Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) (6339 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2020
A Middle-Eastern husband, Javim has left his wife lost for words following a request which she made but he interpretated in an unexpected way and acted upon.

The wife had complained and requested that she be allowed to spend more time with her bestfriend named Sekinat, however her husband thought he could kill two birds with one stone, that is; make her spend more time with her friend and spend more time at home executing her wifely duties.

So he decided to marry his wife’s friend and make her the second wife.

Javim shared the details on social media where he also pointed out to men that it is a life hack. Watch the video:

������
https://www.rapidgist.com/husband-shocks-wife-who-wanted-to-spend-more-time-with-her-bestfriend-as-he-makes-her-friend-a-second-wife-video/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Betakeshi: 1:58pm On May 04, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Michelle55: 2:00pm On May 04, 2020
Chei. Double promotion for the man cheesy while na double wahala for the woman. For her mind, she will be like shebi if to say I know say na so e go turn out, I for kukuma keep kwayet

12 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by CelestineNelson: 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
There was a time a man used the leaves of a tree to burn down the same tree that produced the leaves...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by ValCon888: 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
This is exaclty what happens when you gossip all the time with your friend about how good your husband is in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by DATACUG00000(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by phelonrays: 2:34pm On May 04, 2020
shocked
He is a genius and proactive dudecheesy Helping her wife to sort out her predicament, Now the family is balance•••grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:26pm On May 04, 2020
shocked

What a nonsense!!!

Men(some)- irritating dogs

Women(some)- loose mouth, gossips(keep your amazing sex life away from your friends)

Pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Jesuisbelle(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2020
lol
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
wetin we go call this one now?
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 3:45pm On May 04, 2020
Javim is a boss... Baddoo cheesycheesy

Family life-hack for utmost happiness.

And for that bestfriend who was not loyal to her friend but was willing to become co-wife and share a husband with her, this is for you sis...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Yustash001(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2020
Their love doesn't reach that extent.....

Afterall Yoruba adage says.. "Oosa jenpemeji obirin odenu"..
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Mariangeles(f): 3:56pm On May 04, 2020
Since it is part of their religion and allowed, I see nothing wrong with it.
If the lady is as close to her friend as the post implied, then she should be happy she's got company.
I'd say the man cares about his wife...considering their way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by sapientia(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
Am like wow..
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by illicit(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2020
the friend no get relationship ni
this is why married women should not be friends with spinsters

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2020
Oro buruku toun terin. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
The man really cares about his wife's happiness

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
Mariangeles:
Since it is part of their religion and allowed, I see nothing wrong with it.
If the lady is as close to her friend as the post implied, then she should be happy she's got company.
I'd say the man cares about his wife...considering their way of life.
I see everything wrong with it.
Because religion permit some stuff doesn’t make it okay. In fact the more religion is used as an excuse for something, guaranteed the more awful it is/will be.

The religious brainwashing is used to make it seem okay. Because people want to be ‘good’ (ie not question their religious leaders and/or risk the wrath of ‘devout’ family members/their society.They just accept it.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2020
;Dmad o
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2020
cococandy:

Because religion permit some stuff doesn’t make it okay. In fact the more religion is used as an excuse for something, guaranteed the more awful it is/will be.

The religious brainwashing is used to make it seem okay. Because people want to be ‘good’ (ie not question their religious leaders and/or risk the wrath of ‘devout’ family members/their society.They just accept it.

The thing is, men enjoy this type of situation.
They bring it online and expect women to start getting unnecessarily angry about it.
If I were the woman in the situation, I would not even bother myself about it or give him the satisfaction to see me angry as he expects...at least I can take a break.
Not all men are worth loving and killing one's self over.

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
cococandy:

Go to the north, it's normal for them.
That is their religion and culture.
Some wives recommend their best friends.

Still better than our case where the best friend will go behind you and nyansh your husband and marry him if possible while u become a divorcee grin
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On May 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

The thing is, men enjoy this type of situation.
They bring it online and expect women to start getting unnecessarily angry about it.
If I were the woman in the situation, I would not even bother myself...at least I can take a break.
Not all men are worth loving and killing one's self over.
spot on

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

Maybe they are recommending their friends because that’s the lesser evil than living with another totally strange woman. If I didn’t really have a choice , I think I’d rather my girl than a strange woman.

I’d like to see a random anonymous sampling (without fear of repercussions) where these women are offered an opportunity to be the only wife versus sharing a husband. I bet the number of those who would choose the former will be drastically reduced.

Still better than our case where the best friend will go behind you and nyansh your husband and marry him if possible while u become a divorcee grin
I do disagree.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

My mom told me that during their mothers' time, the women used to be taunted for wanting to be only wives.
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 04, 2020
cococandy:

Maybe they are recommending their friends because that’s the lesser evil than living with another totally strange woman. If I didn’t really have a choice , I think I’d rather my girl than a strange woman.

I’d like to see a random anonymous sampling (without fear of repercussions) where these women are offered an opportunity to be the only wife versus sharing a husband. I bet the number of those who would choose the former will be drastically reduced.

I do disagree.
Exactly. That is why they do so.
And no, u will see no such sampling.
Educated female northerners actually don't share.
They are very possessive o.
My hospital at home is made up of them. Anytime I'm on admission,these drs and nurses,.oh my. Sometimes I wonder if they were really Muslims. Na me dey shame o.
And in bedroom( an alhaja gave me what to use as an aphrodisiac) grin
When this lady opened her mouth to educate me on bedroom activities, na so I open mouth till she finished.

It's religion and with time, if Saudi can relax some archaic rules, they will get there cheesy.
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:08pm On May 04, 2020
Even if their religion allows it, the question should be, is polygamy right? Would men enjoy sharing their wives with other men? If the answer is no, then polygamy is simply an emotional torture of women.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
Spill please. Thanks in advance
Also do they ship?
sassysure:

Exactly. That is why they do so.
And no, u will see no such sampling.
Educated female northerners actually don't share.
They are very possessive o.
My hospital at home is made up of them. Anytime I'm on admission,these drs and nurses,.oh my. Sometimes I wonder if they were really Muslims. Na me dey shame o.
And in bedroom( an alhaja gave me what to use as an aphrodisiac) grin
When this lady opened her mouth to educate me on bedroom activities, na so I open mouth till she finished.

It's religion and with time, if Saudi can relax some archaic rules, they will get there cheesy.
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

My mom told me that during their mothers' time, the women used to be taunted for wanting to be only wives.

It's a man's world out there you know.

Left to the ladies, they don't want to share.
And educated ladies( fulanis, kanuris etc) don't wanna share. Agreements are reached and signed that u will not marry another wife between families especially the wealthy.

U don't expect Buhari daughter to have a co wife

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Vyolet(f): 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
If the first wife is ok with it then that's her own problem.
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 6:18pm On May 04, 2020
Vyolet:
If the first wife is ok with it then that's her own problem.
Kpakam!
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by TripA(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
just finished one of those dramas that arewa calls a movie had similar story....a

calling it a hack dude!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House / Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / How Long Does It Take You To Refill Your Cooking Gas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.