Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Supernatural Turnaround Testimony Via Anointing Oil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Turnaround Testimony Via Anointing Oil. (978 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Striking Testimony Via Soul Winning / 16- Year Hypertension Healed Via Anointing Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Turnaround Testimony Via Anointing Oil. by tunji09(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Plague of death destroyed by Anointing Oil!

“In my family, we are four boys and seven girls. In year 2000, the devil struck and killed one of my siblings. In 2002, he killed another one. In 2004, the devil struck again and someone also died, as we pondered on the issue, another one died in May 2006.
Then, I came to canaanland and walked round the tabernacle seven times, beginning from honor entrance. I said, ‘Lord, why should I belong to this church and my brothers and sisters are dying every two years?’ The lord said, ‘Nothing happens on its own, but things are made to happen.’ He also said that I should go the village and exercise my divine authority. However, before I left Lagos, I remembered the anointing oil in my wardrobe, which the bishop blessed in 2003.After the oil was blessed, The bishop said, No matter how long you might have stayed in a foreign land, make sure a drop of that oil touch your family soil.’ so, I went with the oil. I anointed everywhere. I went to the toilet and said, ‘Satan, if you are here in this toilet an end has come to the killing of my brothers and sisters. Enough is enough!’ so, I emptied the bottle of the anointing oil inside that system. From May 27, 2006 when I anointed that place till date nobody had died in my family. To God be all the glory!”..Ukoh,A

Join us this Sunday@ ENOUGH is ENOUGH banquet, June 21, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speaking Against Leadership Misrule Is Divine- John Hagee Example / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/15 / When Is A Marriage Consumated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.