Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. (1028 Views)

What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features / Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. by KeDv: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, I've been on this for a couple of months now, developing a material design music player. It is super clean and awesome with cool features. But i believe it can be better with your feedback. I should add that this is actually my first app. I would be absolutely honored if I get feedback, issue reports and suggestions to improve the app. Thanks.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audio.effiong.musicplayer
Re: Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Is the app nameless?
Re: Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. by KeDv: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:
Is the app nameless?

Well, actually it is nameless for now, partly because it would boost organic search discovery in the play store, and also because i haven't found a suitable namecheesy Your suggestion is welcomed.
Re: Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2016
KeDv:

Well, actually it is nameless for now, partly because it would boost organic search discovery in the play store, and also because i haven't found a suitable namecheesy Your suggestion is welcomed.
Then why did u bother creating a nameless app thread?
Re: Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. by KeDv: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:

Then why did u bother creating a nameless app thread?

I don't quite understand you. The thread has has a name. The app I developed is a music player for android. It's not compulsory to give it a name. Most music players are doing very well without a name.
Re: Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. by KeDv: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thanks guys, for those that emailed me via the app. Its very encouraging
Re: Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. by zsch: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Looks really good. However the resemblance to Phonograph music player is curious. Even the app logo closely resembles the aforementioned app. Try to distinguish your app early on so it is not considered a rip-off..... You could one-up Phonograph and figure a way to change album art of music. Some cool features would also be cutting a section of a 'now playing' music and being able to save as mp3 to use as a ringtone. These 2 for starters should boost your app download and rating.

FYI this is likely the wrong section to post your thread too.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

[awesome]browse This Service Free (without Data) On Airtel / How To Increase Your Android Phone Battery Life Using This Methods / Top 5 Interesting Apps To Download On Your New Android Smartphone In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.