Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 (78389 Views)

WAEC Coordination Thursday, May 25, 2017 / NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw / Waec Coordination for May/June 2016 starts Thursday,16th 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by jtenna: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oh my God! I suffer today come burn tfare join. From ajah to maryland. The person who posted maryland comprehensive school is wrong. Its obonikoro baptist academy. They mark economics there. For gate crashers, the waec coordinator I met said u can come tomr with your credentials, coordinate for 3days with them and then gate crash!
I don't think I can do this stuff again
What a waste!

3 Likes

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by easrael(f): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
butanep:
speak for yourself. Why will copies of your statement of result not be with you.

What if anything arise in where you re serving and they demanded for your result as a graduate. Your result is ought to be a mobile facility. Duplicate as many as possible, it might be need at anytime where you are... you can even take it to pdf and have it on your phone.

The world is moving very fast, you have to move with it...

Did you just try to answer the question Sir?

Note that I'm not an idiot and I know where and when my result may be needed!
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Misslove4me(f): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Idboyostic:
From what people have contributed so far on the thread, the pay is like 10-15k depending on the subject and numbers of script you will be given.....

YES, you can go home with the scripts to mark and return after you are through with marking but if you misplace any of the script..... Na police wahala.... So dey said oo
ok. thank u sir
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Dmcool(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
According to reports, I'm afraid some people will participate in the 3 days training and won't be selected for marking.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by KingDerailer: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
jtenna:
Oh my God! I suffer today come burn tfare join. From ajah to maryland. The person who posted maryland comprehensive school is wrong. Its obonikoro baptist academy. They mark economics there. For gate crashers, the waec coordinator I met said u can come tomr with your credentials, coordinate for 3days with them and then gate crash!
What a waste!
Pls how about Govt, CRS & English?
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Idboyostic(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
jtenna:
What a waste!
Okun!!! You got the info I was looking for but you gave me worries with your last sentence....

Please, what makes you think is gonna be a wasteful exercise and I dint get the aspect of you 'coordinating with them for 3days' .....you mean we have to go there for 3days if yes when?

Will like you to give me the direction to Obanikoro Baptist Academy? .... Coming from Oshodi
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by butanep(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
easrael:

Did you just try to answer the question Sir?

Note that I'm not an idiot and I know where and when my result may be needed!
you still be Otondo...

After service your philosophy go change.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
please, where is the location in Ilorin?
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by bizmania(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
Finally I got registered as a checker in Nsukka .
plz what did u take along as an undergraduate??
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Sowl(m): 4:01am On Jun 19, 2015
bims87:

Hello,pls can u describe how to get to that school from Roundabout/mokola? Thanks
from mokola just ask Okada men around u going to anwarul Islam grammar school, they would take u there for at most 70naira. eleyele is just around mokola and not sango.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by dives(m): 5:05am On Jun 19, 2015
snadguy007:
Virtually all venues mark all subjects except for some newly introduced subjects like fisheries, crafting, store management, book-keeping etc that has their own designated venues.

Cc: dives

Thank you!!!
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Tomjazzy2: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Dont want to be a pessimist, can some one please authoritatively give me a clear picture of what gate crashers should be expecting, vis-a-vis their chances of being picked.

Also, will the marking commence immediately or will one be subjected to some form of training? If yes, for how long?

With my painful experience from INEC, I sure do not wanna waste any precious time, and already scarce resources on some furtile adventure.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by ezekielolatunde: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Sorry where is Lagos centre.I stay at Agege.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by stlarry001(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2015
nerdychisa:
I intend on gatecrashing. Can some one help me with uyo venue. Mbok

am in uyo
its four towns at abak road qnd adiang ubong school.

when will u be there
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by larrydee6: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2015
What time are they starting
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
leksgcfr:
Please guys, which Centre marks Government , economics or any commercial subjects?
If you are in Lag, it is Saka Tinubu memorial college Agege for Govt, Civic Education, Economics, etc.

A friend of mine just checked my name with the subject officer he found my name as Examiner...no gate crashing things for me this year and subsequent years yipee grin grin cheesy.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by nerdychisa(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2015
stlarry001:

am in uyo
its four towns at abak road qnd adiang ubong school.

when will u be there

thank u for the info. Adiang ubong is closer to me, and i intend getting there by 1.00
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by ekamavictor(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Pls can someone describe how I'd get to AUD from kilo in surulere. Tnx a bunch
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by ogunkay89: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2015
any marking centre in Ibadan, pls help me out
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by ogunkay89: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2015
pls link me with the government,civic education, commerce and economics marking centres
in Ibadan.thanks
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by DeanOlamide(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Listen everyone cos I can see people giving information anyhow.....

As an experience marker for 7years and still counting this is what you should expect..

One: as a gatecrasher. Don't be discourage and sametime u should be. U can only get parcel to mark if and only if old timers are been cleared cos those that have been marking like me have my own parcel Number and which nobody, I mean nobody can claim except me.... it's when am not present until after the last day of coordination and have been contacted then and then will they give my parcel out to any gatecrasher.... I mean until all old markers has been cleared and given their parcel then and then the gatecrasher will be consider for anything..... remember they still do their political stuff in it... give to who I know first before u wey them no know go see... and the following will be consider if u as a gatecrasher will get parcel to mark.

Attendance is compulsory cos during the three days coordination attendance will be taken and this is what will be used as yardstick to consider u further.

Ur certificate should be intact, not photocopy I mean original to be seen and approve by the center Waec cordinator..

Secondly : about the pay, it varies by subject as Waec pay some subject higher than others.. English remain the highest pay, literature maths, physic and chemistry follows like that... u don't expect to mark biology, crs and others and be paid equally.. Waec won't chest u... and also u don't have degree in home economics and u want to mark English, sorry u will not be given any parcel, ur fate is in home economics

Thirdly : compulsory coordination for three days and u must be present and attendance will be taken.. old timers are safer here and gatecrasher are taken seriously, I mean seriously. Ur chances as gatecrasher depends on the old timers not present or some people drops that is when u should have hope. Am not scaring u out but it's the plain truth.. Waec don't need novice to handle their script.

Damaged, missing, mutilated scripts then u find urself in the police net without negotiations.... even on ur sick bed, Waec will come and collect their script, even in ur grave they won't spare ur corpse for their script, they will wake u up and collect their scripts then u can rest in peace.. bitter truth.

Let me wish u all Goodluck. Coordination starts today at various centres across the nation then u can visit one..

I am in Asaba, delta state that is where I have been marking English language. If u are in Asaba, come to AGGS. See you.

1 Like

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by skipo01: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Pls who know the centre for Economics in Lagos
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by ekamavictor(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2015
MissIndependent:
If you are in Lag, it is Saka Tinubu memorial college Agege for Govt, Civic Education, Economics, etc.

A friend of mine just checked my name with the subject officer he found my name as Examiner...no gate crashing things for me this year and subsequent years yipee grin grin cheesy.

undecided undecided undecided
Where do dey mark Geography in lagos. Tnx a bunvh
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by mayysen(f): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2015
DeanOlamide:

As an experience marker for 7years and still counting this is what you should expect..

One: as a gatecrasher. Don't be discourage and sametime u should be. U can only get parcel to mark if and only if old timers are been cleared cos those that have been marking like me have my own parcel Number and which nobody, I mean nobody can claim except me.... it's when am not present until after the last day of coordination and have been contacted then and then will they give my parcel out to any gatecrasher.... I mean until all old markers has been cleared and given their parcel then and then the gatecrasher will be consider for anything..... remember they still do their political stuff in it... give to who I know first before u wey them no know go see... and the following will be consider if u as a gatecrasher will get parcel to mark.

Attendance is compulsory cos during the three days coordination attendance will be taken and this is what will be used as yardstick to consider u further.

Ur certificate should be intact, not photocopy I mean original to be seen and approve by the center Waec cordinator..

Secondly : about the pay, it varies by subject as Waec pay some subject higher than others.. English remain the highest pay, literature maths, physic and chemistry follows like that... u don't expect to mark biology, crs and others and be paid equally.. Waec won't chest u... and also u don't have degree in home economics and u want to mark English, sorry u will not be given any parcel, ur fate is in home economics

Thirdly : compulsory coordination for three days and u must be present and attendance will be taken.. old timers are safer here and gatecrasher are taken seriously, I mean seriously. Ur chances as gatecrasher depends on the old timers not present or some people drops that is when u should have hope. Am not scaring u out but it's the plain truth.. Waec don't need novice to handle their script.

Damaged, missing, mutilated scripts then u find urself in the police net without negotiations.... even on ur sick bed, Waec will come and collect their script, even in ur grave they won't spare ur corpse for their script, they will wake u up and collect their scripts then u can rest in peace.. bitter truth.

Let me wish u all Goodluck. Coordination starts today at various centres across the nation then u can visit one..

I am in Asaba, delta state that is where I have been marking English language. If u are in Asaba, come to AGGS. See you.

pls what time does the coordination starts? Tnx
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by gabrola: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
please by wat time will d orientation start to at d Akure venue?
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by debris: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
please o wat time are we to go today am at igaundo ikotun. for gate crashers
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by jadajada: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
DeanOlamide:

do they pay for training?
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by debris: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
please o wat time are we to go today am at igaundo ikotun. for gate crashers

please ooooooo someone shud answer me
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Sunnypar(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2015
DeanOlamide, nice one. Am going from the office but with photocopiesl forgot the original at home, how much is it per script averagely and can I go with my original tomorrow?
Thanks.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Sunnypar(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
LIST OF ALL MARKING VENUES IN NIGERIA

1. Aba marking venue, Girls Secondary School, Abayi-Aba 
2. Abakaliki marking venue, Holy Ghost Secondary School, Abakaliki 
3. Abeokuta 1 marking venue, Rev. Kuti Memmorial Grammar School, Abeokuta 
4. Abeokuta 2 marking venue, Abeokuta Girls Grammar School, Onikolobo, Abeokuta 
5. Abuja marking venue, Government Secondary School, Wuse 3 
6. Ado-Ekiti 1 marking venue, Christ Girls' School, Ado-Ekiti 
7. Ado-Ekiti 2 marking venue, Mary Immaculate Girls Grammar School, Ado-Ekiti 
8. Agbor marking venue, Ogbemudein Mixed Secondary School, Agbor 
9. Akure 1 marking venue, Acquinas College, Akure 
10. Akure 2 marking venue, Fiwasaye Girls' Grammar School, Akure
11. Asaba marking venue, Anglican Girls Grammar School, Asaba 
12. Auchi marking venue, Our Lady of Fatima College, Auchi 
13. Awka marking venue, Igwebike Grammar School, Awka 
14. Bauchi marking venue, General Hassan UsmanKatsina College, Bauchi 
15. Benin 1 marking venue, Idia College, Benin-City 
16. Benin 2 marking venue, Western Boys High School, Benin-City 
17. Birnin Kebbi marking venue, Nagari College Birnin Kebbi 
18. Calabar marking venue, Hope Waddell Training Institution, Calabar 
19. Dutse marking venue, Government Commercial School, Dutse 
20. Enugu 1 marking venue, Urban Anglican Girls School, Ogui New Layout, Enugu
21. Enugu 2 marking venue, Federal Govt. College Enugu. 
22. Gombe marking venue, Education Resource Centre, Gombe 
23. Gusau marking venue, Sambo Secondary School, Gusau 
24. Gwagwalada marking venue, Government Secondary School, Gwagwalada 
25. The Polytechnic Ibadan, CBT Centre. Ibadan. 
26. Ibadan 1 marking venue, Loyola College, Old Ife Rd., Ibadan 
27. Ibadan 2 marking venue, Anwar-Ul Grammar School, Eleyele Ibadan 
28. Ibadan 3 marking venue, St Patrick's Grammar School, Bashorun Ibadan 
29. Ijebu-Ode marking venue, Ijebu-Ode Grammar School, Ijebu-Ode 
30. Ikare-Akoko marking venue, Victory College, Ikare-Akoko
31. Ikorodu marking venue, Government. Senior College, Ikorodu 
32. Ikot-Ekpene marking venue, State College, Ikot-Ekpene 
33. Ilaro marking venue, Yewa College, Ilaro 
34. Ile-Ife marking venue, Oduduwa College, Ile-Ife 
35. Ilesa marking venue, Ilesa Grammar School, Ilesa 
36. Ilorin 1 marking venue, St. Anthony Secondary School, Ilorin 
37. Ilorin 2 marking venue, Sheikh Abdulkadir College, Ilorin 
38. Jalingo marking venue, Magami Government Day Secondary School, Jalingo 
39. Jos marking venue, St. Murumba College, Jos 
40. Kabba marking venue, St. Monica College, Kabba
41. Kaduna marking venue 1, Sardauna Memorial College (SMC) Kaduna
42. Kaduna marking venue 2, Queen Amina College, Kaduna 
43. Kafanchan marking venue, Government College, Kagoro 
44. Kano marking venue 1, Rumfa College, Kano 
45. Kano marking venue 2, Government Secondary School, Tarauni, Kano 
46. Katsina marking venue, Government Day Secondary School KofarYandaka, Katisna 
47. Lafia marking venue, Government Science School, Lafia 
48. WAEC International office, Agidingbi, Lagos 
49. Lagos (Agege 1) marking venue,Government Senior College, Agege 
50. Lagos (Agege 2) marking venue, Saka Tinubu Memorial High School, Orile-Agege 
51. Lagos (Igando) marking venue, Igando Community Junior High School, Igando
52. Lagos (Ijanikin) marking venue, Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo-Ijanikin 
53. Lagos (Ilupeju) marking venue, Ilupeju Senior Secondary School, Ilupeju 
54. Lagos (Obanikoro) marking venue, Baptist Academy, Obanikoro 
55. Lagos (Surulere) marking venue, A.U.D. Grammar School, Surulere 
56. Lokoja marking venue, Bishop Delisle College, Lokoja 
57. Makurdi marking venue, Mount St. Gabriel Secondary School, Makurdi 
58. Mbaise marking venue, Mbaise Secondary School, Aboh Mbaise 
59. Minna marking venue, Ahmadu Bahago Secondary School, Bosso Road, Minna 
60. Nnewi marking venue, Maria Regina Model Comprehensive College, Nnewi 
61. Nsukka 1 marking venue, Nsukka High School, Nsukka 
62. Nsukka 2 marking venue, Govt Technical College (G.T.C), Nsukka.
63. Offa marking venue, Offa Grammar School, Offa 
64. Ogbomoso marking venue, Ogbomoso High Sch., Ogbomoso 
65. Okene marking venue, Ebira Community Secondary School, Okene 
66. Okigwe marking venue, Federal Government College, Okigwe 
67. Okitipupa marking venue, Stella Maris College, Okitipupa 
68. Ondo marking venue, St. Joseph's College, Ondo 
69. Onitsha 1 marking venue, Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha 
70. Onitsha 2 marking venue, Christ the King College, Onitsha. 
71. Orlu marking venue,Township Comprehensive Secondary Amaifeke,Orlu. 
72. Osogbo 1 marking venue, Osogbo Grammar Sch., Osogbo
73. Osogbo 2 marking venue, Unity High School, Osogbo
74. Ota marking venue, Iganmode Grammar School, Ota 
75. Otukpo marking venue, St. Francis College, Otukpo 
76. Owerri 1 marking venue, Government Secondary School, Owerri 
77. Owerri 2 marking venue, Emmanuel College, Owerri 
78. Oyo marking venue, Olivet Bapt. High School, Oyo 
79. Pankshin marking venue, Government College, Pankshin. 
80. Port-Harcourt marking venue, Federal Government College, Rumuokoro
81. Sagamu marking venue, Remo Secondary School, Sagamu 
82. Sapele marking venue, Chude Girls' (Model) Secondary School, Sapele 
83. Sokoto marking venue, Federal Government College, Sokoto 
84. Ughelli marking venue, Anglican Girls Grammar School, Ughelli 
85. Umuahia marking venue, Girls Secondary School, Umuahia 
86. Uyo marking venue 1, Community Compr. Secondary School, Four Towns, Uyo 
87. Uyo marking venue 2, Adiaha Obong Commercial Secondary School, Uyo 
88. Yenagoa marking venue, St. Jude's Girls Secondary School, Yenagoa 
89. Yola marking venue, Adamawa State Poly., Yola 
90. Zaria marking venue 1, Demonstration Secondary School, Abu, Zaria
91. Zaria marking venue 2, Barewa College, Zaria

Gatecrashers should be there by 12.30pm nationwide... Who they find something na im dey get the longest hand.

2 Likes

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by DeanOlamide(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=Sunnypar post=34919758]DeanOlamide, nice one. Am going from the office but with photocopiesl forgot the original at home, how much is it per script averagely and can I go with my original tomorrow?
Thanks.[/quo

For today go and put down ur name and attend the programme and make sure when attendance is taken, u answer the morning and afternoon atyendance....

Compulsory original for vetting and to be attended to if not u got no chance.... no wayo for here my brother... go with ur originals which they will collect from u and after Waec confirm it, then u will be approve for parcel if available and ur certificate will be return back to u..... it's ur original or nothing...
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by DeanOlamide(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
jadajada:
do they pay for training?

Yes..... hey cool down.... u will see the breakdown in ur centre when u get there.... and don't expect millions cos is included in ur final pay it's about a thousand, five hundred and at the end of the marking at least u should go home with something about 10k or less and it depends on ur subject though....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Who Be Ntfc Sms O / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.