Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) (4432 Views)

If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Esdb3: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Someone who lives with her pposted this on my bbm. They took her picture as proof.
Apparently this girl cried because Kiss Daniel followed her on social media..

Smh!!

#WhoRaisedTheseThots#

Somebody tell Kiss Daniel he just got himself a free pusssaaaayyy!!!

1 Share

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Beesluv: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm. Crocodile
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Basildvalour(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
No proof she was crying; no tears

No proof it was Kiss Daniel following her back that made her cover her face with her hands

No proof that this OP isn't a liar undecided

6 Likes

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
op what or who is kiss daniel
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by MrTeymee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
The rate at which people tel cheap lies nowadays baffles me. That lady is nt anyway crying, u snap a lady and post her pix here 4 the sake of opening a thread! HELL!

1 Like

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by cocokiller1(f): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
if it's true,
den rubbish!!!
asif him follow u 4 real life

I ddnt cry wen korede,terryg nd ruggedman followed me bck

evn maheeda followed me bck too.

d instagram na wetin na.
I can only cry if kiss daniel follows me to my street nd respects me by not beginning to follow errgirl up nd dwn their streets like its a trend.

who kiss daniel don help. ?na kiss him kiss u wey u dy cry.evn if him kiss u,its not like ure d first or last faan he'll ever kiss 4 u to cry about.
na ol this type of girls dy faint wen dem see psquare.

lie full d story sef
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Deefuray(f): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Dotwillis1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Esdb3:
Apparently this girl cried because Kiss Daniel followed her on social media..

Smh!!

#WhoRaisedTheseThots#

Somebody tell Kiss Daniel he just got himself a free pusssaaaayyy!!!
how? Where? When? What social media?

Dumb!

1 Like

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by youngberry001(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
cocokiller1:
if it's true,
den rubbish!!!

d instagram na wetin na.
I can only cry if kiss daniel follows me to my street nd respects me by not beginning to follow errgirl up nd dwn their streets like its a trend.

who kiss daniel don help. ?na kiss him kiss u wey u dy cry.evn if him kiss u,its not like ure d first or last faan he'll ever kiss 4 u to cry about.

lie full d story sef
uhmm dis matter serious oh....."korede'terryg'ruggedman nd maheeda again tho
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Johnnoah1st: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
cocokiller1:
if it's true,
den rubbish!!!

d instagram na wetin na.

lie full d story sef
OH GIRL U GO SABI RAP, WHY WASTING UR TALENT ON NAIRALAND, BECAUSE WIT DIS UR ENGLISH EHN THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE FIT COLAPSE IN 2SECOND,BECAUSE THE TIN IS REALLY AN ATOMIC BOMB GUD ENOUGH TO START A WORLD WAR.
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2015
cocokiller1:
if it's true,
den rubbish!!!

d instagram na wetin na.

lie full d story sef

U most be high on Origin and weed...Read wat u wrote, does it make sense to u? Who ask u all those question, U go sabi gossip oh

1 Like

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Esdb3: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
The rate at which people tel cheap lies nowadays baffles me. That lady is nt anyway crying, u snap a lady and post her pix here 4 the sake of opening a thread! HELL!

Mtchw dumb thing. Someone who lives with her pposted this on my bbm.
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Chimezie198(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2015
kiss na person name?
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2015
undecided
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 15, 2015
cocokiller1:
if it's true,
den rubbish!!!

d instagram na wetin na.

lie full d story sef
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Chai cry
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 15, 2015
thythythyth

Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Hehehe...grin
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Pineapp: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Following her? Is he the witch from her village?
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by cocokiller1(f): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

U most be high on Origin and weed...Read wat u wrote, does it make sense to u? Who ask u all those question, U go sabi gossip oh
nd u must b high on urine..yes, it does make sense to me just so you know..and does this look like a gossip to you.?I just felt like commenting.ddnt comment for you to figure the sense in my comment.
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by cocokiller1(f): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
OH GIRL U GO SABI RAP, WHY WASTING UR TALENT ON NAIRALAND, BECAUSE WIT DIS UR ENGLISH EHN THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE FIT COLAPSE IN 2SECOND,BECAUSE THE TIN IS A REALLY AN ATOMIC BOMB GUD ENOUGH TO START A WORLD WAR.
na pidgin I use type...just like u.i was bored nd felt like commenting but I can't find any sense of humour in what u just typed.ur own English fit make even america go back to stone age....which one come be"because the thing is a really an atomic bomb"
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by cocokiller1(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2015
youngberry001:
uhmm dis matter serious oh....."korede'terryg'ruggedman nd maheeda again tho
lol,very serious cos they are humans too.
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by cirmuell(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Basildvalour:
No proof she was crying; no tears

No proof it was Kiss Daniel following her back that made her cover her face with her hands

No proof that this OP isn't a liar undecided
lobatan
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by youngberry001(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
OH GIRL U GO SABI RAP, WHY WASTING UR TALENT ON NAIRALAND, BECAUSE WIT DIS UR ENGLISH EHN THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE FIT COLAPSE IN 2SECOND,BECAUSE THE TIN IS REALLY AN ATOMIC BOMB GUD ENOUGH TO START A WORLD WAR.
cocokiller1:
na pidgin I use type...just like u.i was bored nd felt like commenting but I can't find any sense of humour in what u just typed.ur own English fit make even america go back to stone age....which one come be"because the thing is a really an atomic bomb"
hahahaha abeg I dey come make I buy 2 of u 7up
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by cocokiller1(f): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2015
youngberry001:
hahahaha abeg I dey come make I buy 2 of u 7up
Lol

nobi small two of u
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by mrcasanova1(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2015
cocokiller1:
if it's true,
den rubbish!!!

d instagram na wetin na.

lie full d story sef
An epistle of nonsense, meaningless rumblings!
Re: She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) by Shortyy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
lmaoo.. funny comments

(1) (Reply)

For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo / My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady / What Is This Lady Hiding? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.