Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics (1153 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) / Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics by ebosie11(f): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2015
First Lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari last Saturday June 13,2015 hosted some top APC women to a 'thank you' dinner in Aso Rock.

The dinner which was held at the conference Center of the Presidential villa Abuja was The  attended by former governor of Rivers state Rotimi Amaechi,Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo,wife of the Speaker of the House of Reps Hajia Gimbia Yakubu Dogara, wife of the Senate President Mrs Toyin Saraki,wife of APC National Chairman, Mrs Odigie-Oyegun and many more.Speaking at the event,Aisha Buhari said the dinner was to thank the ladies for their unyielding support for her husband during the last presidential election.

See photos below...

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics by ebosie11(f): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2015
More pics

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics by midolian(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Aisha Buhari is woW, mehn! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

She is all that I see in all these pictures.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics by ebosie11(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
Aisha Buhari is woW, mehn! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

She is all that I see in all these pictures.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Didnt u c Amaechi and others?
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics by midolian(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2015
ebosie11:
Didnt u c Amaechi and others?
Oh! Now I can see them. Thank you grin grin
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics by impeccablemee(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2015
Aisha is Goddamn beautiful...ever elegant

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Fashola, Oronsaye, Others For Villa Positions / Oby-ezekwesili-madam-bringbackourgirls-abandons-crusade-lobbies-to-be-minister / DEVELOPING NEWS: I’m Not Aware Of Any Meeting With President Buhari – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.