Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read (7000 Views)

You Left The Nigerian Economy In Tatters" - Buhari Reminds Jonathan / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Goodluck Jonathan Gej Since You Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by soonest(f): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
bossOD:

bros u summarize am wella
Lol. Na lady i be o

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
GEJ since you left, Nigeria has regained its pride in the globe. Thank goodness you left. We look forward to resting your a55 in Kirikiri.
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by BABAKABIRU301(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Elections are over... I'm not a Buhari fan per se, but he is now my president, and just like the good book says... Pray For Your Leaders....
Interceding for those in authority is not an
option. It is a biblical command that we are to
obey. “I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, and
giving of thanks, be made for all men; For
kings, and for all that are in authority; that we
may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all
godliness and honesty” (1 Timothy 2:1-2,
KJV).
I'm not trying to act 'holier than thou', however, finding faults won't help.
MR PASTOR WHERE ARE YOU DURING GEJ ADMINISTRATION ABI YOU NEVER GRADUATE FROM THEOLOGY.

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by BABAKABIRU301(f): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Elections are over... I'm not a Buhari fan per se, but he is now my president, and just like the good book says... Pray For Your Leaders....
Interceding for those in authority is not an
option. It is a biblical command that we are to
obey. “I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, and
giving of thanks, be made for all men; For
kings, and for all that are in authority; that we
may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all
godliness and honesty” (1 Timothy 2:1-2,
KJV).
I'm not trying to act 'holier than thou', however, finding faults won't help.
MR PASTOR WHERE ARE YOU DURING GEJ ADMINISTRATION ABI YOU NEVER GRADUATE FROM THEOLOGY

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by BlackTechnology: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
#GejSinceYouLeft

1 omenka is now competiting with barcanista by opening thread. I know the world is coming to an end with omenka mumbo jumbo

2.They have increased the pay of janjaweedians to 40k

3. Obiagelli has retired while berem has multiple monikers because of her bipolar disorder

4. Babyosisi has reitre with 19 grand pages of eulogies from her fans

5. Biafraqueen, sincere9gerian, gbawe has gone awol

6. New kids like Passingshot, modath are wasting their adolescent life on NL trying to paint Daura President as a saint.

7. Mogidi, firefire anonimi, altiwireles, barcanista are still holding the fort and smiling daily @ janjaweedians much touted Change

8. I.shilove is no longer active in politics section because the tribal hatred has gone to the roof

9. Se.un is still not married whereas Tonto dikeh has moved on, tonto dikeh thread has also reduced with Toke makinwa having the shine.

10. I retired my moniker and came back as Ecoterrors

What of me.? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Richest Governors In Nigeria / Oh My God Check Out What Tinubu Did Not Have In 1999 But He Has Now / Nigerian Army, Police Joins Residents To Share Discovered COVID-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.