Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed (2468 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by starboyteam(f): 4:58am On Jun 15, 2015

Controversial Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who was recently spotted alongside her man, Mr X is ill, and she shared the below message from her Hospital bed.

“Wokeup today with a joyful heart,With a smile that only The Angels would understand..Am Happy even thru my pains and sorrows… I see LIFE differently and I wonder why he saves me each time,A little girl died this morning.She was my friend for a week,She was A great lil girl and she cld pray.. She believed and was faithful,God has his reasons.. But am alive And from this day I have only one thing to promise myself hardcore Self love and happiness..Am in a Very happy Place with me,Scared of course but am excited to know that I can be happy through anytin.. Awwww
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Godmother(f): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Somehow I doubt this story. Nothing in her write-up talks about her having just 5 months to live. I hope this is not another story concocted by these bloggers just for traffic

2 Likes

Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by golor(m): 5:08am On Jun 15, 2015
I just lyk reading her emotional message cos it always touching and motivating#get well#i miss ur healthy nature

Op above me,did u really want her to hv 5months left on earth?cos it seem u read to confirm ur wish,bt unfortunately is not what u think ur saw.

Note in every non-sense there's always a sense in it,just knw that she is not feeling fine and pray for her or better still get motivated by her emotional message nd draw close to God and always b happy with ur self,cos cos so many just left d earth bt u re alive.that d message tonto is trying to pass.
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Whizzcute(m): 5:12am On Jun 15, 2015
get well soon my pearl
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by bunmioguns(m): 5:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Get well soon pokolee

Who will prove me wrong that tonto doesn't have moniker here
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by jossey94(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Ok. On one hand, wish the story weren't true. On another hand, wish she weren't lying to us.
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by youngberry001(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2015
bunmioguns:
Get well soon pokolee

Who will prove me wrong that tonto doesn't have moniker here
kai come sell me 1GB Mtn data #800 na undecided""and everybody get moniker not only tonto
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Ezedon(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2015
Let me book space
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by molydonhenry(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Ok chill, get well soon. Buh wats d 5 months to live aspect?
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by oluwafemi113(m): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Results of too much fucccking .... get well babbe
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by seunlayi(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Wetin do am

1 Like

Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by 400billionman: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Fake story...

Instagram or twitter shot will do better..
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by herald9: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2015
golor:
...better still get motivated by her emotional message nd draw close to God.

A little girl died this morning.She was my friend for a week,She was A great lil girl and she cld pray.. She believed and was faithful,God has his reasons.
I'm still looking for the motivation...

1 Like

Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by bunmioguns(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2015
youngberry001:
kai come sell me 1GB Mtn data #800 na undecided""and everybody get moniker not only tonto

. Bros haba

When I no Thief am from mtn
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by starboyteam(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
bunmioguns:

. Bros haba

When I no Thief am from mtn

Lol pay for advert o

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Another ‘KIM KARDASHIAN’ Sextape Is Leaked .checkout The Screenshots / President Donald Trump’s Daughter, Tiffany Trump Is In Trouble See Why ? / Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Newly Gotten Big Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.