Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Zain's Browsing- Your Experience - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience (177548 Views)

Poll: Whats your experience

Great: 36% (60 votes)
manageable: 35% (59 votes)
Excruciating: 10% (18 votes)
I am Indifferent: 17% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by puskin: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2009
Zainab's soup has xpired.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Donseaun(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
<Smiln>
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 2:41am On Jul 17, 2009
whats up everyone??
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by bydot1(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2009
Zainab with her wahala
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by lynxnoon(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
All dis freebies never last!!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by puskin: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
Thats why we should research more.
Intensify research efforts and we will be rewarded
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Fadajasi(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2009
Hmm
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by QuardCore(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
Which of the children of Zainab? Emem, Wanpara or Itire. Wetin una dey yarn dey supply me no be small. Well I dey report via Zainab FM. I go soon sign out for afternoon shift.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Dclique(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2009
Forgt zain,na mtn dey rain, lol
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by stancozy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2009
Zained and mfee-en rocks! Like mad, Gooday,
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Sanmexy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2009
I guess am in d right tread,I browsefree on my wap,pls ppl I need zain settings 4 operamini mod 4.2,'ve tried diff method known 2 me its not working.I use 3110c,my email is facheng2010@yahoo.com.pls help out.peace!    [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by tunnex190: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2009
Boring
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by lynxnoon(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
Zain Africa sold to Vivendi France!!! undecided grin
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by puskin: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2009
Stale news
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Fadajasi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
Its vivendi nigeria nw
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by puskin: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
Have they re-branded the name already
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Dclique(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
Vivendi takes over Zain Africa with $12bn bid

July 8, 2009 in Mobile and Telecoms, People in ICT
France's largest entertainment group Vivendi, has reportedly taken over Zain Africa with a $12 billion bid, ending speculation regarding the future of the ailing telecoms giant.
The Monitor in Uganda reported that the move signals an ironic return for the French firm which was forced to sell its stake in its Kenyan operation after the second tech bubble burst in 2003.
The newspaper said that Vivendi which is also Europe's largest entertainment group returns as a more healthy operation keen to capture a share of the growing African telecoms market which it was forced to abandon a few years ago.
Though there was no direct confirmation from both companies and their transaction handlers, the Monitor said it's sources familiar with the transaction said it had been recently completed, clearing the way for a new owner for the local operation.
Zain Group, the Kuwaiti based mobile telecommunication company with operations in 22 countries in Middle East and Africa, has been in negotiations with Vivendi for weeks now.
The sale will mark another turning point in Kenya's second largest and oldest mobile services provider's colourful history. In Kenya Zain began life as Kenya Cellular Communications Ltd, or Kencell a joint venture between Vivendi of France and Sameer Investments of Kenya.
Sameer is controlled by Naushad N. Merali, one of Kenya's wealthiest investors and former President Daniel Arap Moi.
At the time, the shareholding in Kencell was 40 percent for Vivendi and 60 percent for Sameer, in line with regulations of the Communications Commission of Kenya. Between 2000 and 2003, Kencell grew very fast due to its high quality voice and data network.
But poor revenue and high operational costs saw Kencell post huge losses in the period between 2003and 2004. After the string of losses and stunted growth of the operator in 2005 Vivendi opted out of the venture selling off her 40 percent stake in Kencell to Celtel International. The buyout saw the operator rebrand to Celtel Kenya.
In only one year, Celtel International transformed the fortunes of the operator drastically. In 2005, the operators profitability changed by 175 percent posting profit after tax of $17million from the loss after tax of $25 million incurred during 2004. This was the first time the company has made profits. But the following year was not as profitable as the operator only managed $ 1 million. By the time operator changed hands, again, in 2008 it had stopped making its results public. Yet interestingly, although Celtel Kenya was making only modest profits the rest of Celtel operations in Africa were posting impressive results.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Dclique(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
Vivendi takes over Zain Africa with $12bn bid

July 8, 2009 in Mobile and Telecoms, People in ICT
France's largest entertainment group Vivendi, has reportedly taken over Zain Africa with a $12 billion bid, ending speculation regarding the future of the ailing telecoms giant.
The Monitor in Uganda reported that the move signals an ironic return for the French firm which was forced to sell its stake in its Kenyan operation after the second tech bubble burst in 2003.
The newspaper said that Vivendi which is also Europe's largest entertainment group returns as a more healthy operation keen to capture a share of the growing African telecoms market which it was forced to abandon a few years ago.
Though there was no direct confirmation from both companies and their transaction handlers, the Monitor said it's sources familiar with the transaction said it had been recently completed, clearing the way for a new owner for the local operation.
Zain Group, the Kuwaiti based mobile telecommunication company with operations in 22 countries in Middle East and Africa, has been in negotiations with Vivendi for weeks now.
The sale will mark another turning point in Kenya's second largest and oldest mobile services provider's colourful history. In Kenya Zain began life as Kenya Cellular Communications Ltd, or Kencell a joint venture between Vivendi of France and Sameer Investments of Kenya.
Sameer is controlled by Naushad N. Merali, one of Kenya's wealthiest investors and former President Daniel Arap Moi.
At the time, the shareholding in Kencell was 40 percent for Vivendi and 60 percent for Sameer, in line with regulations of the Communications Commission of Kenya. Between 2000 and 2003, Kencell grew very fast due to its high quality voice and data network.
But poor revenue and high operational costs saw Kencell post huge losses in the period between 2003and 2004. After the string of losses and stunted growth of the operator in 2005 Vivendi opted out of the venture selling off her 40 percent stake in Kencell to Celtel International. The buyout saw the operator rebrand to Celtel Kenya.
In only one year, Celtel International transformed the fortunes of the operator drastically. In 2005, the operators profitability changed by 175 percent posting profit after tax of $17million from the loss after tax of $25 million incurred during 2004. This was the first time the company has made profits. But the following year was not as profitable as the operator only managed $ 1 million. By the time operator changed hands, again, in 2008 it had stopped making its results public. Yet interestingly, although Celtel Kenya was making only modest profits the rest of Celtel operations in Africa were posting impressive results.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
our new APN now is:wap.ng.vivendi.com or internet.ng.vivendi.com somebody should try it out.LOL
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Dclique(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
Lmao!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Fadajasi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
Who wan try am? Anybody? I knw sum ppl wil try it
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Dclique(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2009
look!!!
i have browsed so much that
the data received on ma
phone is showing negative grin grin grin grin

Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by iniguy(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2009
Hope the phone crashes soon tongue
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by freelinks: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2009
Hmm.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Dclique(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2009
Hater,
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by puskin: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
K.
We've heard U loud nd clear.
Negative receiv'd bytes.
U dnt hv 2go around shouting ìt,
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Dclique(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
haaha, h8rs
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by QuardCore(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
@ Dclique
Dclique:

look!!!
the data received on ma
Which network be that? Zain or MTN
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by QuardCore(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2009
@ Dclique
Dclique:

look!!!
the data received on ma
Which network be this? Zain or MTN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / How To See Hidden Number That Call You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.