Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President (2823 Views)

Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
i just do a google search on Daura President the term giving to president buhari in less than two weeks as president of Nigeria. i found over 1600 search results i think the name is gradually sticking on the president. i try to find out why they call him Daura President from the search on google i find the foollowing reasons below.

1, two weeks as president no minister he has not make any major appointment he promise Nigerians to hit the ground running

2, he was travelling round the world when saraki and atiku took over national assembly positions without his consent.

3, the first Nigeria president to rule from defense house giving excuses of renovating aso rock

4, he embarrassed Nigerians by calling Germany west Germany

5, he said he has not make any appointments because jonathan did not give him handover notes in time

if you have more reason you can add or if you think we should give time you can also give reasons too.

God bless Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by doublewisdom: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
His certificate saga gave rise to the name "Daura President ".

12 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
interesting thats number 6
doublewisdom:
His certificate saga gave rise to the name "Daura President ".

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by Feranchek(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
See as you mumu reash... all the results you got were from Nairaland. Alakori omo jati jati.

Where else dem dey use that name besides Nairaland?

6 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by 9jii(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
GEJ achieved the CLUELESS titles.

For PMB its just the saTANists frustration of failure from the last Election.

Complaints will remain their potion.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2015

13 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by wachakuta(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nd all ur results point to Nairaland?? So for ur mind Nairaland represents d minds of all Nigerians abi... babay mumu

Beta go back to skol... d drop out sh is not working for u.

Baby mumu

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bro no time for insult i give my opinion of what google give me on the term Daura President. if you think the reasons is not ok with you give reasons

Feranchek:
See as you mumu reash... all the results you got were from Nairaland. Alakori omo jati jati.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
check on google yourself you will several blog post, tweeter, facebook and commentaries on the term Daura President

wachakuta:
Nd all ur results point to Nairaland?? So for ur mind Nairaland represents d minds of all Nigerians abi... babay mumu

Beta go back to skol... d drop out sh is not working for u.

Baby mumu

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Feranchek:

see more search results

9 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by wachakuta(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
todayboy:
check on google yourself you will several blog post, tweeter, facebook and commentaries on the term Daura President

Baby Mumu

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by ricsman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
not Nigerian please. PDP and its supporters named him that. just like APC and its supporters named former President clueless. leave Nigerians out of it because am a Nigeria and am not part of ....

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by mankan2k7(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Allow him to concentrate pls
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
noted. so those pdp and their supporters are not Nigerins?

ricsman:
not Nigerian please. PDP and its supporters named him that. just like APC and its supporters named former President clueless. leave Nigerians out of it because am a Nigeria and am not part of ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
yes we hear please tell him to hit the ground running our expectations are very high
mankan2k7:
Allow him to concentrate pls

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by ki02020(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
The name was giving to him out of hate

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by Tycyborg(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
todayboy:

google pick from what people posted and I wonder why people keep locking on buhari just cos jona didn't won the election
why can't we all wait and see what he is going to do cos afterall we all knew how the country was before handlin over to buhari. so my question is what has Jonathan done when he was elected during his first 2 weeks to improve Nigeria? like subsidy that Jonathan imposes by force on people? or the state of emergency he decleared in lagos to stop the protest? I was there and I knew what soldiers did to protesters that day. and yet Jonathan came out and told Nigerians he is a good sample of democracy. Nigerians wise up support and don't destroy a leader and look beyond tribal issues.
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Noted reason number 7 but he needs to prove to Nigerians he is ready to bring change

ki02020:
The name was giving to him out of hate
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good but this should not be a reason for him to be travelling round the world when Nigeria need him most now.

Tycyborg:

google pick from what people posted and I wonder why people keep locking on buhari just cos jona didn't won the election
why can't we all wait and see what he is going to do cos afterall we all knew how the country was before handlin over to buhari. so my question is what has Jonathan done when he was elected during his first 2 weeks to improve Nigeria? like subsidy that Jonathan imposes by force on people? or the state of emergency he decleared in lagos to stop the protest? I was there and I knew what soldiers did to protesters that day. and yet Jonathan came out and told Nigerians he is a good sample of democracy. Nigerians wise up support and don't destroy a leader and look beyond tribal issues.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by ifyan(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Some how true yarn

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
noted
ifyan:
Some how true yarn
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by ifyan(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
But Nigerians make we give this an chance
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by ifyan(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
But Nigerians make we give this man chance
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by ricsman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
todayboy:
noted. so those pdp and their supporters are not Nigerins?

Nigerians are good people that love their leader.

but I believe your got my point.

APC is bias just like PDP

Nigerians is more than them
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by worthytalk: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
According to Buhari, the dullard Imo state is Ibo state, Osinbajo is Osunbade, Independent National Electoral Commission is Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission, Germany is West Germany, Chancellor Merkel is President Michelle, etc.
My people if this is not a classical example of brain damage what else is it?
Buhari is a madman!

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
truth

ricsman:

Nigerians are good people that love their leader.

but I believe your got my point.

APC is bias just like PDP

Nigerians is more than them
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by todayboy: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
na wa oh you dey vex oh

worthytalk:
According to Buhari, the dullard Imo state is Ibo state, Osinbajo is Osunbade, Independent National Electoral Commission is Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission, Germany is West Germany, Chancellor Merkel is President Michelle, etc.
My people if this is not a classical example of brain damage what else is it?
Buhari is a madman!
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
these stubborn sons of perdition will not stop ridiculing there parents
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by mikolo80: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Whether them like am whether dem no like am the thing be say the general is in charge. Allow them to enjoy the calm before the storm. Na so we Call oyo state gov baba go slow but when him start with us ehn...na to hold on to our hats .na just painment de worry Satanists
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by lovely17(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
hehehe Daura President nice name grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by aresa: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
lmao @ internet trolls and unintelligent villagers peddling their portion in life hate and bigotry ...

We know who you are. You are disgruntled and hate mongering villagers doing what you do best. The real Nigerians have moved on with #Change so enter lagoon and end your misery...
Re: Five Reasons Why Nigerians Name President Buhari Daura President by Chigorkizz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Look!!!!
even if he turns the whole nation into mansion that doesn't stop him from been a dullard..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg’s Plan To Feed Children Nasco Biscuits Is A Dangerous Idea, Nutritionally / Real Reason Imo State Is Boiling / Anybody Else Noticed Absence Of Buhari's Chief Of Staff In Pics Of FEC Meetings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.