Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest (34457 Views)

Airtel Launches New Package Offer, Customers 100% Recharge Value As Bonus Data / Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Arguably The Best Material Design Music Player. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by faridpac3: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=seunlayi post=34779899] THAT IS TRUE
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by stepo707: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2015
lecturer11:
The MTN tarif am using is beta than this. It charges me 6.20k/m. No daily access fee. 12naira/m for international calls to US, India, China, Canada and UK land line

Please wats te migration code
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by topemirates(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Eberex:

But it doesn't support hotspot services. Thats my problem with Glo Blackberry services. Whereas i use my hotspot on my airtel

It's 3072mb n u can use ur hot spot services, just that d speed is just average n can be terrible in some areas!
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Heineken(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Brainzcoded:
Tweaking is always d best for andriod user I avent subscribe since last year august and my Mb never finish
boss abeg give Me any free Cheat na... Or free imei.
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Eberex(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2015
topemirates:

It's 3072mb n u can use ur hot spot services, just that d speed is just average n can be terrible in some areas!

Now that is a big ''BUT''. if their services supports hotspot which i will definitely have to confirm, then i'll give them a trial
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by kenoz(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
K
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
charlsecy:

Yes, the fee is applicable only on initiating a chargeable call per day.

If you mean TruTalk+, it has a daily access fee of N5, and the rate is N6.6/min. If not, I would be pleased to be told the name of the plan and the activation code.

is ur own MTN True Talk+ still working?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Tonycart: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2015
eleojo23:
What I need is unlimited internet plan at a reasonable price.

with just 3k you can get unlimited internet plan and browse as you like.
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by honsule(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Tonycart:

WHICH NETWORK?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Tonycart: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2015
honsule:

WHICH NETWORK?

mtn
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by eliwa47(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2015
seunlayi:
Airtel are always customers friendly unlike mtn
yes they are customers friendly, but the issue is the network for those who are browsing.
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by topemirates(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Eberex:

Now that is a big ''BUT''. if their services supports hotspot which i will definitely have to confirm, then i'll give them a trial

Goodluck!
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by bumtos(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2015
its very cheap. I hv been using it since last week.
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by adeememman(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Brainzcoded:
Tweaking is always d best for andriod user I avent subscribe since last year august and my Mb never finish

And are you willing to donate some MB to me.
God loves a cheerful giver. lols
tanx in anticipation.
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by mechanics(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
psucc:
There is a common feature used by out service providers. They would tell you T&C apply.

So before anybody would fall for their bait, what are the Ts&Cs.

Before people will start complaining of unsolicited calls, SMS, extra charges, illegal deductions, wipe off, etc.
dats true, to me its nt cheap, why #5 daily deduction?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg my etisalat still roocks!! Double credit for 7days...glo is best for my internet, 5k for 12gb
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by eleojo23: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2015
Tonycart:

On which network? subscription code??
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by niceguy7(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Any used hot note and gionee m3 or any other android with strong battery for sale?
Whatsapp 08135390831
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Eberex(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Abeg my etisalat still roocks!! Double credit for 7days...glo is best for my internet, 5k for 12gb

5K for 12gb? you mean for android
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by scachy(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Lots of things are really very cheap in Nigeria especially call/data plans.
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by ijaola(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2015
timilehing:
If dem like make dem introduce 1k/second plan, I won't still recharge my sim. I use my sim for data cheat & it'll continue like that till they refund all my airtime they illegally deducted

Help a brother. I am in need of it.
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by ijaola(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Tonycart:

What network and how to go about it?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by kaylechy(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Estimable:
Almost 1 month nw, MtN has removed 4kb and 8kb persec in mtn zone tarrif, all i get is from 12kb up wards

Bro, the tin tire me. Mtn are bloody thieves!!!!!
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by ijaola(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Tonycart:

mtn
Tell me more bro. I am interested
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by CassetteBoy(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
timilehing:
If dem like make dem introduce 1k/second plan, I won't still recharge my sim. I use my sim for data cheat & it'll continue like that till they refund all my airtime they illegally deducted

bros, pls hw do i gt airtel cheat?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by ijaola(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Brainzcoded:

How to go about it
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by ijaola(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2015
timilehing:
Click like if you use your Airtel sim for data cheat like me

I want like am like u bro. Help a brother
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by basille(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Tonycart:

Which Network? and how do i go about it?
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by PStacks(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Deblow:
On the MTN plan that I use it is 6 naira per minute to all networks. No daily access fee and I even have an impressive bonus which though is used at 24 naira per minute to all networks attached to the bundle. I gbadun the plan die

MTN ambassador. We know all this tricks.

MTN would pay only you to sway millions of people opinion and make more money from us than the peanut they pay you.

MTN is the most criminal network in nigeria jare. Rada Etisalat or indigenous Glo than a Xenophobic And Aphetied Stricken South African Company.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by yuskonetswagger(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wot is d MTN plan u are Using...I wnt to migrate to it @ deblow
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Rooy57(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Eberex:

But it doesn't support hotspot services. Thats my problem with Glo Blackberry services. Whereas i use my hotspot on my airtel

I usually connect mine with system through USB cable and it works perfectly
Re: Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest by Eberex(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rooy57:

I usually connect mine with system through USB cable and it works perfectly

Does hotspot require a cable? So far your system has WiFi it ought to connect na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / How to flash a Lumia, Windows, IPhone, BlackBerry, Android / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.