will get jealous of their success and kill 'em,
All this because one charlatan told him so,
Its high time, the government look into the activities of this con men who make people distrust their families,
Death is natural, be you atheist, christian, Muslim, hindu, young, old, he doesn't give a phuck,
Just because someone died young doesn't mean someone killed him/her.

2 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by Rosemary216(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Hw did d odas take d sermon or z it jst u dat undastood it lyk dat!?
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by madridguy(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2015
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by ebamma(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2015
madridguy:
May her soul rest in peace.
amen
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op I dey suspect you.
Wtf.
Your hands are not clean .
Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rip.

3 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:
Op I dey suspect you.
Wtf.
Your hands are not clean .
Tufia.
1k glo to chat with u?....are u nicki minaj or beyonce?...if that's u on ur dp...U are a totaL turn off

#no_insult
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by Freksy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Such sermon was uncalled for. It can only create discord among members of the bereaved family rather than solace.

Nothing is more painful than loss of loved ones in death. Please, accept my sympathy, op.
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by efficiencie(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
ebamma:
Since one of our distant relatives died,
And was to be buried yesterday,
Since I had time on my hands,
I went to the Burial,
Since the woman who died was in her mid 30s,
And died due to complications after child birth,

It was really a sad burial with her friends and us her family just weeping at the ceremony,
When it was time for the burial sermon,
A pastor just came out, took the mic and told us that the title of his sermon is 'who killed the deceased',
He didn't stop there, he started blabbering about how Jesus was killed because an inside man and disciple sold him to the jews,
That if someone killed her, it most be from the family,
I was overtaken with rage I felt like going to where the man stood, taking that mic from him and telling him shut the phuck up, but I couldn't do that, This was a burial, and my uncles, aunts, cousins where all Seated around me, So I just kept my cool, until he finished his crap sermon, and we laid her to rest,

This kind of pastors are good at only creating suspicions and discord in the family,
Someone died due to complications during childbirth and all you can spew is 'who killed her
'?,
You see some people when the just succeed in buying a car and Maybe buying a house in the city, the become afraid of visiting their village,
Because the think that one of their old uncles or grand mum will get jealous of their success and kill 'em,
All this because one charlatan told him so,
Its high time, the government look into the activities of this con men who make people distrust their families,
Death is natural, be you atheist, christian, Muslim, hindu, young, old, he doesn't give a phuck,
Just because someone died young doesn't mean someone killed him/her.

...but have you considered the possibility that his allegation could be true...and considered the likely implications if this allegation turns out to be true?
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
1k glo to chat with u?....are u nicki minaj or beyonce?...if that's u on ur dp...U are a totaL turn off

#no_insult

None taken cheesy cheesy

As if Beyouce will charge 1k glo?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by efficiencie(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
The sermon may be wrongly timed and poorly executed but dismissing the veracity of his claims without adequate investigation could have more dire consequences...instead of dismissing his claims readily, verify the veracity, the source and likely implication of his claims if true...such allegations are not made easily and if they are made at all they must be taken seriously!
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

None taken cheesy cheesy

As if Beyouce will charge 1k glo?
grin grin grin
what's special about beyonce that I will pay 1k to chat with her
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
what's special about beyonce that I will pay 1k to chat with her

There is nothing in Beyounce. I was even shocked when you mentioned her.
Try me Oga customer and you won't be disappointed wink

2 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

There is nothing in Beyounce. I was even shocked when you mentioned her.
Try me Oga customer and you won't be disappointed wink
you know what....if I wan buy something eatable from moLa or aboki...I go wan taste am first.....cme make I take u first....but
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
you know what....if I wan buy something eatable from moLa or aboki...I go wan taste am first.....cme make I take u first....but

This one is not mola commodity.
I don understand your level bros grin
... But shoe get size.
So long Tiger. kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

This one is not mola commodity.
I don understand your level bros grin
... But shoe get size.
So long Tiger. kiss
nt mola commodity?...so if I pay 1k I go fit enter the place?
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
nt mola commodity?...so if I pay 1k I go fit enter the

place?

No cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

No cheesy cheesy
cus I wan talk say the 1k plenty for una....are u nt meant to be in church?
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
cus I wan talk say the 1k plenty for una....are u nt meant to be in church?

We don close.

3 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

We don close.
ok...was thinking of something else....who be that for your profile pic?
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
ok...was thinking of something else....who be that for your profile pic?

Why do you ask?

3 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Why do you ask?
its a question that needs an ans not a question that's needs a questions

So ans madam
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by ebamma(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:
Op I dey suspect you. Wtf. Your hands are not clean . Tufia.
yeah am a witch , I love sucking girls blood And I love 'em fat like you, Now give me your address, So that I can pay you a visit tonight
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by ebamma(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Freksy:
Such sermon was uncalled for. It can only create discord among members of the bereaved family rather than solace.

Nothing is more painful than loss of loved ones in death. Please, accept my sympathy, op.
thanks bro
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
ebamma:
yeah am a witch ,
I love sucking girls blood
And I love 'em fat like you,
Now give me your address,
So that I can pay you a visit tonight

You would do anything to get into my pants grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by ebamma(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

You would do anything to get into my pants grin grin
that's if there is blood in your pants
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
ebamma:
that's if there is blood in your pants

You are a lucky guy.
I'm menstruating.
Lick up kiss

3 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by sseunth(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

You are a lucky guy. I'm menstruating. Lick up kiss
gosh...abeg no spoil food for me jawe
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by Harvard13(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
i thought this was a sad thread. i wanted to offer advice or something but the recent comments reek
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Harvard13:
i thought this was a sad thread. i wanted to offer advice or something but the recent comments reek

Advice kwa??
Una no go kill kilode100 o....
Just Rip and waka biko.

8 Likes

Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by Harvard13(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Advice kwa??
Una no go kill kilode100 o....
Just Rip and waka biko.
sorry ma'am. i didnt quote u.and no be u create thread. stop shitting on d thread
Re: A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday by kilode100(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Harvard13:

sorry ma'am. i didnt quote u.and no be u create thread. stop shitting on d thread

Shitting on the thread??
I only farted o..
Pls call me Baby next time tongue

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam / What If God Was The Evil One? / ‘prophet Odumeje Arrested’, Moved To State CID Awka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.