Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? (2586 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / GUYS ONLY!!! Pick Your Preferable(pic) / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
good day ladies and gentlemen, this thread is created to help our brothers in making a good choice of race or person to marry from based on calculated risks, so please try not to deviate.
Most naija guys that travels abroad for different reasons and stuff after achieving their set goals that the next goal is marrying a good wife who will be an asset to us unlike the ones that might turn out to of be a nightmare. The aim is to marry a very good, loving, caring, supporting, God fearing, beautiful, kind and understanding wife but most of the times the needs are not met. this case study is about the race that a naija guy can marry from so that he can enjoy a beautiful marriage since MOST of our African ladies turn into something else after they migrate to the states.
Someone suggested this : Marry an Asian girl. She takes care of you
and your kids. She cooks. She stays thin.
She is responsible. Do just half of the
good things you do to an american
woman and she will treat you like a hero.
She keeps her vows and stays sincere to
this relationship. She does not talks bad
about her husband to her friends or
relatives.
She gives you space to share. She loves
to hear from you about your day,
everyday. She is patient and kind.
Your life will be blessed. you will be
happy all the days of your life. You can
live life to the fullest.
Most of the american woman are very
selfish. They are not true to any
relationship. Even before marriage they
have slept with 1000 men. So they infact
do not know the meaning of faithfulness.
Changing a man is like changing her
clothes.
But most of the asian woman stay virgin
until marriage and their friendship with
the other sex has limitations. They stay
true to you until their death. They are
brought up with these values.
how true is that? are the Asian ladies the real deal for since most of our own ladies (beautiful African queens) tend to drive us crazy and make life miserable for their husbands ( Nigerian husbands killing their wives and other ridiculous things we read on news).
FINALLY what race do you all think holds a promising married life or successful marriage and very low tendency of divorce for naija guy.
sire @davidylan babyosisi lalasticlala I'll always respect and love my African ladies but please this is not about bringing down any race rather a matter of choice Abeg make una no kill unarmed bros ooo
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by madridguy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yoruba anyday anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by dharay99: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
angry
Dog race,
Try daht, it should fit yhu 0p.
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by yomi007k(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
#TeamAsian.

Pls I'm entitled to my opinion.
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Aspiregreat: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Igbo's anytime, anyday tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by CHM11: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Akwaibom women rock abeg!!!!....
But if I must marry outside Akwaibom and Isians,...
Then its Asia- China to be precise

1 Like

Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Beesluv: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yoruba of course

1 Like

Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
guys I don't mean tribes I mean race like Asian, American, Latinos, Chinese and what not.
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
dharay99:
angry
Dog race,
Try daht, it should fit yhu 0p.
please don't come in here with that stupidityy ok take it somewhere else. one can marry from any race they deem. fit.
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
CHM11:
Akwaibom women rock abeg!!!!....
But if I must marry outside Akwaibom and Isians,...
Then its Asia- China to be precise
Chinese lady huh but why China bro? is that any reason or experience?
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Idoma girls for real but if i must marry from outside,i go for Asians, philipines to be prescise
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
yomi007k:
#TeamAsian.

Pls I'm entitled to my opinion.
bro why is Asians your choice? have you dated one? please enlighten us on that.
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by dharay99: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

please don't come in here with that stupidityy ok take it somewhere else. one can marry from any race they deem. fit.

yeah dats y I gave him one.
I heard ur own wife cums from d horse race. angry angry
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Andrew114:
Idoma girls for real but if i must marry from outside,i go for Asians, philipines to be prescise
Philippines? why? hope you know their love life might not be like their series and movies shows it tithe world?
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by CHM11: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
Chinese lady huh but why China bro? is that any reason or experience?
Experience bro...I've had a taste
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
CHM11:

Experience bro...I've had a taste
hmmmm :-) can you describe their attributes from your observations for your bros them?
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Trut(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulani grin
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by sexylogan(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mammy-water kiss
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2015

If u really want a better marriage, Marry a girl of your tribe and your religion

2 Likes

Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by yomi007k(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

bro why is Asians your choice? have you dated one? please enlighten us on that.
I have dated an Asian.

They are loyal, caring, they hustle for their money. All dey need is ur loyalty, time and u 2 be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by ronald4lif(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
There can't be a delineative answer to this. Every race has their deficiencies.

Also, there have been a lot of debates on similar issues, relating to issues of who is more better between a Nigerian and abroad women. Some were of the opinion that Nigerian women were better and why others were on the opposite side of the coin that abroad women are preferable. It depends on what parameters one's judgment is calculated from.

Most of those who preferred abroad women were of the opinion that they are less materialistic than the Nigerian ones why their counterparts reasons was mainly based on culture and values sentiments. Both sides arguments were factual.

Abroad women with their positive attributes have some deficiencies which a Nigerian man can never entertain. These includes, equality in the running and decision making of the home amongst others. An average European woman, for instance, would never accept to be the one to do the cooking and general house chores while the man don't assist. Given the chauvinistic attitude of most Nigerian men this would never work. So they prefer to stay clear abroad women.

Nigerian women, however, are more homely and cool headed in most cases and can effortlessly do those chores without grumbling. Their deficiencies, however, is that once some of them come abroad they'll soon adopt the abroad lifestyle and may not want to perform those traditional roles meant for the African woman. This brings conflict in the home and sooner than later they start wrestling equal rights and employ ways to deal with the man. Sadly, the Western governments structure their laws in a way that favours women after a separation or divorce.

Having establish some of this points, I still think the cool headed Nigerian women are better off to marry than the abroad ones. Nothing it's as sweet as having a woman whose values, culture and cuisine is in conformity with yours. It makes life easier in so many ways and the kids wouldn't need to have conflicting values and cultural upbringing. But rather than a diasporan Nigerian getting married to a woman who would abandon our values and cultures and adopt Western values after migrating abroad, he should better just slug it out with someone abroad or remain single. It's not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by MizTyna(f): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
I think Race has very little to do with selecting a partner. Most women will do all you've said and more if they see the guy as loving,loyal and trustworthy. With women,it's mostly the tone you set. That's what you get
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by sneak3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok the best race is 400x100m

LOL

1 Like

Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Abroad women with their positive attributes have some deficiencies which a Nigerian man can never entertain. These includes, equality in the running and decision making of the home amongst others. An average European woman, for instance, would never accept to be the one to do the cooking and general house chores while the man don't assist. Given the chauvinistic attitude of most Nigerian men this would never work. So they prefer to stay clear abroad women.
however, is that once some of them come abroad they'll soon adopt the abroad lifestyle and may not want to perform those traditional roles meant for the African woman. This brings conflict in the home and sooner than later they start wrestling equal rights and employ ways to deal with the man. Sadly, the Western governments structure their laws in a way that favours women after a separation or divorce.

Having establish some of this points, I still think the cool headed Nigerian women are better off to marry than the abroad ones. Nothing it's as sweet as having a woman whose values, culture and cuisine is in conformity with yours. It makes life easier in so many ways and the kids wouldn't need to have conflicting values and cultural upbringing. But rather than a diasporan Nigerian getting married to a woman who would abandon our values and cultures and adopt Western values after migrating abroad, he should better just slug it out with someone abroad or remain single. It's not worth it.
From the news and word of mouth the Nigerian ladies have a high tendency of getting intoxicated of the western laws and love to exercise the new rights the acknowledge their negatively and worst the husband is always their lab rat. Guess it's preferable to marry the Asian whom a naija guy can only play more parts on chores and the decision making is not a biggie cos naija guys do discuss with their wives before reaching a decision, well most of them. better Asian than gamble with one's marriage then.
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by dammytosh: 6:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Marathon race
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 15, 2015
MizTyna:
I think Race has very little to do with selecting a partner. Most women will do all you've said and more if they see the guy as loving,loyal and trustworthy. With women,it's mostly the tone you set. That's what you get
my dear like it's been on the news these men tried to create a beautiful family (I'm typing about the naija guys that murdered their wives due to nefarious reasons like steady disrespect, infidelity, scam, broken mind or something) but things never worked out no matter the effort they put in or tone they set. one naija lady married the guy abroad after the guy brought her over and financed her academic studies she gave birth to a son and made the man think it's his while she was impregnated by her bf back in naija before she came and she was planning to divorce this man and use the money the court is going to extort from this man to get papers and travel ticket for her boyfriend in naija. won't the devil come down from his throne for such callous woman?! sob many similar stories that the average naija guy in diaspora is frightened to marry a naija girl.
@ronald4lif @Mrschima( please no bring negativity Abeg ooo)
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2015
4x400 relay race is best
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin cheesy
dammytosh:
Marathon race
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by MrsChima(f): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2015
sexylogan:
Mammy-water kiss

Hey boo. kiss
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by MrsChima(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2015
I am not into telling people who and what they should marry because it has nothing to do with me nor will it affect my life.

There are stereotypes in every race, ethnicities, and nationalities. Some of them can be factual but most of them are hearsays. It is a choice to marry someone from any race or nationalities.

If non-African/non-Nigerian people would to follow the negative stereotypes of Nigerian men...there wouldn't be any international marriages to Nigerian men. It is interesting to hear Nigerian complained about being discriminated for being Nigerian only to perpetuated similar discrimination against those of certain regions and religions.

Culture and traditions may be a blueprint for many relationships but each relationship is different even if the couples are from the same tribe or nationality. It is about compatibility and vision of the relationship. The problem with most relationship is that communication and respect is not efficient. If there are 2 different vision of the relationship of course it won't last!

For the person who said that equal rights in the western world is the culprit of divorce which is false. The lack of equality in the home is one of the reasons why people goes their separate ways. You have some men feel though he is burdened with taking care of the home and make decisions. I know some couples who lived traditional lives and are divorced! Many nationalities lives traditional lifestyle where the man is the sole breadwinner and decision maker and some are successful and some are not Traditional lifestyle isn't a Nigerian or African mindset.

It is all about who you are compatible and equally yoked with. It is not accurate that if you marry from your own tribe or nationality that you will have a happy marriage. A happy marriage is love, patience, respect, effective communication, honesty, compassion, loyalty, gentleness, and prayers!
Re: Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2015
A fellow human-being of the opposite sex is whom you should marry. Stop this race/tribalism nonsense. Biko kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Lady Of The Same Age With You???? / My Girlfriend Says She Can No Longer Cope With My Sexual Desires / Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.