Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG (82400 Views)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – Fg / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by ogawisdom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Only a govt led by a brainless Daura President will do this nonsense.

Nigerians shld b tot to fish nt given fish. Use d money n give us 24hrs power, good road n security n productive ventures will spring up here n there.

This is misapropriation of tax payers money at its best. Govt shld create enabling environ for citizens to b productive. Only lazy ppl love free money.

To tink d copy n paste prof osibanjo is supporting this smh
angry

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by boyberlin: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Very stupid policy.How will they fund it?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by discusant: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerians voted for change to get constant electricity, good roads, water supply system, etc. Once government provides these infrastructures on ground in abundant, Nigerians shall create jobs FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK.

But Buhari seems to believe he can use clandestine methods to channel Nigeria's money to the north to those who do not want to work. That is not a way to improve the lot of people out there in the north. Giving out that huge sum of money monthly for dash shall dwarf the realization of constant electricity, water, roads, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Ahmeduana(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
barry40:
It is a good policy but I don't know how feasible it is when the number of unemployed is more than the employed. Some parastatals are owing their staff. Government complains on spending too much on re-recurrent expenditure. I can't actually match these.
Let's assume we have 20 million unemployed. Paying N5,000 to each person translates to N100bn every month and N1.2 trillion per annum.
Statisticians can help me out on the figures and compare it to the National Budget.
Instead, I believe this money can be invested on developmental project.
THAT IS THE PROBLEM YOU PUT YOURSELF WHEN YOU USE LIES TO GRAB POWER!

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Gablo500(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
I sit n wait, watch n observe I wait for action not Voice. The promises need implementation or we boot u out. Simple

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
minifuworld:
and i pledge to expose any working class around me that attempt to enroll for this programm
lol, i dont think so.
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Ahmeduana(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
minifuworld:
and i pledge to expose any working class around me that attempt to enroll for this programm
EVERY NIGERIAN IS ENTITLE TO IT BECAUSE IS A COMMONWEALTH!

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by XXCASH: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
barry40:
It is a good policy but I don't know how feasible it is when the number of unemployed is more than the employed. Some parastatals are owing their staff. Government complains on spending too much on re-recurrent expenditure. I can't actually match these.
Let's assume we have 20 million unemployed. Paying N5,000 to each person translates to N100bn every month and N1.2 trillion per annum.
Statisticians can help me out on the figures and compare it to the National Budget.

Good calculation but the man said that 112m and not 20m. So u might have to multiply that by 5 for starters.
Now I need Prof Osinbanjo to show me his certificate. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Ahmeduana(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
minifuworld:
EVERY NIGERIAN IS ENTITLE TO IT BECAUSE IS A COMMONWEALTH.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by mattlevi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by 989900: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAuFTBtLgkQ

What's the power situation in Aba now?
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Lyndylove: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't like this...I don't like it one bit. Too many scam. Its even gonna create more avenue for corruptive practices. How many unemployed people can they pay? Why not use that money to build industries and create employment opportunities? All these goods that Nigeria imports can be produced here. Pls, you guys should not waste our money unneccessarily

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Flets: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
We want to end fuel subsidy for lack of funds and corrption yet we intend to pay 5k to poor Nigerians

How do we identfy poor Nigerians?

Where is the database?

Where are the funds for this white elephant project?

Where are the non corrupt Nigerians to distribute the funds?

What is the inflation impact of this move?

This is the most stupid move by the FG ever. Its first impossible then totally add zero value to our borrowing and poor economy

For the records, Nigeria is not a rich country considering our population.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
lets see how it roll
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by freshdude99(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
koligs:

You are the Dullard...
This man is old enough to father your father..
it's people like ur mother, father, siblings, aunties, uncles, grandma, grandpa that will jump into this offer
folabayo1 or wateva ur monikers are, just shut the fuckup troll tongue

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Even if the APC government somehow has the money to do it, how will you capture the genuine people who are unemployed and poor across the country. The logistics alone will cost millions of Naira. What of the updates. Most qualified persons will be disenfranchised especially down South .
I trust the National Assembly to see the impracticability of the project for now considering that they are telling us that they inherited an empty treasury .

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Obynolee(f): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
wachakuta:
The Buhari Administration at the weekend declared that there are ongoing plans to implement one of its striking campaign promises that it will pay N5000 each to the poorest Nigerians across the country.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who gave the hint noted that government is “currently evaluating the best ways to collapse existing cash transfer and social welfare schemes to ensure consistency and alignment.

“Once this is completed, we will implement the first phase of this program, using recognized identification platforms and transparent payment solutions”, he added.

Osinbajo who disclosed this at the 10th Year Anniversary Lecture of Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State titled, ‘The Nigerian Economy and the Future’, also said the federal government has identified the weak transmission grid, which prevents the wheeling of more than 5,000MW as a gridlock to be removed.

He assured that the Buhari administration would work with the distribution companies to ensure the necessary investment to get electricity to consumers is in place.

On the pervasive poverty ravaging the country, Osinbajo said the payment of N5000 each to poor Nigerians was necessary because “we cannot talk about the economy of the future without addressing how we move people out of poverty.

“One of the most striking promises we made during the campaign was the payment of Five Thousand Naira to the poorest Nigerians across the country”, he noted, even as he regretted that today, “about 112 million (66% of Nigerians) are deemed extremely poor, measured by World Bank parameter of those living on less than US$1.25 per day.”

The Vice President observed that the level of poverty explains much of the Nigerian situation because it affects all aspects of life,including why over a million Nigerians die yearly of preventable diseases.

“It reflects in our alarming rates of infant mortality and maternal deaths at childbirth. It also tells why so many children of school age are out of school and why so many adults lack access to healthcare and proper vocational training; why, in effect, they are less efficient and less productive at work”, Osinbajo noted.

Giving a succinct analysis of the nation’s economy, the VP said, “The vexed questions of the day pertain mainly to the economy. What is the real state of affairs? With so much reliance on a single commodity, how do we survive in an era of oil glut and falling commodity prices?

“With so many indications of waste, corruption and impunity, how do we set our economy on the right path? With so many unemployed, how do we offer hope and sustain the enthusiasm of our children still in school? And with so many of our consumer goods imported from abroad, how do we continue to live well without going bankrupt? Indeed, what is the place of Nigeria in the African and World Economy?” He further queried.

He lamented that, while many public servants were being owed arrears of salaries across the country, many traders are experiencing a downturn in sales.

“Artisans abound, whose businesses cannot thrive without power supply and many of our youths are searching in vain for employment”, the VP added.

On power generation, Osinbajo noted that the APC manifesto, is to deliver a minimum of 10% GDP growth annually, while ensuring an inclusive economy that improves the lives of all Nigerians.

This, he said, cannot happen unless we achieve a significant improvement in the power sector, even as he assured that the administration will focus on improving the supply of gas to power plants, which will ensure sufficient gas supply that will help maximize the 13,000MW of generating capacity.

His words: “The plans for the power sector will be supported with a National Infrastructural Master Plan that requires an investment of Three Trillion Dollars over a thirty-year period. This is the minimal requirement to improve our infrastructure stock from 35% of GDP to the benchmark for our peers, which is estimated at 70% of GDP.

“Apart from enabling manufacturing and other sectors, we expect that the investment in infrastructure will also directly create thousands of jobs in construction and maintenance activities”.

On the petroleum sector, the VP also noted that Nigeria has the 6th largest gas reserves and 8th largest crude oil reserves in the world, yet itnis struggling with high unemployment and low industrialization.

He regretted that “this embarrassment is compounded by the recurring scarcity of refined petroleum products which deal goes further still to harm our economy.

“Also corruption and a lack of transparency has dealt a massive blow on the petroleum industry thereby depleting our resources and creating a business environment which repels serious minded investors, whether locally based or international”, he added.

He expressed dismay that with the huge natural and human endowments in the country, the most recent World Economic Forum’s Report on Global Competitiveness Index (GCI) 2014 -2015 ranked Nigeria 127 out of 144 countries.

“This is in comparison with many other countries in Africa, ranking higher including Mauritius – 39, South Africa – 56, Rwanda – 62, Botswana 74, Algeria – 79, Kenya – 90, Zambia – 96 and Ghana – 111. Similarly, the World Bank’s Report on Ease of Doing Business Index ranks Nigeria, 170 out of 189 countries surveyed”, he noted.

Osinbajo assured that in order to address the myriads of problems and challenges facing the economy, the Buhari Administration will tackle corruption in all sectors of the economy and establish a sufficient tax culture.

He further assured that the Administration will encourage Public-Private Partnerships and ensuring a transparent framework that reduces the bottlenecks in doing business.

“We are hopeful that an influx of domestic and international capital will begin to chase the huge opportunities in Nigeria very soon”, the VP noted, adding that the administration will give top priority to agriculture and education sectors.

Osinbajo expressed appreciation for the great work being done at the University to secure the future of Nigerian children and the country.

“Crescent University represents that bold effort of some private individuals in Nigeria who, of their own volition and with their personal wealth, decide to build institutions of higher learning”, he said.

Earlier, the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Ibraheem Gbajabiamila, while welcoming the dignitaries who came to grace the occasion, said the students of Crescent University were doing well in their academics and are brought up in a well disciplined environment.

The Proprietor, Judge Bola Ajibola expressed gratitude for the Vice President’s visit as well as other dignitaries.

He said students of the University have maintained academic excellence nationally and internationally and all of them are accommodated in the school hostel, adding that “there is no cultism and other social vices”.

Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG |
http://leadership.ng/news/440494/unemployed-poor-nigerians-to-get-n5000-monthly

It is only a lazy man that will be happy with this policy,don't give me fish but show me how to catch the fish,make funds available and accessable(as a way of loan with little or no interest)for men and wonen that want to start business or handwork,mechanize agriculture(which will employ and take many people away from poverty level).This policy can NEVER work in this country that doesn't keep record.I remembered when Anambra state did something like this,they call it poverty alleviation program,the beneficiaries are working class,a working class woman,who has a car use to dress like a beggar to the Local government headquarter to collect the monthly allowance.

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
More promises. Please we still dey campaign period

Make una no change am ooo, its 5000 naira for 25 million Nigerians, not 5000 naira for poorest Nigerians.

Dullards.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by murtalaa(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good move but the N5000 should be converted to food vouchers.
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Bollinger(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
missKiffy:
Hmmm, how possible is this

It's not. If the average Nigerian allows him/herself not to be influenced by hunger and desperation, he/she would realize this. Sure it might work for a couple of months, but all you are doing is setting yourself up for future heart aches and disappointments. Here's why;

1. You need technology for this to be successful and this takes time to set up. How else do you track who deserves and who doesn't benefit from this?

2. Giving out cash is ludicrous. You are just fueling the means by which addicts get their supplies. Gamblers, cocaine, pot smokers, alcoholics etc, who have used their addiction as a means of escaping reality will only use these funds for their supplies. When i first arrived America, i was given a card with which i used to buy groceries and only groceries. Even with that, some Americans still find ways to convert this into other means of barter. America has realized that even with all the technology put in place, they still can't curb this trend from people who receive welfare. how do you think Nigeria will fare?

3. If we are truly honest with ourselves, the corruption level alone will make this proposal a fantasy. How do you implement such a large scale project when more than half the populace is corrupt? Tackle corruption then talk to me about social welfare. Take a lesson from USSR, the greatest communist state ever and it still failed partly because of corruption.

4. Time. Unless Buhari was so sure he was going to win and somehow fixed these problems i have laid out before making president, then yes, it would work. If not, it is only a pipe dream.

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by chinae(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
From abinisio i don't take this man serious, likewise his party members, not until GMB confirm dis nd i get my first alert on transfer payment, i sense it as one of those gases that find dea way out of my ass.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by harry509: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
wachakuta:
The Buhari Administration at the weekend declared that there are ongoing plans to implement one of its striking campaign promises that it will pay N5000 each to the poorest Nigerians across the country.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who gave the hint noted that government is “currently evaluating the best ways to collapse existing cash transfer and social welfare schemes to ensure consistency and alignment.

“Once this is completed, we will implement the first phase of this program, using recognized identification platforms and transparent payment solutions”, he added.

Osinbajo who disclosed this at the 10th Year Anniversary Lecture of Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State titled, ‘The Nigerian Economy and the Future’, also said the federal government has identified the weak transmission grid, which prevents the wheeling of more than 5,000MW as a gridlock to be removed.

He assured that the Buhari administration would work with the distribution companies to ensure the necessary investment to get electricity to consumers is in place.

On the pervasive poverty ravaging the country, Osinbajo said the payment of N5000 each to poor Nigerians was necessary because “we cannot talk about the economy of the future without addressing how we move people out of poverty.

“One of the most striking promises we made during the campaign was the payment of Five Thousand Naira to the poorest Nigerians across the country”, he noted, even as he regretted that today, “about 112 million (66% of Nigerians) are deemed extremely poor, measured by World Bank parameter of those living on less than US$1.25 per day.”

The Vice President observed that the level of poverty explains much of the Nigerian situation because it affects all aspects of life,including why over a million Nigerians die yearly of preventable diseases.

“It reflects in our alarming rates of infant mortality and maternal deaths at childbirth. It also tells why so many children of school age are out of school and why so many adults lack access to healthcare and proper vocational training; why, in effect, they are less efficient and less productive at work”, Osinbajo noted.

Giving a succinct analysis of the nation’s economy, the VP said, “The vexed questions of the day pertain mainly to the economy. What is the real state of affairs? With so much reliance on a single commodity, how do we survive in an era of oil glut and falling commodity prices?

“With so many indications of waste, corruption and impunity, how do we set our economy on the right path? With so many unemployed, how do we offer hope and sustain the enthusiasm of our children still in school? And with so many of our consumer goods imported from abroad, how do we continue to live well without going bankrupt? Indeed, what is the place of Nigeria in the African and World Economy?” He further queried.

He lamented that, while many public servants were being owed arrears of salaries across the country, many traders are experiencing a downturn in sales.

“Artisans abound, whose businesses cannot thrive without power supply and many of our youths are searching in vain for employment”, the VP added.

On power generation, Osinbajo noted that the APC manifesto, is to deliver a minimum of 10% GDP growth annually, while ensuring an inclusive economy that improves the lives of all Nigerians.

This, he said, cannot happen unless we achieve a significant improvement in the power sector, even as he assured that the administration will focus on improving the supply of gas to power plants, which will ensure sufficient gas supply that will help maximize the 13,000MW of generating capacity.

His words: “The plans for the power sector will be supported with a National Infrastructural Master Plan that requires an investment of Three Trillion Dollars over a thirty-year period. This is the minimal requirement to improve our infrastructure stock from 35% of GDP to the benchmark for our peers, which is estimated at 70% of GDP.

“Apart from enabling manufacturing and other sectors, we expect that the investment in infrastructure will also directly create thousands of jobs in construction and maintenance activities”.

On the petroleum sector, the VP also noted that Nigeria has the 6th largest gas reserves and 8th largest crude oil reserves in the world, yet itnis struggling with high unemployment and low industrialization.

He regretted that “this embarrassment is compounded by the recurring scarcity of refined petroleum products which deal goes further still to harm our economy.

“Also corruption and a lack of transparency has dealt a massive blow on the petroleum industry thereby depleting our resources and creating a business environment which repels serious minded investors, whether locally based or international”, he added.

He expressed dismay that with the huge natural and human endowments in the country, the most recent World Economic Forum’s Report on Global Competitiveness Index (GCI) 2014 -2015 ranked Nigeria 127 out of 144 countries.

“This is in comparison with many other countries in Africa, ranking higher including Mauritius – 39, South Africa – 56, Rwanda – 62, Botswana 74, Algeria – 79, Kenya – 90, Zambia – 96 and Ghana – 111. Similarly, the World Bank’s Report on Ease of Doing Business Index ranks Nigeria, 170 out of 189 countries surveyed”, he noted.

Osinbajo assured that in order to address the myriads of problems and challenges facing the economy, the Buhari Administration will tackle corruption in all sectors of the economy and establish a sufficient tax culture.

He further assured that the Administration will encourage Public-Private Partnerships and ensuring a transparent framework that reduces the bottlenecks in doing business.

“We are hopeful that an influx of domestic and international capital will begin to chase the huge opportunities in Nigeria very soon”, the VP noted, adding that the administration will give top priority to agriculture and education sectors.

Osinbajo expressed appreciation for the great work being done at the University to secure the future of Nigerian children and the country.

“Crescent University represents that bold effort of some private individuals in Nigeria who, of their own volition and with their personal wealth, decide to build institutions of higher learning”, he said.

Earlier, the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Ibraheem Gbajabiamila, while welcoming the dignitaries who came to grace the occasion, said the students of Crescent University were doing well in their academics and are brought up in a well disciplined environment.

The Proprietor, Judge Bola Ajibola expressed gratitude for the Vice President’s visit as well as other dignitaries.

He said students of the University have maintained academic excellence nationally and internationally and all of them are accommodated in the school hostel, adding that “there is no cultism and other social vices”.

long live baba. Baba till 2035. My major praya is dat God shud gve dis govt a gud hrt 2 lead dis country 4ward. Pls sumbody shud go & infum d 4uma minista of petroleum Alison 2 refund our money ooh. Baba want's 2 use it 2 develop d country. All hater's shud go n iron KPOMO tongue
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by callmenow: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Officially, if anything, there about 100 million people in poverty trap. There are also 30 million unemployed under 40 years old in the north. Most of these unemployed are in North Eastern, North Central and North Western. Yet there is already a welfare system in most of the North. I know every little helps. But 5000 can not stretch to 10 days these painful days. At least, some of them can use it to travel to relatives to borrow money when they are broke. It will be interesting to see how this will be achieved without diverting the money to corrupt officials. Good luck to this administration. I pity the minister of finance whomever that may be. A poisoned portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by callmenow: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buyer beware.

This poster is too good to be true. This poster may end up stealing your cherished id. Mind how you go. Tosin looks like an illegal. His phony number is not UK number, etc. Seun take note.

phlexbaba:
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU IN UK.........

What is the next thing after NYSC has been a great problem for Nigerian youth. after NYSC, You will see many of them going for masters and some higher ldegree because of the fear of unemployment that has become a normal thing in my darling country. for those that don't have the opportunity of moving further , divert their ways to so many disgusting business that burns heart and unpalatable to the hear. what is our fate in this country, where are we heading to. To cut it short, I was also a victim before until I took the risk and join the millionaire .

it might be very hard to believe but what you think is who you are. people waste money on education and so many other businesses which never yield.

some years back, I closed my eyes and looked for a way of moving out of this country. I am now in UK doing my things, sending money to my people and help in sending goods down to my friends here in Nigeria. but whenever I hear news about Nigeria, am always baffled. One thing about this place is if you work, you will get your money and look good. Although Nigeria certificate is meaningless, but you have so many opportunities so far you can read and right.

Are you tired of Nigeria, do you want to change your job, do you need a good business link, take the risk and join the millionaire.
my name is Tosin, am enjoying myself here in UK. call me on +447031976516 or send your details to honeylinda@gmail.com
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
barry40:
......falls from maggi cube....hahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by nonen(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
The Bank Verification Number BVN will help curtail the fraud that criminals might want to perpetuate under this scheme, as the payments will be made directly to each unique BVN-Tied bank account. It will be a huge task on how this will happen without fraud, but it is definitely possible.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by emmydee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Another clueless administration in the making.

Give Nigerians food and materials worth 5k monthly, not raw cash. Cash will bring inflation!

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Ebukaokeke25: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thank u mr. President for being so nice and kind to our nation.May d lord almighty protect and preserve ur life and health.As u fulfil ur lot in improving d state of dis nation from damaged to prosperous.
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by abraka00(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
wachakuta:
Wind of Change....

If u ain't happy wiv dis Govt u have my permission to stay sober for d rest of ur miserable life...
It is either u are stupid or u are insane. Is this d wind of change? You hav not started receiving this money and u are happy, are u normal at all? Will it b better than d poverty alleviation program? Be wise please.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by victorazy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
wachakuta:

Senseless govmt. No National I'd and u wan share monthly remuneration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.