Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... (1424 Views)

Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? / Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) / Trend: I Fell In Love(drop Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why can't Guys just give Girls lifts without asking for their numbers?

I am not used to slowing down or stopping to help people out except I really know them from Adam. But on this very occasion, I saw a very beautiful lady who I just could not watch the sight of her under the burning sun and so I stopped to ask if she was going my way and eventually it turned out that I asked her for her number.

At first I had no intention of taking her number, but I eventually did because she made my situation comfortable. She was the "Talkative and Smart Type" and such girls can really help me come out from my shell.

I am just asking, because I know most guys do this for fun, cant a guy help a girl out without asking for her number or that he be offered an opportunity to meet with her again?
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
That is for the guys that actually have cars cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by MEGGATRON(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
why will I be lifting girls?
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Enegod(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
The number you collected, what are you going to do with it?
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by 2dice(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
We leggWagen belike
Teempakguy:
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by stephenqueen: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
That's the power of pus§y, I wonder if ladies market go sell if dem no get boobs and pu§sy. undecidedundecided
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
There are guys like that but the truth is they are an endangered species and soon they might go extinct.
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by missbehave247(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Guilty as charge "work out of thread"
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Enegod:
The number you collected, what are you going to do with it?
Nothing oh. I had to cause I felt I would be unfair to her if I did not show some sort of concern about being attracted to her.
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
missbehave247:
Guilty as charge "work out of thread"
You did not get my question, I am asking why we do it?

Besides the reason I gave, why do we do that?
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
You can chatter a keke and do same now......... MUST YOU HAVE A CAR TO OFFER A LIFT?

Do you know what I used in offering the lift I offered?
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
That's the power of pus§y, I wonder if ladies market go sell if dem no get boobs and pu§sy. undecidedundecided
HMMMMMMMMMM

You may right, but I am seriously not the type.
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
Gbam!!!

Thread closed.

The rest only enjoy the fringe benefit of being pressed on their backside by the breast of the woman they are carrying on bike.

But girls of these days don get pot-belly finish. dia belle no dey allow their breast to touch their back again. Nah so the thing go dey push you for back.

Nah guys wey get car dey enjoy passgringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Gbam!!!

Thread closed.

The rest only enjoy the fringe benefit of being pressed on their backside by the breast of the woman they are carrying on bike.

But girls of these days don get pot-belly finish. dia belle no dey allow their breast to touch their back again. Nah so the thing go dey push you for back.

Nah guys wey get car dey enjoy passgringringringringringrin
How?
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
And if u dnt ask for their numbers, they will say u are slow... Stvpid human beings
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
And if u dnt ask for their numbers, they will say u are slow... Stvpid human beings
That's what I have been waiting to hear.

Now to the Lesson: To the Ladies whom this may concern, beware of what you wish for and what you say behind us, we finally get to hear them and plan on how to deal with you guys by agreeing to be carried away by your whims and caprices and finally go off the hook when you are hooked.

BE WARNED IF YOU ARE ONE OF SUCH.
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by wenson(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Op sef! u 4 kukuma ask y do we eat. food na! na tradition wey we meet o
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
wenson:
Op sef! u 4 kukuma ask y do we eat. food na! na tradition wey we meet o

No be lie you talk oh, but you can change it in your case.
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
blogexpert:
Why can't Guys just give Girls lifts without asking for their numbers?

I am not used to slowing down or stopping to help people out except I really know them from Adam. But on this very occasion, I saw a very beautiful lady who I just could not watch the sight of her under the burning sun and so I stopped to ask if she was going my way and eventually it turned out that I asked her for her number.

At first I had no intention of taking her number, but I eventually did because she made my situation comfortable. She was the "Talkative and Smart Type" and such girls can really help me come out from my shell.

I am just asking, because I know most guys do this for fun, cant a guy help a girl out without asking for her number or that he be offered an opportunity to meet with her again?
no go let a girl wey u give free lift set u up ooo.na so u go come carry one babe for motor and when u wan come drop her she go come make scene dey shout pay me my money!.go dey yarn the crowd wey go gather say u yansh her and u no pay her the money.guy,many ladies like that plenty for street ooo.so be careful.
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
This things truly happen oh. I think I seen a similar scene an african magic movie way back. That's true oh. I am really learning. I think it's better not to stop at all.
Re: A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Such is life.
misssclassy:
There are guys like that but the truth is they are an endangered species and soon they might go extinct.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Some Guys(photo) / N.ak.ed Lady Caught On Camera Riding On A Motorcycle Through The Streets / Ladies, Would You Buy These joystick- Shaped Lipsticks? (MUST SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.