Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read (7002 Views)

You Left The Nigerian Economy In Tatters" - Buhari Reminds Jonathan / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Goodluck Jonathan Gej Since You Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by BLOTRS: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
We miss you...pray for us to overcome this 4years with a dullard

12 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by tswitch: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
12month:
Na una sabi...since GEJ left my power supply has increased by 50percent and am now spending less on fuel, even the claimed federal roads that caused me hold-ups and getting home late at night, have now been repaired

Cry me a river.

Your stark ignorance is offensive.
So the Daura led administration started road projects?
Even if you will not read at least reason and if you can't reason just shield your illiteracy from public view.
If you are not aware all federal ministries, parastatals and even some key federal projects are in a state of comatose........now you are.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by xcolanto(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
I miss GEJ! Since GEJ left we have been left with a brainless, certificateless, snail-like dullard who prefers other countries to his own. Since GEJ left all we can see are pictures of the dura born in his "snail" uniform in s-guard, plane or mosque.
Since GEJ left the post of VP has been reduced to "mere commissioner"

cry cry cry

15 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by baralatie(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
#GejSinceYouLeft

1 omenka is now competiting with barcanista by opening thread. I know the world is coming to an end with omenka mumbo jumbo

2.They have increased the pay of janjaweedians to 40k

3. Obiagelli has retired while berem has multiple monikers because of her bipolar disorder

4. Babyosisi has reitre with 19 grand pages of eulogies from her fans

5. Biafraqueen, sincere9gerian, gbawe has gone awol

6. New kids like Passingshot, modath are wasting their adolescent life on NL trying to paint Daura President as a saint.

7. Mogidi, firefire anonimi, altiwireles, barcanista are still holding the fort and smiling daily @ janjaweedians much touted Change

8. I.shilove is no longer active in politics section because the tribal hatred has gone to the roof

9. Se.un is still not married whereas Tonto dikeh has moved on, tonto dikeh thread has also reduced with Toke makinwa having the shine.

10. I retired my moniker and came back as Ecoterrors
I dey leaf for here ooooo!

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by anonimi: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
izuch:
Gej since you left.......... No difference undecided

You mean all the chanting, dancing and gyrating change, change was for NOTHING shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
tswitch:

Your stark ignorance is offensive.
So the Daura led administration started road projects?
Even if you will not read at least reason and if you can't reason just shield your illiteracy from public view.
If you are not aware all federal ministries, parastatals and even some key federal projects are in a state of comatose........now you are.

Take am easy bro so u won't kill ursef over the presidency. I never called u out when I made my comment. So why not make urs and stop the insult.

Na nairaland dey give una liver, I am sure if u meet me one on one u can't make such abusive words at me, na my junoir brothers dem go even handle u.

Don't quote me again, I don't e-fight with NL trolls, which I know u lots are.

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by vega84(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
They hav also increase tariff on import duties. Knwing fully well that we dnt produce anything in this country. #vegatalks

12 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Teespice(f): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2015
12month:
Na una sabi...since GEJ left my power supply has increased by 50percent and am now spending less on fuel, even the claimed federal roads that caused me hold-ups and getting home late at night, have now been repaired

Cry me a river.

don't mind them.

I am not in support of buhari nor Jonathan but then truth has to be told.

for instance, the monthly stipend of 5k for unemployed Nigerians, these same lots will say that the money should be used for development but will still say again that the president hasn't fulfilled his promises.

it is less than a month he became president yet see baseless criticisms. tell me how it is the fault of buhari that nigeria hasn't won a single game in the world cup as claimed by these lots.

let it be stated that Nigerians were simply tired of Jonathan and voted him out. same will be done for buhari come 2019 if he does not perform up to expectation. if Jonathan had done really well, Nigerians won't bother voting for buhari because of his antecedents.

I am really tired of the name callings. nigeria is our country and all hands should be on deck to see that we move forward. how do we expect to do that when we have one faction still whining over elections of how many months ago.

too much epistle. I don tire to dey type.

God knows I would not revisit this issue again.

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by vega84(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2015
Kitsune:
So pathetic it makes me cringe. I was gonna say 'If GEJ had remain President and continued fvcking the country up what would these ldiots be saying then...Then i remembered he did fvck the country up and in the eyes of these scumbags he's a success and a hero' .

No need to indulge in meanigless arguments , its literary like trying to convince someone that the sky is blue with these ldiots.oga who wan argue wit u? Fr 2weeks wat has Oga old general don achieve in this country? What blue print does he hav? #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Aringarosa(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2015
GEJ our hero, since you left there has been a coup at the NASS, and Tunibu's power has been whittle down.

12 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by papaejima1: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

You mean all the chanting, dancing and gyrating change, change was for NOTHING shocked

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by HzRF(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2015
ERCROSS:
[author=bossOD post=34770894]

Dear sir looking at what is happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that you are truly a Hero.

Anyways since you left, from my observation I have this to tell you.

1) boko haram is killing people every day since 29th may 2015
It amaze me hw gullible ur likes are
After shouting bubu will do this we do that
Nothing yet u can still compare him with GEJ
Uno get shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by ShineuEye: 1:06am On Jun 15, 2015
Thank God Buhari can only do one term, by 2019 his senility would be too obvious for him to continue.

3 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Controlled(f): 1:08am On Jun 15, 2015
sad bunch of lunatic tanoids.... cheesy...bunch of goats....lagoon awaits u all.... grin
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Teespice:

don't mind them.

for instance, the monthly stipend of 5k for unemployed Nigerians, these same lots will say that the money should be used for development but will still say again that the president hasn't fulfilled his promises.

it is less than a month he became president yet see baseless criticisms. tell me how it is the fault of buhari that nigeria hasn't won a single game in the world cup as claimed by these lots.

let it be stated that Nigerians were simply tired of Jonathan and voted him out. same will be done for buhari come 2019 if he does not perform up to expectation. if Jonathan had done really well, Nigerians won't bother voting for buhari because of his antecedents.

I am really tired of the name callings. nigeria is our country and all hands should be on deck to see that we move forward. how do we expect to do that when we have one faction still whining over elections of how many months ago.

Thanks you've said it all.

Some people be crying over cabinet and ministerial appointments everyday like their lives depend on it.

Smh for u mugs and NL trolls
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Bifwoli: 2:02am On Jun 15, 2015
GEJ since you left we've discovered West Germany thru the pioneering hard work of super tourist explorer GMB.

GEJ since you left the presidential jet has racked up incalculable mileage plus wear and tear.

GEJ since you left our Fulani cows titties have been sagging from oversucking by team GMB and no feeding.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by saintneo(m): 2:52am On Jun 15, 2015
This thread will be good to be recalled in 2019.

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog - Challenges to Solar Power Solution in Nigeria, please leave your comments and share with friends on facebook and other social media.
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by cvibe2: 3:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Ok
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by M4gunners: 3:45am On Jun 15, 2015
GEJ my HERO since you left, our brother Judas of Rivers state that was used against you has been forgotten by new administration. GEJ Since you left the light situation has worsening.

5 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by onatisi(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2015
You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. The nation is at a complete standstill. No direction at all, nothing is moving , economic players are even looking for the slightest hint ,no ministerial list, no sfg, no concrete statement from the president about what he intends to do. Jezzzzzz . Naija ppl go hear am wella for dis 4yrs

4 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by obayaya(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Teespice:

don't mind them.

Story

3 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by After1one: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. The nation is at a complete standstill. No direction at all, nothing is moving , economic players are even looking for the slightest hint ,no ministerial list, no sfg, no concrete statement from the president about what he intends to do. Jezzzzzz . Naija ppl go hear am wella for dis 4yrs
[/s]

Pained loser, Ghana agbero. Shame uno get at your age. Spits on your bald head.
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by gare(f): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2015
bossOD:
####GEJ Since you left####

Hello sir,
Our dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that no blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you totally kept, even when you had all the powers and evidence to annul the elections but you did not, even when your supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these injustice and tried to raised an alarm.

Dear sir looking at what is happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that you are truly a Hero.

Anyways since you left, from my observation I have this to tell you.

1) boko haram is killing people every day since 29th may 2015

2). Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm

2) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready.

3). He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration.

4). The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working.

5). One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free.

6). Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck.

7). We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over.

cool. They have not started paying me my 5000 yet as a graduate, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them.

9). My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady.

10). Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now.

11). last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world to see that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate.

My hero there is still more, but let me save that for another day.

As I am sending this now I can't tell how hard they will attack me for this peace of truth. President Johnathan we miss your Goodluck.

cc barcanista

What are you waiting for MOD take this article to the front Page, Nigerians need to see what this hypocrites stand for.

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Since you left the VP was labelled a mere commissioner and turned to a house boy and Mr. Daura have been travelling around with the same fleet he criticized you for purchasing.

4 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by ERCROSS(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2015
HzRF:

It amaze me hw gullible ur likes are
After shouting bubu will do this we do that
Nothing yet u can still compare him with GEJ
Uno get shame

Broh.. Pls.. Were u not taught how to communicate like a polite individual..
Why the insult..
Abeg park well jare
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by cfame1(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Aregbe is yet to pay salaries evwn whn u hv left office. Now there is serious hunger in the state.

4 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by peleson: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2015
9). My hero sir, as am talking to you [b]now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mike[/b]l. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady.

2 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by HzRF(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2015
ERCROSS:

Broh.. Pls.. Were u not taught how to communicate like a polite individual..
Why the insult..
Abeg park well jare

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by feezy(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since 1914 undecided sometimes we need to put tribalism and political sentiments aside and speak honestly GMB is no Saviour, GEJ was a total failure from my point of view his conceding defeat was a master stroke to fool gullible Nigerians from really asking WHAT he achieved in the 5+ years he was in office please i beg u op use the word HERO with some discretion........ Mr president we are watching you lets see what u would do as for me i judge you after 365 days in office that's ample enough time for some effort to be put into developing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by TheDauraMallam: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Now I understand why there are religious fanatics and zealots.

Keep praising GEJ till forever, he ain't coming back. The earlier you realize this the better for you.
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Gh0stFreak: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
12month:

Cry me a river.

so buhari repaired all federal roads in two weeks? bros abeg take it easy with these your lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by cdaboss: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2015
dey ar busy looking for who to blame... Gej wasn't a saint either but I feel d country just got a downgrade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano / PRUZENLIFE *5966#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.