Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,984 members, 7,852,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 (4293 Views)

Atiku And Fayose Ticket For 2019. No Shakin' / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / Why We Endorse Bukola / Fayose Ticket For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
yemaldo:

Which of those name is Fulani? Bukola or saraki?

The thing surprised me too o.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
upon unavailability of paying workers salary the level of poverty has reduced. no robbery in osun we are peaceful. any way any where aregbe has my votes.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Adara1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi don't compare aregbe government with fayose government if not of paying of the salary to the workers aregbe still do well. any where i go me and my household we are voting for appc and aregbe.
smile, you can open that your wide mouth to vomit such boorish statement here, but you can't dare say it among the people of Osun.. Just smiling, it will be a film show when its real.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Addme: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adara1:
I don't think you are current, how on earth will such statement comes from your mouth when Osun workers are praying for some1 like fayose... I pray you grow.
Seriously,I don't trade words with people like you.Just give me a state apart from Ekiti where Fayose has a say.This same Fayose contested for senate under Labour Party and lost woefully.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Adara1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Addme:
Seriously,I don't trade words with people like you.Just give me a state apart from Ekiti where Fayose has a say.This same Fayose contested for senate under Labour Party and lost woefully.
Thank God you say labour party, and beside that, can you compare the situational factors of then to now? No, with his present antecedent Asiwaju always doff his cap for him. Bro join the train and stop being bias.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Funny Nigerians. They've started again. Talking about 2019 already even when the present govt has not done anything.

1 Like

Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adara1:
smile, you can open that your wide mouth to vomit such boorish statement here, but you can't dare say it among the people of Osun.. Just smiling, it will be a film show when its real.
I CAN SAY IT HERE OOO IT IS ONLY THE WORKERS THAT ARE COMPLAINING. EVEN IN MY POLLING UNIT THIS YEAR WHEN PRESIDENTIAL AND HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ARE CONDUCTED IN MY POLLING UNIT THE CIVIL SERVANT VOTE FOR PDP AND AT D END OF THE DAY APC WIN WITH LAND SLIDE VICTORY.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Adara1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Activa:
Funny Nigerians. They've started again. Talking about 2019 already even when the present govt has not done anything.
ahhh a journey of a million miles begin with a step.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
BOLA TINUBU WILL DEAL WITH BUKOLA JUST WAIT AND SEE BUKOLA THINKS HE CAN DESTROY APC HE WILL REGRET HIS ACTION.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Addme: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adara1:
Thank God you say labour party, and beside that, can you compare the situational factors of then to now? No, with his present antecedent Asiwaju always doff his cap for him. Bro join the train and stop being bias.
There is no other factor than he had no federal backing under Labour Party which he fully utilized under PDP.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why Vice P ? The FAYOSE i know is man enough to vie FOR PRESIDENT come 2019 with the backing of the Northern cabal.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by mikolo80: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Last I heard, Bukola is Fulani sad
you believe somebody named bukola is a fulani? Truly a maga is born every minute
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adara1:
ahhh a journey of a million miles begin with a step.

And with that behaviour una no go ever get d best out of any govt. Because when 2019 govt comes again, una go begin dey talk of 2023.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
mikolo80:
you believe somebody named bukola is a fulani? Truly a maga is born every minute

Who said I believe?

That's why I laughed when Igbos and anti-Yorubas supported Saraki to incite NL Yorubas. When family settle business, the outsider will suffer.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by samueld0(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi don't compare aregbe government with fayose government if not of paying of the salary to the workers aregbe still do well. any where i go me and my household we are voting for appc and aregbe.

Lol I think you are too young to know Ekiti history or you must be an hypocrite

The works Fayose did in 1st 3yrs in office for Ekiti people. Aregbe has not done half of them yet.
Go and check Ekiti past govenments history you will believe Ekiti ketes are the most stubborn group of people to be govern on. They don't celeberate medicore government unlike Osun state people. Ekiti kete's can not be scamed like Aregbe did to Osun people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by CharliParker: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
yorubakid:
what of Rochas/fashola or Rochas/kwankwasha. That will be a great combo
A beg Rochas/Fashola should get ready 2019 that's the only way I can vote and campaign, the prophecy have also said it that the change Nigeria need will come from the South East. from a Yoruba pastor.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by d3ripleo: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
mikolo80:
mikolo80:

Bukola Saraki is from Ilorin, Ilorin ppu r Fulanis irrespective of d name they bear
Is dat clear enough for you? @mikolo80
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
d3ripleo:

Bukola Saraki is from Ilorin, Ilorin ppu r Fulanis irrespective of d name they bear
Is dat clear enough for you? @mikolo80

Not all Ilorins are Fulanis. Plus Saraki's mom is Yoruba.
Is that clear for you?

The Ilorin admixture between Fulanis/Yorubas is too complex for you guys to understand.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
BOLA TINUBU WILL DEAL WITH BUKOLA JUST WAIT AND SEE BUKOLA THINKS HE CAN DESTROY APC HE WILL REGRET HIS ACTION.
Nigeria is not yorubaland (minus ekiti) where tinubu is everything. Tinubu will not do anything. nobody is afraid of tinubu. I dare tinubu to do his worse. Remember there was awolowo before tinubu, the day awo thought of journeying into mainstream nigerian politics was when he started arranging his suicide mission
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Nigeria is not yorubaland (minus ekiti) where tinubu is everything. Tinubu will not do anything. nobody is afraid of tinubu. I dare tinubu to do his worse. Remember there was awolowo before tinubu, the day awo thought of journeying into mainstream nigerian politics was when he started arranging his suicide mission

Coming from a keyboard warrior, you sound so brave. Hope you're not planning to run to IVC.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
mikolo80:
Ilekeh:

Who said I believe?

That's why I laughed when Igbos and anti-Yorubas supported Saraki to incite NL Yorubas. When family settle business, the outsider will suffer.
Lol, so Rotimi Amaechi is yoruba too? you guys should stop trying to claim what you dont have. Its shameful. Bukola Abubakar Saraki has already debunked personally the claims linking him to yoruba.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lol, so Rotimi Amaechi is yoruba too? you guys should stop trying to claim what you dont have. Its shameful. Bukola Abubakar Saraki has already debunked personally the claims linking him to yoruba.

Saraki's mom is Yoruba, therefore he's Yoruba too.
Many Ilorin people have that admixture going on.
Amaechi shares nothing but politics with the Yorubas. I heard that his dad was fond of the Yoruba culture and decided to bless his son with such gifted name.

Where did he debunk it? Surely there's evidence somewhere. Or did he debunk it through his mouthpiece, Peter Obi?
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Saraki is also from Kwara, a Yoruba state in the North.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Macelliot(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fashola / amaechi will be greater.
Your opinion is blurred...
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Macelliot(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Saraki is also from Kwara, a Yoruba state in the North.
Who told you that Kwara state is Yoruba?
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Who told you that Kwara state is Yoruba?

Your mother. Ignore your dad if he said otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Saraki's mom is Yoruba, therefore he's Yoruba too.
Many Ilorin people have that admixture going on.
Amaechi shares nothing but politics with the Yorubas. I heard that his dad was fond of the Yoruba culture and decided to bless his son with such gifted name.

Where did he debunk it? Surely there's evidence somewhere. Or did he debunk it through his mouthpiece, Peter Obi?
This is an interview granted by the late senior saraki in 2009 since you are too lazy to research ilekeh. so we can dead this issue of his ancestry now right?

https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
[s]Saraki is also from Kwara, a Yoruba state in the North.[/s]
There is nothing north about yoruba. Kwara has an emir
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

This is an interview granted by the late senior saraki in 2009 since you are too lazy to research ilekeh. so we can dead this issue of his ancestry now right?

https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali

So where did he deny being Yoruba?

Here?

My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.

But because of our connection with the Southern people, a lot of Yoruba are always in Ilorin and so we speak the same language.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2015
or here

If you look at the Ilorin people, the real Ilorin people like Saraki for example, the culture and their ways share affinity with those of the far Northern Nigeria. That accounts for the difference you observe between us and, particularly, people of the South-West, despite the existence, now, of Yoruba as a common language. I leave people to say whatever they like about me. Some people even say I am from Ogun State and some even say I am from Togo but I know where I am from. Even, not long ago, I had a letter inviting me to join in the formation of a Mali-Fulani Organization and that I should be its chairman.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2015
In your village, is a child with one Igbo parent denied his/her Igbo heritage?
Or does the child dislike his/her Igo heritage?

Anyway for politics, it would do him right to emphasis on his Fulani heritage. You can't have a Yoruba VP and a "Yoruba" senate president wink

Saraki even has children with his Yoruba wife. I keep telling you ediots that in Ilorin, Yorubas/Fulanis are like do-re-mi.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

So where did he deny being Yoruba?

Here?

where has he ever implied being yoruba? He's just debunking rumors attaching him to yoruba. dont you have shame ilekeh to keep dragging someone that is not yoruba just because he bears yoruba name and won senate president of which yorubas led by tinubu didnt even support him? is by force to be yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' / Biafra Exists Before Nigeria.... See This On Wikipedia (screenshoted) / See List Of Invited Guests For New Yam Festival By Igbo Community Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.