Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 (4300 Views)

Atiku And Fayose Ticket For 2019. No Shakin' / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / Why We Endorse Bukola / Fayose Ticket For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

where has he ever implied being yoruba? He's just debunking rumors attaching him to yoruba. dont you have shame ilekeh to keep dragging someone that is not yoruba just because he bears yoruba name and won senate president of which yorubas led by tinubu didnt even support him? is by force to be yoruba?

When he implied that his mother is from Oyo state.

You're still not quoting where he denied being Yoruba. In his interview, he talked about his diverse background, both Yoruba and Fulani. His background goes way back to Mali. He also talked about people inferring that he's from Togo (Yoruba) and Ogun (Yoruba) because he speaks Yoruba, which he explained as the cause of Yoruba being widely spoken in Ilorin.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Talking to some NLers is like speaking to a log of wood. Dumb azz fcukk yo!
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Talking to some NLers is like speaking to a log of wood. Dumb azz fcukk yo!
Assuming you were smart, this right jere would have answered your question, but I still love you like that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some people even say I am from Ogun State and some even say I am from Togo but I know where I am from. Even, not long ago, I had a letter inviting me to join in the formation of a Mali-Fulani Organization and that I should be its chairman.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Assuming you were smart, this right jere would have answered your question, but I still love you like that cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're really dumb. Where did he deny his Yoruba heritage?

I need something like "I am not Yoruba, I am Fulani".

Is he from Ogun state? Is he from Togo? Were his descendants from Mali? Is he also Yoruba? Does he have a Yoruba wife?
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're really dumb. Where did he deny his Yoruba heritage?

I need something like "I am not Yoruba, I am Fulani".
dumbo, can someone be fulani and yoruba at the same time? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dumbo, can someone be fulani and yoruba at the same time? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can someone be black and white at the same time?

Who did this to you? Who made you think dumb?
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

How can someone be black and white at the same time?

Who did this to you? Who made you think dumb?
smh, but I dont know why I like you. maybe because you are too emotional, you feel you can help carry yoruba cross on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

smh, but I dont know why I like you. maybe because you are too emotional, you feel you can help carry yoruba cross on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look, I'm not interested. You get. So, stop mentioning who you like and don't like.
WTF is wrong with you
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ilekeh(f): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2015
So when did Bukola deny his Yoruba heritage?
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Look, I'm not interested. You get. So, stop mentioning who you like and don't like.
WTF is wrong with you
you are though smiley
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2015
At the topic: *in OBJ's voice*, I dey laugh oh.
Gibberish suggestion.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Ofunaofu: 3:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Adara1:
Some are yet to see the success of this progressive train to 2019 in which the train will be marshal by Bukola Saraki the present senate president and Ayodele Fayose(Oshokomole) the modern architect of ekiti land who is presently the governor of Ekiti State, the combination of the two will be equal to, peace, employment opportunities, sheltered, Food, Education, Improvement in Economic, good roads, power supply, Agriculture, Health, commerce etc these are many more we'll expect from them....Bukola/Fayose Ticket NYC endorsement.
You forgot to add stomach infrastructure.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Adara1(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are though smiley
why are you guys engaging a trivial issues, let's wait till the ball start rolling, tribal will not work this time, Nigeria's needs are good governance and if they found this antecedent on these two duo, then we'll all go for them... Pls stop using a vitriolic comments to attack personalities.. NYC endorse Bukola/Fayose ticket 2019 for more inquires contact 07038181660.
Re: Bukola / Fayose Ticket 2019 by Rilwayne001: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Macelliot:
Your opinion is blurred...
How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-west Women Declare Support For Root Olawepo-hashim / Breaking: Imo Supreme Court Review, International Observers Storm Abuja To Monit / “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.