Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14235 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Thunder fire buharı he is a boko haram

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
He was called clueless because he is clueless.
Buhari is brainless because he is brainless.
One thing i understand about APC is that they like to insult but can't withstand it.
BUHARI MEANS BRAINLESS.

8 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Ohammadike! Thanks for sharing this!

Cramjones for you to have called all Otuoke people names like murderers, rapists, militants and then likened that to GEJ, you are a senseless online buffoon! How dare you insult one whole town in the past and then come here to use same xenophobic brains of yours to issue threat to anyone who insults Buhari.

I won't insult Buhari even tho [size=30pt]am a PDP supporter[/size] but that doesn't mean I will condemn anyone who does because GEJ experienced all that. Now let the APC get what they gave PDP. Unto "do me I do you" levels!

Now crawl back into your shell bro!

This is what I've been waiting for grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...

I love this thread, thanks to crackjones grin
I love this thread too Snappy. Buhari must be attacked for GEJ's lose. Bring it on - you'll be paid back twice.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Cram jones i missed my 6:30 mass but their is 8:30.Delete this useless thread

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
14june:

The Daura President
BabaOneChance
BrainlessBaba
the guy is a fool he think he can threatened u

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by papoose999(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala
u re xtremely stupid..did u write ds shiit wen jonathan was in power u guys bashed jonathan nd now u xpect us 2 kiss buhari arse...beta pray mk d dullard 4rm daura complete all hs campaign promise or else he is goin 2 insulted seriously...ds op cramjones is so so senseless

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2015
14june:

The Daura President
BabaOneChance
BrainlessBaba
the guy is a fool he think he can threatened u

Buhari is a baba one chance

and he is a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
are you a mad man. who the hell do you think you are to tell anybody here what or what not to say? better sit ur ass down.
sitting there talking about getting mods to ban a brother. thunder fire u there shage banza!
see this guy o. :-
BUHARI IS A BRAINLESS DULLARD.:-) oya tell the mods to ban me.
you son of the devil
cc. freddydebuoy.

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by chesterlee(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
BrainlessBabaBuhari DoroDullard DauraDullard The Dullard of Daura BabaOneChance ldioitic president Hypocrisy ridden president Useless ancient fool Magician of daura Buhari is a con man Terrorist

Spits on buhari wrinkled terrorist face

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

[b]-CramJones[/b]thunder fire your fingers

Buhari is terrorist even all the whole world knows about it

buharı is a boko haram

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by stexsy(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

-CramJones

like Buhari like u

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Franzeez(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

-CramJones

One word for you......... MUMU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

This is what I've been waiting for grin grin

Hahahahaha, wetin dey wrong for there now?

By the way, it is very easy to switch camp. Just ask your wand bearing super hero to perform well (fulfilling over half of his campaign promises) and then he'll win my support! cheesy
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Prophet hot water predicted scam jones stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
I apologize to all that were offended by the "quikie s*ex" joke. It is wrong and improper for me to have said that. I apologize to XPGEJ and his family if they are reading this. However, I stand by all my other statements. For they were statements of fact!

-CramJones
may Amadioha strike that your apologizing mouth to pieces! Oponu omo iya werey!

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by stexsy(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
you are a comedian o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2015
If you want to see how brainless that Buhari is, hand him microphone and see him finnish himself.
Have you not wondered why he has not been seen in public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2015
BrokenTV:

Buhari is brainless because he is brainless.
One thing i understand about APC is that they like to insult but can't withstand it.
BUHARI MEANS BRAINLESS.
Do you think your anger bothers me. You cannot do worse than FFK, Metuh, or Asari (who called Buhari a dog). GEJ is already a failure while Buhari is just beginning. The fate of the other one is decided, while for this one, 'It's morning yet on creation day.'
|
Broken, Buhari's people are the most cvil, if you care. We haven't called anybody a pig or a dog yet. Which is worse: Being called clueless or a dog?
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Pataki: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode aka Cramjones knew what he was doing when he created this thread.

It was simply to give an opportunity for people to expressly insult the President. It is called reverse psychology.

June 18 is almost here.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, wetin dey wrong for there now?

By the way, it is very easy to switch camp. Just ask your wand bearing super hero to perform well (fulfilling over half of his campaign promises) and then he'll win my support! cheesy
Unlike your Fedora Fisherman, he won't wait until 2019 elections to start performing grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Your left brain needs vulcanizing. Is Buhar not a Daura President ? You think too highly of your self. Who the fuccck are you to challenge people on how they address their President ?

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Reporting on duty ma'am

Thunder fire you there angry
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by papoose999(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2015
hadura29:
Please tell them ooo, all the bigots should read this... It's becoming too musssh..

Lalasticlala
Seun

All the whole mods...

You know these people ooo..... Hmmm baba is watching..

God bless Nigeria
ur brains was nt active wen u typd ds shiit ryt?

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Wsdm:

A word of advice please; Endure their post. Check the people that are insulting Buhari in relation tp the region they hail from:
1 They don't give a damn to legitimate way of giving birth to children.
2 In real life, they beat their fathers and mothers when 'provoked'.
3 they produce and distribute fake drugs/food items even if it is their relative that consumes it so far as they make money from it.
Please, ignoring them is the best weapon.
But even at that, the Nairaland administrative crue should take note.
Another child of perdition! You are even more brainless than Buhari! Its spelt "crew", not "crue"!

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

-CramJones

who are you to be threating people are you one of his boys boko haram. .....?

even if you were one of the boko haram you people are very small

if you know that you are very strong ....you people should get ready soon to join Nigeria army because Biafra will attack you you baboons and monkeys anytime ........

u an idiott I reapet u sn idiott

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
BrokenTV:
If you want to see how brainless that Buhari is, hand him microphone and see him finnish himself.
Have you not wondered why he has not been seen in public.
Whatever. A day will never come when this will become so clueless as to say, "America will know."
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

-CramJones

who are you to be threating people are you one of his boys boko haram. .....?

even if you were one of the boko haram you people are very small

if you know that you are very strong ....you people should get ready soon to join Nigeria army because Biafra will attack you you baboons and monkeys anytime ........

u an idiott I reapet u an idiott

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
so insult dey pain? You see your life? When you were insulting GEJ freedom of speech didn't get limit? As far as am concerned, Buhari is a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by rottenegg: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Your write up is a complete show of how much a shmuck you are. Your words/threats dont mean diddly squat on this forum mr crapjones!
Like my friend the first poster had said, what goes around comes around. Tell your Daura President, horse humping, hypocrite touring, brainless old cow hearder of a president to do the needful and show us the change he promised.....even 10% of it.......maybe then we can resind our collective and unbiased views towards him.
-rottenegg-

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by papoose999(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
whu b ds cramjones self na u gt nairaland na ur papa start social network wts all ds shiit u re sayn u re nt wise ds ya post go even mk more pple hate ur dullard 4rm daura...stupid arse

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha / Pictures From APGA National Convention Held In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.