Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Dark Details Of Freestyle And Tpain Joint - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Dark Details Of Freestyle And Tpain Joint (781 Views)

Rainbow Remix 2face Ft Tpain / The Dark Details Of Freestyle And Tpain Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Details Of Freestyle And Tpain Joint by baibbieboy: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2009
The Collaboration Between TPain and Freestyle of the now defunct Trybesmen came to my notice in an entertainment report by STV.Then it was two things for me really,first was the excitement for him even with the status of our ever rocking twin of the Psquare who couldn't pull off the collaboration with Busta Rhymes and lost a huge sum in the process (don't say I told you if you just found out) and just as that thought struck with the money involved the next came calling,how much did Freestyle pay to see the collabo happen and what possible arrangement could they have reached cuz even with Tuface,I hear since facilities to measure royalties R Kelly gets is on not solidly on ground here,Tuface had to pay handsomely but don't border fans-he got an handsome reward from Marketers of the 'Unstoppable' album.

Back to Freestyle and Tpain.Then this popped up,Another artiste who goes by the name ,Sha Stimuli used the same hook by TPain.
sha stimuli version with TPain

and for those who have not heard the Freestyle version here

freestyle version with TPain

I got inquisitive and sent a mail to Sha Stimuli with both links and here was the response as it happened that Sha Stimuli version was for a mixtape and like we know mixtapes permits alot of infringement.
"it's not an original song fam.it doesn't belong to anyone. It's from a contest but the contest is over now.I'd send you a link when i find it".well,the link kept me from putting this out but looks like the link is not coming soonest.
so I sent another email to Freestyle.He responded,here:

"Nappy-Boy's tryn t'sign sm1 on, I took MY chance, T-pain and his manager Micheal Blumstein KNOW abt MY collabo, AND THEY LOVE IT. Guess when i shoot the video it'l be official aint it?" I wondered again would TPain be part of it (video shootin).I wonder too much,right?

It rocks that TPain is aware of this but Now the issue is why would Freestyle settle for a signature tune for a competition,that's if I'm not wrong
Re: The Dark Details Of Freestyle And Tpain Joint by elbulk(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
Re: The Dark Details Of Freestyle And Tpain Joint by revenge(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
grin Freestlyle rap like an American too much running of mouth, dont like dat song

(1) (Reply)

Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' / Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration / none

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.