Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86224 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by sisieko02: 11:48am On May 13, 2019
[quote author=bplenty post=38738275]So next stage of the house. Wood work has been completed. Soakaway completed. Sand filling to the rooms done. Bulglary done. God willing aluminium roofing sheets will follow suit soon.

To all the advises and those I worked with offline Nairaland I appreciate everyone. God bless us all. Amen. Please sir, how much did you spend for the wood work of this house?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by larrypourl(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2020
@bplenty

Come and update this thread biko. I read from page 1 - 24 since 7am, made breakfast and resumed to it. This what lockdown is causing oo.

Is the house completed now ?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
larrypourl:
@bplenty
Come and update this thread biko. I read from page 1 - 24 since 7am, made breakfast and resumed to it. This what lockdown is causing oo.

Yes. Completely completed.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by larrypourl(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2020
mufutau55:

Yes. Completely completed.

Hajji M.

It wouldn't be nice if he refused to show us the finished pics oo. I've been longing to see it. Show me pics dakun grin
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mythy70(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
larrypourl:
@bplenty

Seconded!

I've been on this thread since yesterday, and honestly I was just smiling all through as I read through from front page till the end. God bless everybody that contributed towards the success of the project.

Hajji M respect Sir! I do see your comments over two years on different thread and I can't but respect your sense of humour. I'll be glad to meet you someday Sir!

You inspire and motivate me alot whenever I see your comment anywhere.

Congratulations bplenty!!! You earn my respect, your response to every comment is top notch, I don't know you but you're just too humble.

We shall all be celebrated

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
mythy70:

Seconded!

I've been on this thread since yesterday, and honestly I was just smiling all through as I read through from front page till the end. God bless everybody that contributed towards the success of the project.

Hajji M respect Sir! I do see your comments over two years on different thread and I can't but respect your sense of humour. I'll be glad to meet you someday Sir!

You inspire and motivate me alot whenever I see your comment anywhere.

Congratulations bplenty!!! You earn my respect, your response to every comment is top notch, I don't know you but you're just too humble.

We shall all be celebrated

Thank you very much Sir. We are still here to inspire and motivate. And I still maintain contact with BPlenty until today, what a nice guy. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by SOPET: 2:08am On Aug 30, 2020
@bplenty

This is a very laudable project. I like the way you gave detailed information about it. It's a great help. I will like to build this same structure. How can you assist me on it?

God bless you.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by SOPET: 2:18am On Aug 30, 2020
@bplenty

Great

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mtchris(m): 4:52am On Sep 12, 2020
SOPET:
@bplenty

Pls, I need a good architect that can do this design with all the details. Kindly treat as urgent!
yes, I can sir
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2020
SOPET:
@bplenty

Pls, I need a good architect that can do this design with all the details. Kindly treat as urgent!

Cc Darenyx
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Wtkdesigns: 4:39am On Apr 01, 2021
We got you covered... Wtk Architect

We Design Unique and good designs for a very affordable prices. We also build and finish your house. Our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, offices , Kitchen Rooms e.t.c

Check on some of our works in the attachement below.

We offer:
Architectural designs, structural drawings, Construction, Renovations, and Interiors, Kitchen, furnishings and space solution.

Architect Nofiu Taofeek Olayinka
email: wtkdesigns4u@gmail.com
email: tbalinga@gmail.com
Tel; 08096365063, 07058631070
Follow us on Instagram: @architectwtk

�Chat me up on�
https:///2348096365063

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q13j7rxsaUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZYeSGIOtPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0HJkJ6H0-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5DPkyQZOSA

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Born2conquer: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
mufutau55:

Not my EgunMogaji... he go put "Electrocution Machine". That thief no go thief anymore... not be small jolt, nah die gangan.
nah so I go do too...

Hajji M.
You guessed right grin he did it
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Born2conquer:

You guessed right grin he did it

Yes o. I knew the man... smiley

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Akinlolu19: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please will like to ask if the blocks you used here is 6inch or 9inch particularly for the foundation

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.