Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) (30265 Views)

Memes You Can Relate With (pics) / How Nigerian Bloggers Introduce Their Girlfriends To Family / 13 Things That Are Just Too True About Nigerian Parents And Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
pocohantas:

Na you go tell am wetin to type? LOLZ

Hnmlol if its wrong its wrong o!
Just saying!!!
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
F50:

My brother the only two languages I can speak is Igbo and English but I want to try to correct this your soviet joke.
I thought "No" = "Niet" in Russia Correct me if I'm totally wrong a beg. If not tell me so I can brag small I beg u. Its not easy to know a Russian word from Nigeria.

I don't speak Russian....but No can be Nyet or Net.

More from the experts here...http://masterrussian.com/vocabulary/net_not.htm

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Revolva(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bullshit post dat made front page.....chek my blogs bellow
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
F50:

Hnmlol if its wrong its wrong o!
Just saying!!!

Transliterations from Cyrillic to the Latin alphabet are inconsistent.

The word нет can be transliterated as nyet or net. He is correct.

You do know that Russian is written in Cyrillic, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I don't speak Russian....but No can be Nyet or Net.

More from the experts here...http://masterrussian.com/vocabulary/net_not.htm

Ok
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
kalindaminda:

Transliterations from Cyrillic to the Latin alphabet are inconsistent.

The word нет can be transliterated as nyet or net. He is correct.

You do know that Russian is written in Cyrillic, right? undecided

No I dont
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by donJ2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Velocitron:

Yes, so annoying! angry

Wait till u watch lame fake foreign celebrity news coined and shown on hiptv...

U go know say 9ja bloggers na learners.
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
This country is a JOKE
I completely agree with you. But, something needs to be done to fix it.
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by scachy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Naija bloggers are after d pay, damn dconsequences of image muddling, character assassination and cheap lies de spread.
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by RobinHez(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Not all...check my signature...
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by PUMPIN11(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
AIIC......ishhh!
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Betamusic:

And some religious post on facebook be like "Type Amen and share if you don't want to be a victim of kidnappers"
reasons why you need to stop typing amen to facebook posts

www.lifestyletonight..com/2015/06/reasons-why-you-need-to-stop-typing.html

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by afoclepe2015(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
pocohantas:

Where did you see 'niet' there, he typed 'net', or is the 'i' invisible?

its type "net" but pronounced "niet"
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by daikale: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
u must sell from blog now
so I don't blame them
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by dave2meek(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Everybody wants to be a blogger here in 9jagringrin
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
its not the best of explanations you can give it...... REMEMBER A CATCHY HEADLINE GETS THE ATTENTION OF THE READERS..

IN ODA NEWS..

OYA CHECK MY BLOG AND TELL ME IF ITS THE SAME AS WHAT YOU SAY..

www.lexhansplace..com
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by kobutor8o: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
F50:

No I dont

Now you know.
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by kobutor8o: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by pBuhari(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
this is true

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
afoclepe2015:

its type "net" but pronounced "niet"

That wasn't the topic or argument. The crux was how it is typed, not pronounced.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by armadeo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
The annoying thing is they start all statements with OMG!!.

There is one particular fool here on nl that always post nude pics if rihanna and tells you to click.

Bastard. Even in threads of death And destruction he's there with his nudies.

I pray a virus burns his computer and socket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by tr3y(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Spot on.
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by ichommy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
tr3y:
Spot on.
Baba, how far nah?
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by kooffy: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
lmao...yeah, some of them are so gifted in the art of copying and pasting... grin
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Wenom: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am a different kinda Naija blogger,the real news it is...
...www.naijaxplore..com
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by simdam500(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Like nairaland is anyway better undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Shollay20(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by powerblaze(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
funny
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by bamac(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Most Nigerian blogger are no different from our musicians na.. Only rubbish sells. So many bloggers with original, motivating and educating contents but at the end of the day nobody to visit the blog, now tell me why won't they lie or copy so that you will visit their blog? Nigerian bloggers theme is "If you can't beat them you join them"...

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by Sike(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lmaoooo
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) by naijagat: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What It Means To Be A Nigerian / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.