Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using (8818 Views)

Is Using Anti Adblock Against Google Adsense Policy? / What Is The Name Of The Template Lindaikeji Is Using Help.¡¡¡ / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Mobsync(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Go to www.whatwpthemeisthat.com

Enter website/blog address in the space provided and click

It would give you the name, homepage, description, theme, version, author, license and author of the theme. It would also give you the author's address and screenshot of the theme.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by oteneaaron(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Very true...that's what i use to sneak up on some of my online competitors....... wink

hehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by tessylove2(f): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Great info good to know thanks @ Op
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Dmayor7(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Awesome!
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by hilaryiwens05: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
i laff in swahili(if dere is anything like dat). are u a learner? dont you know people can remove the themes information.

oya, tel me the name this blog is using. www.o-townloaded.com

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Dani4tech(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
i laff in swahili(if dere is anything like dat). are u a learner? dont you know people can remove the themes information.

oya, tel me the name this blog is using. www.o-townloaded.com
urs is a m0dified theme...the site only pr0vides you details of the unmodified theme...u diq me?

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Whizzcute(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am here to show you my signature
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by hilaryiwens05: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
its not a modified theme. i only change the theme details... wink
Dani4tech:

urs is a m0dified theme...the site only pr0vides you details of the unmodified theme...u diq me?

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by bornmekus: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by asumo12: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by hamaworld(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
We have now know it, & we still comment
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by eniolaamoda: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cool
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by wethebest(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
good
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Ilekeh(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why not steal components you like from varying websites to make your own unique site?
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beyond wordpress www.builtwith.com will also help you to know what platforms/frameworks a website was built on/with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by RommelJD: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
cool undecided
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Sachiopropty(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow check out www.sachiong.com
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by INTERMAN: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good info. But lalasticlala mr seun and others. The Nigeria flag indicates Green white green. The green colour means abundance in agriculture but Yet hardly would you see an agriculture thread on first page. Why is that so on (green white green)agricultural land forum. This shldn't be.
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mobsync:
Go to www.whatwpthemeisthat.com

Enter website/blog address in the space provided and click

It would give you the name, homepage, description, theme, version, author, license and author of the theme. It would also give you the author's address and screenshot of the theme.

I can hide the theme info of any wp theme i use and no crazy web crawler will tell you what theme or plugins i used

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by infinixnote: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am observing.... gonna create mine soon
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by 123gist(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
how do i upload a theme on my wordpress blog......not really conversant with it, any help??
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by DanWrites(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
OK
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by cacmatters(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Check out cacmatters.com
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by papaejima1: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Very funny.
You only do that with novices!
All I do myself is to pick some GPL theme change the stylesheet, rebuild the theme by adding my own functionalities like custom sliders, declare woocommerce support, add ajax login, mailchimp support etc and call it my own name with unique version number.

Oh boy you are on a long thing if you think you can ever crack the theme identity. grin
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by sped1oro(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good one
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by GirlsClubNG: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by omanifrank(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
I see
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by stanbuggy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Change theme details under your style.css and your good to go.

What the site does is fetch info from your style.css file.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section / 5 Reasons Your Blog Will Not Last A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.